Glynda Lomax
Wings Of Prophecy Bog
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2021
"Season of Tears"
Transcript:

My Children, you are entering a Season of Tears. Many of My people shall suffer terrible betrayals by those they love during this time. Remember as your hearts are breaking, that My Heart was also broken too. Remember that you are sharing in My Sufferings as these things happen, but also remember that they shall not go unnoticed by Me. For I keep an account of every wrong done unto My Children and I shall fully recompense all those who come against you in ways that they shall not enjoy. In that time, they shall cry out for mercy, but they shall be shown none if they showed none unto you. 
Therefore stand strong during this time and fight the battles that I have set before you. Be careful though, so that the enemy of your soul does not draw you into other's battles, as this shall only be a snare to drain you of your strength, because you cannot fight these spiritual battles on your own without Me. Therefore remember, I AM (God Is), with you always and you are not alone in any of these battles.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of Prophecy Bog
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021
"Be Vigilant"
Transcript:

My people have become slack while waiting for My Words to come to pass. They mistakenly think they have more time than they do. I desire that they would Stay Vigilant and Remain Watchful, for the enemy often lulls them unto sleep in this way. My Children know this, My Heavenly Kingdom does not operate on your system of time. Therefore once I have spoken something, it is sure to come to pass, for it is ordained by Me to do so. For I created all things and I created time as well, so that you may measure it, however in eternity there is no time.

My Children, things are coming soon upon the earth that you shall not understand. The enemy moves quickly against My people throughout the earth and they have made many plans for your destruction. Some of their plans shall fail, but others shall succeed. It is necessary that each of you listen for My Leading and pay heed to the Leadings inside of your Spirit that come from Me, for I shall lead you to safety in this way from many events that are planned against you. For days grow darker and darker upon the earth and evil abounds on every side. 

My Children, My Word has already foretold these things and much more, but there is even more yet to come that you know not of. Therefore Be Vigilant against the enemy of your souls. Be Found Watching, Praying and Repenting at all times, for danger lurks in places that you cannot see. But I shall protect you if you Obey Me In All Things. My Children, there is so much work to be done to bring in The Harvest of Spiritual Souls into My Heavenly Kingdom. Therefore I desire that My people would spend more time each day interceding for these lost souls, and for their enemies so that more souls may be saved from eternal damnation during this time. For My people are busy going about too many things that have no eternal value, for they are still playing with in the world of flesh and blood and have no mind of the eternal and the spiritual.

My Children, you know the lateness of the hour? You realize that you shall answer unto Me for how you spend your time right now? Do you not desire that your Heavenly Reward would be great? Or has the enemy lulled you unto spiritual sleep while you wait on My Words to come to pass in your life? For many of you have suffered long and laborious trials, trials where you have lost many of your earthly possessions. And during this time you cried out to Me and asked why Lord? Why? Many of you suffer still in your walk with Me, fighting to hang on to your Faith. But I say unto you now;.. "That Your Faith Shall Be Greatly Rewarded. Your Perseverance Shall Be Greatly Rewarded. For there is nothing that you do for My Name's Sake that I do not notice. There is nothing that you do for Me that you shall not be rewarded for and greatly so.

And unto some of you, in days to come, I shall reveal the reasons for your long trials. Others shall not know until later. For you have brought your trials upon yourselves when you did not heed My Voice Of Warning unto you, at an earlier time; where you could have avoided these trials, if you would have just listened to the Still Small Voice Of My Holy Spirit, instead of choosing to do your own will over Mine. Often I AM (God Is), blamed for the trials that My Children suffer which they brought upon themselves by sin, and by ignoring My Warnings; but this should not be so, for I Am (God Is), a Loving and Faithful Father. Therefore how can I keep you safe if you do not obey Me? How shall you survive what is coming if you continue to go your own way?

Glynda Lomax
wings Of Prophecy Blog
SUNDAY, AUGUST 22, 2021
"You Must Forgive"
Transcript:

(*NOTE: I was writing an email to someone about how unforgiveness can open the door to terrible diseases like cancer when the Lord began to speak these words to me.)

"Tell My people they must forgive those who have wronged them. Tell them they must let go of offenses and injustices and Trust Me to avenge them. Tell them the sins are against Me and no other; as I have forgiven you, you must forgive others." 

The Lord showed me in my spirit a person in unforgiveness and inside the person, their soul looked like one giant ugly festering wound.

