Allie Winters
WatchPerson On The Wall
August 20, 2021
"Be Armed and Dangerous"

Transcript:

Calamity and chaos await the rebellious and the disobedient. Such evil spews across the nation, the hearts of humanity are hardened and filled with hate. Arise My Children, accept My Call To Arms. Do not allow fear or faithlessness to rob you of being a part of The Great Battle for the soul of America. This battle shall be fierce and it shall become even more intense as these End Times unfold, but fear not. Rise Up and Stand on The Promises of God. Become armed and dangerous with your two-edged sword of The Holy Spirit of Truth and The Power and Authority of My Word. Do not shrink back My Beloved, The hour may be late but do not cower in fear. Get in the battle. For I AM (God Is), calling you to be silent no longer.

My Children, dangerous days are coming upon your nation. Sin has already taken a heavy toll upon America and her people and it must be dealt with. For sinful actions have now brought My judgment and now as it begins to fall, I shall not relent!

But My Children shall shine like diamonds in the midst of the blackest of coals. Without fear! Trust in Me. As many Spiritual Souls shall soon come by the thousands as My Hand of Judgment falls upon their unrighteousness. Therefore be ready for The Harvest and work while you still have time. Do not be easily silenced My Beloved.

My Children, America is steeped in sin. Her life is consumed by powers of darkness, choosing to live in tombs of despair, following Baals and Jezebels that render her helpless. Times of refreshing must come from My True Church as she mobilizes to take her place in this battle to tear down the darkness and to set captives free. Take a stand for My Word apostate churches and apostate christians. Take a stand against all of the lies and all of these false fake religions. Stand with Me… for a threefold cord is not quickly broken. America wake up and come to your senses. Do you not know that nothing and no one has control over what belongs to Me, and what belongs to Me is the entire earth and everything in it, even he sun, the moon, the stars, the galaxies, the governments, the terrorist's and the traitors...everything is under My Command. Therefore always Trust in Me and know that you are in very good hands.... The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Gail Manizak
August 2, 2021 
"Birthed Within the Earth"

Transcript:
 
My Children, have you seen what is being birthed within the earth today, through great trials and troubles and tribulation? Have you seen what has been BIRTHED and is yet being ‘birthed within the earth’?” saith The LORD. Call it a New Day. A New Era, a New Season, or a Breakthrough…. Call it what you may, BUT DO NOT DISREGARD THIS DAY, as THIS DAY shall be here to STAY.
Open your eyes My Dear Ones, for you have seen nothing as of yet, a glimpse over here, a glimpse over there, but no one has seen all of that, which is yet to come. Such a conception of New Life, and New Growth within the womb, is happening all over the world, even  through these times of unbelief, blindness, chaos, and confusion. For while the enemy gets busy stealing, killing, and destroying, I Am (God Is), bringing forth New Life.

My Children, there are many pregnancies throughout the earth. These are the birth-pangs that have been felt throughout many of these last few years, and although these pangs have been tremendous, to the point where it almost seems like life is failing, and many of you have become weak, worn and wobbly, but know that I held your hand during all of this and I AM (God Is), still holding onto you, saith The Lord!

Therefore Believe Me My Children, when I say unto you, "We are walking through this together! We are taking land, and strongholds, and we are bringing down principalities and powers at My Command, and YOUR VOICES and Prayers  are heard and answered in The Heavens! Do Not doubt My Word My Beloved, continue to make your stand, as I AM (God Is), giving you your Strength, Your Blessings and Your Protection through all that is to come!

For is it not The LORD God who teaches you to profit? Who leads you in all The Ways that you should go? Is anything too hard for Me? For I have called you by name before the foundations of the earth were even created; therefore you are Mine. Be assured My Children, My Thoughts toward you, are thoughts of Peace and not of evil, to give unto you, a future and a hope that is filled with My Eternal Presence."

Is this not My Covenant with you, saith The LORD God Almighty? For My Holy Spirit of Truth, Whom is upon you, and My Words which I have put into your mouths, shall depart from your mouth, and from the mouths of your children, and from the mouths of your children’s children, from this time forth and forever. Now arise and shine My Beloved, for your Light has come, and The Glory of The LORD is risen upon you.