"Anger and unforgiveness towards others have no place in My True Bride. It is an offense unto Me. For the time of My Judgments is very near, therefore you must forgive all that have wronged you. I shall avenge your pain in ways that you cannot for I AM (God Is), a Righteous Judge. You must forgive all who have hurt you now, as many of you shall be taken home soon in ways you cannot foresee; and many of you whom have not forgiven shall also want to be taken, therefore the time to forgive is now. Do not wait, as time is much shorter than you believe. It is more shorter for some than for others.

My Children, you do not know My Timing, though many of you claim you do. You cannot know the intricacy of My Plan or of My Times. You know in part and you see in part. For you have only the pieces of My Puzzle that I have chosen to reveal unto you. Many of you are even puffed up in your knowledge, thinking that you have Me all figured out, but you know not what I AM (God Is), about to do in your lives. Therefore Repent! Repent of your pridefulness and vanity while you still have time. Otherwise you shall stand before My Heavenly Throne on Judgment Day and answer unto Me for your sins. Therefore Humble yourselves before My Mighty Judgments fall upon your land, for then it shall surely be too late for so many of you to do so then.

Do you not know that I desire Daily Repentance. That I desire Daily Intercession on your behalf. That I desire that My People would Humble themselves before Me, and give themselves unto daily prayer, fasting, and to seek out My Face and Be Filled with The Truth of My Holy Spirit. For I desire that you would turn from your wickedness and escape the judgment that awaits all of you, but so many of you are not even listening. Because you have been misled to think that this does not apply to you. You feel a false sense of security because you have not yet discovered The Truth of My Holy Word for yourselves and you feel that your ignorance and foolishness is bliss. But i say unto you, dig into My Word and you shall see that My Word shall show you The Truths about sin, Grace and The Spiritual Salvation of Your Eternal Spiritual Soul. Ask of Me and I shall show you what awaits you if you just Pray and Repent and Ask of Me.

My Children, so many of you shall never ask of Me because you fear My Truths and you fear that they may upset the lifestyle choices that you have chosen to believe in and therefore you that My Truth may not be convenient for you. But I say;.. "Woe unto this wicked generation for your sins are many! Woe unto those who refuse to hear My Rebukes, who refuse to heed My Warnings, for your time is short and you know it not; nor do you know that what awaits you is far worse!

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of Prophecy Blog
MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2021
"Right Any Wrongs"
Transcript:

My Children, I Am (God Is), setting up situations now to bring you face to face with those who have unforgiveness against you and some of them you have wronged that you might right any wrongs that can be made right. For I desire that you would ask of their forgiveness. Even if you have done so before, I desire that you would ask it again. I desire that you would show them My Love and My Kindness as you may not get another chance. Some of these may strike out at you. But do not respond, but simply Love them with My Love. For those who shall obey Me in this, I shall bless you exorbitantly in this time, that you may receive many rewards to enjoy while you are yet upon the earth.

"Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee. Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." Matthew 5:23-24 KJV

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of prophecy Blog
TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2021
"My Rewards Coming, Do Not Forget Me"
Transcript:

In the season soon coming, some of My Children shall experience promotions. Some of you who have been very Faithful, regardless of what you had to endure; for some of you, who have suffered much hardship and extreme refining, and yet stayed the course, you have My Rewards coming unto you, even while you are still upon the earth. For this reason and in an answer unto your Great Faith in My Word, I have set aside lands, houses and finances for you, that I shall now begin to cause to come unto you. 

Some of My Children shall even be handed fortunes that they did not need to earn, houses that they did not need to build and lands that they did not need to plant. However, know and remember that these are My Rewards unto you for your Great Faithfulness, and do not think that your own hand has gotten you any of these Rewards. And be careful that you do not forget Me when you have more than all you need. Therefore always be mindful to Bless those who still walk in lack when you are in abundance. Do all that I shall lead you to do in that time so that I may continue to Bless and Protect you.

My Children, do not let your heart be taken by wealth, or prestige or by houses or by lands, for I (God), gives and I (God), can also take away. Therefore make sure that "I shall have no other god within My Heart but The One True God Jesus Christ" is inside of all of your Intentions and within your Thankfulness, for I AM (God Is), a jealous God.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of prophecy blog
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2021
"Stay Focused"
Transcript:

My Children, the time has come for you to make Me you main focus. It is time to release all that is not of Me from your life and stay focused upon Me. You have felt the battle intensifying and it shall continue to increase as time goes on. During this time, it is unsafe for your focus to remain on anything entertaining or pacifying. For the enemy has set many assignments against you and those under his power have made plans and they shall use these plans to pass laws against you. Therefore you must be ready at all times. (You must be ready for the next attack, for their next demonic assignment against you.)