My Children, My Presence shall not ever depart from you. Remember when you looked for things that you had misplaced. Over and over again you have searched in the places where you thought you misplaced them. You exhausted all possibilities of where you might find them again. Yet even when you gave up, those things were always still inside of you. I have given you many exceedingly precious promises from the time when you first Believed in My Name. Yes you misplaced some of them, and then you tried to find them in all the usual unfruitful places, only to have fear, doubt and unbelief creep in, and cause you to take your eyes off of The Prize, The Prize of The Holy of Holies, The Prize of My Eternal Presence.

My Children, I have never left you. I AM still within you. I still dwell inside The Temple of My Holy Spirit of Truth. be filled with My Holy Spirit. Therefore I AM (God Is), still dwelling within you. "For Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4 (KJV)

My Beloved, I AM (God Is), still sending you My Precious Word and it is not falling to the ground. I AM (God is), still calling out to you to awaken from the slumber that crept in, to give you The Real Holy Spirit Spiritual Revival that I have called you unto. See? There is My River of Life! Jump into it. Awake now and put on My Strength. Put on the whole Armor of God and make a stand for My Truth. For have I not called you to walk in The Spirit? To see in the Spirit and to find out that what I AM showing you is both Alive and Powerful and it is sharper than any two edged sword, that can divide joints and marrow, Soul and Spirit.

Stand up and discern through My Word that I have sent unto you, for I have set you upon Solid Rock (Jesus Christ), and I AM (God Is), that Rock. I AM (Jesus Christ), I am also your Shield and your Exceedingly Great Reward, Therefore look and see what The LORD has done for you in this late hour, for I have set up birthing chambers all over the world, and I have not left one undone.

My Children, everyday the NEW is rising. Don't you not know that the darkest hour shall be just before the dawn? Did you think that there would be a mighty outpouring of My Power without the BIRTHING? DID YOU NOT KNOW THERE WOULD BE PAIN AS WELL DURING THIS PROCESS, and that the last push would be the hardest, and it shall cause, every vein to show and many tears to flow, even as you look beyond TRAVAIL, and see THAT THE DAM IS ABOUT TO BREAK, AND THE RIVER IS ABOUT TO FLOW?

However, the pain that is yet to come shall usher in My Glory, and My Glory found within this Birth shall bring forth the biggest move of My Holy Spirit within the history of the earth, and This Birth has never been seen before, nor shall it ever be again.

Be alert My Children for this Birth shall take a few more final pushes and a little more straining on your part, and this shall be the hardest, longest labor ever. But this Birth shall be born unto you, no matter what you do, or what you say, and no tears have ever held any Birth of My Holy Spirit back, No, no pain has ever stopped My Birthing of Truth, Yes, My Beloved, this Birthing shall be born, and it shall be born right on time, according to My Plan and according to My Will. For there is not one thing anyone can do to stop it, and none of ‘My Own’ should even want to, as it shall only bring you one step closer to an Eternity With Me!

My Children, I have called you out from among the world! I have called you unto MYSELF! I have given you My Grace to distance yourself from the unbeliever's of of today, but it is your choice to make, just as I have always instructed long ago, therefore CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE TODAY.”....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

“While I was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts.” Daniel 7:8 (KJV)

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34 (KJV)

“And as you go, preach saying, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.” Matthew 10:7 (KJV)

"The heart is deceitful above things, and desperately sick. From within, out of the heart of man comes evil thoughts. Although they ‘knew’ God, they did not honor Him as God. None is righteous. Not one. No one understands, no one seeks out The Truth of God. All have turned aside, together they have become worthless, no one does good, not even one. Their mouths are full of curses and bitterness.” Jeremiah 17; Romans 1; Mark 7; Romans 3 (KJV)


Julie Whedbee
Saturday, August 21, 2021
"Behold, I come quickly; and My Reward is with Me, to give unto everyone according as their work shall be." Revelation 22:12

Transcript:

Unto My Family in Jesus (Yahushua), we are now witnessing world events within the end of one age, as a new age is being ushered in, and the fulfillment of the appointed times that the Holy Word teaches us about, that have now come to be. Jesus (Yahushua), has been warning everyone for so long now about the coming dark days of the antichrist beast system, the coming release of evil from the portals of hell, and the beginning of sorrows and judgments that are so necessary to bring about recompense where it is due, in order to bring repentance from those who need to be driven upon their knees, so that they too shall cry out to God for forgiveness before they physically perish, only to save their eternal spiritual soul.