Glynda Lomax
THURSDAY, AUGUST 26, 2021
"An Increased Anointing"
Transcript:

My Children, why do you worry so, over what is coming upon the earth? Do not listen to the enemy’s whispers that you shall not survive, for do you not know that I planned all of these things long ago? And I have long known that you would live in this time and that you would be Mine and that i shall never leave you nor forsake you! Therefore remember that I already have a plan for an increased anointing to help each and everyone of My True Children! For My True Believer's walk out their Faith unto the very end. Even those of you who must flee your homes. You need only Believe and Repent to receive My Blessings and My Protection. For I shall lead All My Children unto each other; and they shall become  groups of Intercessors. And I shall increase the determination of all who walk closely with Me so that they may endure unto the very end.

For at every turn of the enemy’s plan, I shall continue to increase My Anointing, so that you may bear any hardship and any discomfort  with ease. For all of you whom worship Me shall be so in tune with My Holy Spirit that up until the very end, you shall not feel fear, or dismay, but you shall actually anticipate your own martyrdom for Me, as it means that you shall be reunited with Me and stand within My Presence forever afterwards.

O' My Dearly beloved, you did not think that I would ever leave you without My Help within the darkest time throughout the history of the  did you? For I shall never leave you nor forsake you!

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of prophecy Blog
FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2021
"The Winds of Change"
Transcript:

The winds of change are blowing throughout America. Everything is changing for My people, as others openly reject you and now begin to persecute you for your beliefs. My people are beginning to be cut off from things they need and from people they have known, and for standing up for what is right. I have warned you ahead of time that this was coming, so do not be afraid, but continue to stand up for My Truth and I shall Bless and Protect you until it is time for you to come home unto Me. Yet know that the wicked cannot see the error of their ways, nor the error of their thinking because they do not know Me, the One True King of kings and Lord of lords. Therefore Pray for them, for if they do not Repent and Surrender their heart, mind, spirit and soul unto Me, their end shall be far worse than anything anyone can even imagine;.. as in the very end, they shall be handed over alive directly to satan and they shall be tormented forevermore.

Therefore keep Me within your hearts and within your minds at all times and draw near unto Me every hour. In this way, I shall strengthen you and guide you through the maze of deceit that you are now faced with. But do not fear lack, for I alone am your protection and your provision. In this way, you shall get to know Me better. Therefore learn from those who have walked these paths before you, and strive to stay within My Peace when the enemy tries to terrify you. For I AM (God Is), with you always and the time of your homecoming is very near. Therefore run the last hour of your race with courage and do not compromise for any reason whatsoever and your reward shall be very great.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of Prophecy Blog
MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2021
"Called Home"
Transcript:

In this season, My people shall shed many tears. Relationships shall be lost, friends shall be called home unto Me, and sadness shall abound as you walk through grief. Remember as these things begin to take place that, as with the things that I give you richly to enjoy, the people I place within your lives are only for a season. For many shall soon be called home unto their rewards. Some unto everlasting love and Righteousness and some unto eternal death and torment.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of prophecy Blog
TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2021
"The Last Revival of Souls"
Transcript:

I AM (God Is), positioning People right now for The Latter Rains. I AM (God Is), positioning People strategically to help with My End Time Harvest of Spiritual Souls. For this is the last revival of souls, My Children –  therefore do all that you can to help bring these last souls into My Heavenly Kingdom. For your Rewards shall be very great. For the Rewards for those who lay everything down to serve Me in this way shall be Exceedingly Great Rewards.

For the harvest is white with readiness, but those willing to labor for Me in this time of persecution are very few. Yet the ones who refuse to help Me, or who hold back when I ask of them, they are those who love their lives more than Me and their rewards shall be very few.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of prophecy Blog
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2021
"The Last Outpouring"
Transcript:

My Children, a great spiritual shift has begun. You are walking in the time of the last outpouring of My Holy Spirit upon the earth under The Age Of Grace. You shall now begin to see a mighty outpouring of miracles, signs and wonders to help unbelievers come unto the Cross.  I have given My people a season of peace to prepare to be more (Spiritually) ready for all of these coming tribulations. However, that season has ended now and those who now walk alongside with the enemy; those whom were being held back from coming against you during this season of peace, have now been released. Therefore you shall quickly realize the truth of this, as one by one, they begin to come against you in various ways, that you shall not see coming, therefore remain vigilant in Me and Be Alert in daily Prayer and Repentance and through your forgiveness of those who trespass against you.

For in this last outpouring of My Almighty Holy Spirit, you shall operate within your gifts, but only if you walk and abide in My Will. For if you crucify the desires of your flesh so that you are a vessel fit for My Use, I shall use you during this time and you shall be greatly rewarded. Therefore My Children, Stand Your Ground and Honor Me in all that you do and say in this time of intense persecution. For all those who come against you face a fate far worse than death, if they do not repent and accept Me before their end. For right now they persecute what they cannot understand. For not being of The Spiritual, My Word and Your Preaching just seems foolishness unto them. Therefore if they do not repent, their destruction shall come quickly, and with recompense. Remember I Am (God Is), with you through all of this. Every second, I AM (God Is), with you. And I shall never leave you nor forsake you.

Glynda Lomax
Wings Of Prophecy
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2021
"Transitions"
Transcript:

Many of My people are transitioning now to their last works upon the earth before I call them home. I have already called some of My People out of other work and into the works of My Heavenly Kingdom but some of you are still being refined as you walk into the final generation before I call all of My People home. Do the work I have called you to, and do it well. All of Heaven is watching and waiting. A world of lost souls is also watching as well. Be Mindful That You Represent Me well upon this earth –  especially now. Walk in My Ways, and Speak of My Ways till the end.

And although some of those near you shall struggle to understand how My Children could toss aside earthly success, fear them not. For they have no way to understand heavenly Spiritual Things. For they are not Spiritual, but still of a carnal reprobate mindset. Just obey where you know That I AM (God Is), leading you to go.

For in the end My Children, I AM (God Is), all that you have, as the world you know begins spiraling towards destruction. For it cannot bear or hold up under the weight of so much sin. But remember, In the end, I Am (God Is), all that you shall ever need.

Scripture References:

"Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death." Mark 13:12 KJV

"For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I shall recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions. Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used. For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in Heaven a better and an enduring substance. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done The Will of God, ye might receive The Promise. For yet a little while, and He that shall come shall come, and shall not tarry. Now the just shall live by Faith: but if anyone draw back, My Holy Spirit shall have no pleasure in them. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." Hebrews 10:30-39 KJV

"Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." Mark 13:33

"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but The LORD shall arise upon thee, and His Glory shall be seen upon thee." Isaiah 60:2

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." I Peter 5:8

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that humanity shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matthew 12:36

"But if ye forgive not their trespasses, neither shall your Father forgive your trespasses." Matthew 6:15

"And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in Heaven may forgive you of your trespasses." Mark 11:25

"For unto this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.  To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." II Cor. 2:9-11 

" And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one unto another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Eph. 4:32

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" Exodus 34:14 KJV

"Therefore thou shalt keep The Commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him. For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills; land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass. 

When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which He hath given thee. Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping His Commandments, and His Judgments, and His Statutes, which I command thee this day: Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein; And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied; Then thine heart shall be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage; Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint; Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that He might humble thee, and that He might prove unto thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; 

And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant in which He sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God." Deuteronomy 8:20 KJV

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in The Faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all Grace, who hath called us unto His Eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 5:11 KJV

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I shall never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5 

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the Holy Spirit Anointing." Isaiah 10:27 KJV

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He shall not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6 King James Version (KJV)

"But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what shall he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He shall miserably destroy those wicked men, and shall let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?" Matthew 21:38-42 KJV

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:4 KJV

"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints for Him." Psalm 116:15 KJV

"Go to now, ye that say, Today or tomorrow we shall go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." James 4:14 KJV

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4 KJV

"Say not ye, That there are yet four months, and then cometh Harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look upon the fields; for they are white already to Harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto Life Eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together." John 4:36 KJV

"He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto Life Eternal." John 12:25 KJV

"Then saith He unto his disciples, The Harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore to The Lord of the Harvest, that He shall send forth labourers into His Harvest." Matthew 9:38 KJV

"Ask ye of the LORD to send Rain upon you in the time of The Latter Rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of Rain, unto every one grass in the field. For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort each other in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock of blind sheep, whom were troubled, because there was no True Shepherd. Mine anger was kindled against these shepherds, and I punished these goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited His flock at the house of Judah, and hath made them as His best horse in battle."  Zechariah 10:3 KJV

"And the LORD shall utter His voice before His army: for His camp is very great: for He is strong that executeth His word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even unto Me with all of your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for He is Gracious and Merciful, Slow To Anger, and of Great Kindness, and Repenteth Him of your evil." Joel 2:13 KJV

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I shall pour out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaidens in those days shall I pour out My Holy Spirit. And I shall shew wonders in the Heavens and upon the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call." Joel 2:32 KJV

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I shall destroy the wisdom of the wise, and shall bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." 1 Corinthians 1:19 KJV

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds." Hebrews 12:3 KJV