It is indeed an extremely sobering time to be alive, and unless you have an intimate relationship with our King and Messiah Jesus Christ, you too shall not stand. For we are nothing without Him, and This Truth is now more evident than ever before, and this shall continue to play out until the appointed time of judgment is completed. Take this to heart My Beloved, that it is at this time that you must seek out Jesus (Yahushua) with all of your heart, mind, soul and spirit, drop everything else in this life and run as fast and as hard as you can unto Him, so that you may be counted worthy to be allowed unto His Heavenly Kingdom. Know that Jesus shall never disappoint you. He is your only Defense and your only Refuge and your only Shelter through these coming storms.

For all those who Love Him, Obey Him, and Trust in Him, this next season;.. although it shall require radical Faith from us, it shall be the most incredible display of Gods Holy Spirit Power, Authority, and Glory this earth has ever seen. "THEREFORE WE MUST STAY THE COURSE";.. for we are about to be Strengthened and Anointed for our final and most important assignments yet, and Extreme Discipline and Unwavering Focus shall be most crucial, especially as we get closer to the Fall Jewish High Holy Days of "Yom Teruah", more commonly known as "The Feast of Trumpets" or "The 10 Days Of Repentance", As I am sure most of you have been doing, I too have been reflecting  a lot on the fact that this year of 2021 has been a quite very chaotic year and ,the day of "Rosh Hashanah" this year, is to be recognized on September 6, 2021 at sundown until September 8, 2021 at sundown, and that this Day of Repentance which  is also known as a day of shouting, and in Jewish Tradition it is also called "The Beginning Of The New Year", for this day is known as a Time Of Forgiveness that shall lead us unto New Beginnings.
 
On Rosh Hashanah, as True Believers in Jesus Christ, this day is considered a Sacred Time to reflect upon the previous year and to make sure that we are remaining in a State Of Grace and in a state of Repentance unto Jesus Christ our Lord and our God, as this feast also reminds us by the blowing of the trumpet (a shofar), that Gods Judgment is now here for the unrighteous! Therefore we are called to be ready for Gods Return at any moment from this moment forward, which is why this time of reflection is also known as a very sacred time of reflection. A time that has much prophetic significance, especially for all of those serving in Gods Remnant Army, as we have already seen much fulfillment in this year of 2021, where we have already seen many of Gods prophecies relating to these coming  end times and the Translation of Gods First-Fruits begin to manifest. As there are also so many markers within The Heavens as well;..  as evidence being discovered within Gods Children, that Jesus (Yahushua), shall surely come sooner for His Wise Virgins than most people Believe , more than at any other time in history.
 
Therefore it has never been more important than it is now to go unto Jesus (Yahushua), many times a day to ask His Holy Spirit to convict us of any unrepentant sin, and to help us continue to operate in the fruits of His Spirit, and not in the fruits of the flesh. For we have to be so incredibly circumspect now, so discerning of the spiritual, and so careful as to what we are thinking about, watching and listening to, and especially the words that we are speaking unto others about The Truth of God. At this same time we must also listen to The Still Small Voice Of Gods Holy Spirit within us, directing us as to which relationships in our lives Glorify Him, and which relationships do not, distancing and/or removing the relationships that are toxic, destructive, and causing distraction in our process of maturing in Jesus (Yahushua).
 
Be sober and be vigilant My Children, as God is now adding the finishing touches to our vessels. This shall be His completed work in us that shall turn our hearts of stone into hearts of flesh, as we become vessels molded into finely tuned instruments for Jesus, which can then be used by God as instruments of Righteousness and of Holiness, advancing His Kingdom of Heaven and helping Him to bring in the largest harvest the earth has ever known.
 
My Beloved, My Prayers for all of My Family in Jesus (Yahushua) is that you are able to let go of everything in the past. For there is no more time to spend on what was, or what could have been. For we are to be here right now, focused and on High Alert. I pray that you shall forgive everyone that has ever hurt you or your loved ones, so you can also be completely forgiven.  I pray that you shall realize if you haven't already, that every thought, word, action, judgment or behavior is being recorded, and we shall be held accountable as spiritual beings that shall be without excuse if we remain disobedient and unrepentant. For God looks upon the inside of our hearts, intentions and motives, and at how many times we sin, even though we try so hard not to.

My Beloved, we are entering the most serious and yet exciting time throughout all of history, therefore we are called to be READY. For God has given us an incredible history of warnings, counsel and instructions. Therefore let's tighten the armor and stand firm together one last time before our Messiah Bridegroom Jesus Christ arrives! Let us all together also lift up our fellow brothers and sisters who are being severely persecuted all around the world, especially those whom are suffering now in Afghanistan and in Haiti, although there are also many other regions suffering greatly as well. As much persecution against True Believers is taking place all over the world; more so than at any other time in the history, fulfilling again what has already been written.
 
My Children, also lift up all of those who are suffering due to the many judgments by fires, floods, earthquakes, pestilence, drought, and of what shall be the imminent famine to come. For there is so much to pray for every day and every night, right now, and as we are Gods Holy Remnant Army, we must not lose hope, we must not fear or be discouraged, and we must Stand Up for our King of Righteousness, whom is also our Beloved Bridegroom and declare His Victory! Therefore Prepare for Gods Latter Rain to come! Be steadfast in Prayer and in Repentance! Never ceasing to seek Him; The Truth; Jesus Christ (Yahushua), knowing that He shall avenge us from all of our enemies when He comes for us;.. His elect! For  we;..  His Remnant; are His Elect!  PREPARE; FOR THE KING IS COMING!!!

My Beloved, come closer, as I want to tell you about more of Me. I want to share more with you of who I really AM, of who you are to Me. My story is so much deeper than what you can understand here in the natural, incarnated realm of the flesh. But, you as My Creation and who abide in Me, you shall very soon know a manifestation of Me and of My Glory living and moving inside of you, that you have never known before, and soon all of your questions shall be answered. For My Holy Spirit shall breathe into you an extension of Me, where you shall be completely filled with My Love, Supreme L and Charity from the depths of My Heart.
 
My Children, I understand how difficult it is to see things happening within your realm. Things  that are unthinkable and incomprehensible to you, but remember what I have taught you. It is always about your matter of perspective. Do not think for one moment that I AM (God Is), not in full control. For nothing happens outside of Me. Nothing. This realm under it's curse only appears evil, and full of death and destruction, and covered with all that is dark. But this is not your reality. You are only temporarily here on assignment during this lifetime, and then you shall come back home unto Me, unto My Heavenly Kingdom, back home unto your original place of existence.
 
You see, I have allotted a specific time for each soul to incarnate, and for you to walk in the purpose that your soul was ordained to complete. Every soul is given the freedom to choose which kingdom to abide in and where it shall spend eternity. I created both light and dark, both good and evil. Because, by being sent here, a choice must be made either for Me or for the adversary before you physically perish. I have spoken this before in My Many Messages unto you. have I not told you that this life is a walk to remember and that your experiences here are specifically fashioned to present choices unto you every day. These choices shall either keep you in bondage, or they shall set you free. They shall either entrap you in sin which destroys and only leads to death, or they shall mature and grow you closer into intimacy with Me, leading to a life eternal. Stay close to My Word and unto My Holy Spirit, i shall be your Teacher and your Counselor and give you the instructions that you need on how to make the correct choices. My Truth is and has always been available unto you. All you have to do is to seek me out!
 
My Children, as you go about making choices, there are obviously consequences. Some of these consequences are those which are apparent immediately  - such as the consequences in the natural realm. But, the ones that are most important are the consequences that occur in the spiritual realm each time you choose good or evil, light or darkness, or life or death. Each choice you make shifts your paradigm. Each choice has a cause and an effect that is very profound within the spiritual. Therefore I call each and everyone of you that are Mine to awaken now to the deeper meaning of your choices and to the decisions and to the profound results that you are responsible for.
 
For, as each soul in My Creation is connected to all others, whom are also  made in My Image, the collective  becomes increasingly lighter by the choices made for light and for love, or increasingly darker because of unwise poor decisions that are made. Remember I have already told you in My Word that My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge. Lack and refusal of The Knowledge of The Truth of My Holy Spirit, My Truth.

My Children, most of you already know that you are in a battle, and that this battle has been ongoing for ages, and although I have already overcome this battle and already have the victory over darkness, because of My Shed Blood Upon The Cross At Calvary, you are still required to participate in this battle while you are on the earth with the choices that you make for Me while you are incarnated here. In other words, you came here to present your world with MY TRUTH! For you have been  embodied to carry My Truth from My Heavenly Kingdom with you here, and allow it to reveal The Truth of who I AM (God), and what I have already accomplished unto your world. There are also even more deeper and more hidden meanings as to why you have been sent here, and to those who seek Me and My Truth out earnestly, These  Truths shall also soon be revealed.
 
My Children, the spiritual battle that you are soldering in is as old as creation - a battle for every Spiritual Soul that I have ever created to determine it's allegiance, either un to Me or unto satan. It is also a demonstration unto you to see if you shall manifest your True Creator while you are stationed here, shifting the paradigm and raising the frequency so that you can align with Me both here in the natural as well as in the spiritual. For when My Children walk in the ways of how I have created them to be, evil cannot be near them and has no power over them. When I speak the words 'on earth as it is in Heaven', this is the battle cry of My Remnant collectively walking in My Power and in My Authority upon the earth, which alters the physical natural realm there, as darkness must always flee in the presence of light.
 
My Children, what you are now witnessing in the natural realm with your current events is the reflection of this age old battle, as it has increased in great intensity and is now nearing the culmination of its allotted time. And all of creation groans for the manifestation and revealing of The True Children of God. I also know that many of you question why I would ever allow such evil. And again I tell you, a choice for each soul must be made. I have a design. I have a plan and once you completely understand my plan, you shall have great peace about My Design and My Purpose for you. And just as you have been given a time-frame to fulfill your purpose here upon the earth, so too have I given satan a short time to accomplish his tasks. This is all to present light and dark together here within this realm, both good and evil, so that a choice can be made while you re here.

My Beloved, Repent and Pray for more Revelation and it shall be given. Each soul's eternal destination is only measured on it's response to these profound choices and the hearts motives that are displayed while your spiritual soul is incarnated in the flesh upon this earth. But remember, no matter how difficult or severe the testing and refining by fiery trials that a soul endures while here upon this earth, you must know that this has been intricately designed specifically for each and every soul, because only I already know the outcome of what shall occur, of if that soul chooses either good or evil, and how it affects everything around them, and the paradigm shift that shall occur in both the natural and the spiritual based on the choices your spiritual soul makes while you are incarnated in the flesh upon this earth.

For only I know what the experience needs to be for that particular person, and it is a reflection on what I have sent that person here to accomplish. Therefore I AM (God Is), always looking at your response to the challenges, trials and tribulations, that must occur upon each and every person/soul in order for them to use the Love Gift of Freewill that I have given each and everyone of them, to make the correct decision or not regarding The Truth of why they Choose or deny Me. For I measure hearts and intentions in every moment, not only in the heart of the one enduring, but the response of each and every soul that is either directly or indirectly presented to the one enduring.
 
Do you understand now how even just one single soul has a profound role and purpose throughout My Creation, and because each one of you is made in My Image, each spiritual soul is directly connected one unto another, and the impact is great - either for Me and for My Glory, or for the continued demise of creation as a whole, as it spirals into death by sin and through disobedience and allegiance to any other besides The Only One, The Great I AM (GOD).
 
My Beloved, the soul shall either realign that which was once under the curse and come back into harmony with Me as it's Creator,  or the soul shall align with satan,  and both physical death as well as eternal spiritual death shall occur as a result, extinguishing both the physical life and the Eternal Spiritual Life that I have given it. So you see My Children, your existence here is much, much more profound and of such great importance than the world even comprehends,, but so few ever come to the understanding of this Truth.
 
When I created each one of you in My Image and then sent Myself here,  as if I sent My Begotten Son. Therefore if I Am (God Is), in Him, and you as My Creation are in Him, then you are also in Me, and it is ME that is here manifesting My Holy Spirit through you!!! Can you grasp the impact of what I AM (God Is),  saying unto you My People? You have been sent to represent Me and to embody Me, because We are ONE!! If all of My Children Truly would come to Me for Wisdom and Seek My Truth, with everything that they have, I would reveal unto them this Ultimate Knowledge - that;... ***"YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO BE ME HERE UPON THIS EARTH!" ***

And then when I call you back unto Me, the evidence shall present itself as to whether you answered the calling in which why you were sent here in the first place, or whether you squandered your life  away while you are stationed here upon this earth, living under deception, believing in lies and denying My Truth. This is a very serious matter indeed! Every thought, word, deed, action, heart motive and intention is being recorded and measured in Heaven. Eternal Spiritual Rewards are given for obedience, but both physical and spiritual recompense is given unto the wicked for choosing not to obey My Truth, and the physical law shall judge the unrepentant, the foolish  and the ignorant, but My Eternal Spiritual Grace shall be given unto The Righteous.

My Children, the intensity of the brightness of your spiritual garments is the degree unto which you have allowed My Holy Spirit to remove pride, selfishness and sin from your lives. Those who I come to transform first are those who have been tried and refined, and done all to follow in My Footsteps, forsaking this life and walking in My Will and not their own. For their garment is a linen of righteousness, and they have become My First-Fruits, and My Righteousness must be totally integrated into the fabric of your spiritual soul, woven deeply into you by the workings of My Holy Spirit and through The Teachings of My Word, all in order that you take upon you, My Character and My Will and not your own.
 
Even now My First-Fruits have found This Truth and stepped into their purpose collectively, but it is not too late for the rest of you to change the outcome of your destiny. For I shall still be there for you, waiting to counsel you and to show you My Truth, and in many cases I shall personally appear unto those whom I need to appear unto around the earth, but also in and through you, My First-Fruits after Your Transformation. Therefore choose to come unto Me quickly now, and in full surrender, and you shall not suffer as greatly, should you not obey. For to remain to endure for tribulation signifies a further refining that you shall need in order to be purified so that you may one day meet Me Face to Face.
 
My Beloved, in My Word, there are many, many parallels about the end of this age that you are now in, and the work that I AM (God Is), going to do, that is like no other time in earth's history. But I Am (God Is), speaking unto you now about the coming time of My Sudden Appearance (The Rapture). I have a Remnant here on earth that have fully awakened to their purpose here and who are The Heirs to My Heavenly Throne, and who shall  Reign as Kings and Priests beside Me. They shall rule the nations with a rod of iron as they  act as My Governing Body. Most in this group know who they are at this time. Just as I have taught you in My Holy Word as well as spoken unto you through My many Messengers. "For I shall first come as a thief unto the world, but I shall be as King and a Bridegroom unto those who have already awakened early, and unto those who have already prepared and been refined and readied for their roles in these end times. (See The story of the Wise and Foolish Virgins) Matthew 25:1-13
 
For The Trumpet Clarion Call Of The Lion Of Judah shall resound through all of creation when My Shofar blows, and as I prepare to Glorify My Own at My First Appearance (The Rapture). Therefore part of your assignment shall be to join My Armies of Heaven and Overcome satan and his evil kingdom, as he is placed under our feet. For the season of the blowing of the shofar signifies many things within the  Heavens. And as I teach of the importance of the appointed times within My Word, what is upon you, is yet another profound appointed time. For this time that you are entering into and the shofar blowing both represent the judgments of your sinful earth that have already begun, and the sudden appearance that I AM (God Is), about to make as The Messiah King and Conqueror of all evil, as it also signifies a time of great reflection and of deep inner searching and of daily repentance, to ensure that you are in the correct position for this moment to be in, in order for your garments to be washed and cleaned in the blood of My The Lamb of God Jesus Christ.
 
I shall have a small group that has suffered greatly while being here upon earth, who have completed their assignments, they shall not be required to return unto the earth for further work, but instead they shall receive their Just Eternal Rewards after they are transformed and they shall remain with Me in heaven forever and ever. However My Larger Remnant First-Fruits Group shall receive their instructions, and they then shall understand in its entirety what has been written upon their scrolls. They shall then appear upon the earth, free of their flesh and blood carnal nature and limitations, but instead walking within My Complete Holy Spiritual Power and Authority as they minister, heal, raise the dead, and share The Truth Of My Love unto the even larger apostate group that was not quite ready for My First Appearance (The Rapture), when I came for them.

These are the standard that I shall raise, and they shall be used as encouragement for all those who come to the realization that they did not heed My Instructions earlier, and that it was because they were not completely surrendered unto Me before My First Appearance (The Rapture), that they were left behind. The First Remnant group are those who shall do great and mighty exploits in My Name and who shall supernaturally manifest resources as needed and command the elements in My name same as Elijah and Joshua and My Prophets of old did. I Love all of you the same, however, and you must understand that your outcome shall be based upon your obedience here. A specific time frame is given unto each of you to come to the understanding of your roles, and your outcome and your reality at My First Appearance (The Rapture), shall be directly related to your response to the calling that I have placed upon your lives. For you are accountable, and none shall have excuse when My Truth has been presented and if My Truth was not chosen by you at that appointed time.
 
Do not fear, for I have made a way for all of those whom Truly belong to Me to come unto Me. However, some shall simply be ready sooner than others. And unto those who choose at that point to be Faithful and Surrender Everything unto Me, once they realize what has occurred, I too shall be faithful unto them. Tribulation shall then pour out in earnest (The Great Tribulation), as it shall require more threshing for those left behind to awaken. The outcome for those remaining shall be one of many things - whether it is safety for a time, dwelling in a place of protection, or martyrdom, as they shall not deny My Name, but they shall instead choose to pay the ultimate price in this life. Either way, unto those who are Faithful unto Me, I shall never leave them or forsake them. Know that these times I Am (God Is), speaking of My Children, is imminent. Therefore do not hesitate any longer to make your election sure.
 
Now I have promised My Latter Rain and it is coming. My True Holy Spirit Filled Remnant have been called to pray for this promised outpouring, and they shall usher in a new age, having become over-comers and pillars within My Spiritual Temple. The gathering is near My Beloved, nearer than most care to think, and I shall draw unto Me all those who are in a Spiritual Covenant with Me and who are following Me. All those who follow Me wherever I lead them. For I Am (God Is), the Great Shepherd and My Sheep know My Voice and have entered in with Me.

My people, whether you are in the first group or stay to endure, you still have a role to fulfill. And that role still has an extremely important purpose, and I shall have a position for you, either in My Heavenly Kingdom as a ruling body, or as immortal soul after your transformation here on earth and during the Millennial reign is complete. Some of shall never even taste physical death, however others shall. Unto those who are martyred and who do not deny Me during the tribulation, I shall make Myself known unto them, and fear shall not overtake them. This is happening even now, as I Am (God Is), already calling many back home unto Myself. Pray for them, and Pray for all those who shall be called to lay down their physical lives for Me. pray for Strength and for Radical Faith that they shall be My Witnesses and My Lamp Stands during their great hour of trial. Pray that their tormentors shall see Me Manifesting through them and be saved because of it.

My Children, there are many mysteries which are about to be revealed, and many that already have been. What an incredible time to be in, to be the generation that sees the return of Jesus Christ, as I fulfill My Design to bring home all those created in My Image, and each at their appointed time. Therefore your instructions remain the same but with much greater urgency. Pray like never before, Unceasing and in Total Repentance and Surrender all unto Me. Pray for the lost constantly and Pray for your loved ones. And unto you who walk in obedience Pray to carry My Power within your prayers. Pray for Wisdom, Faith and for My Counsel which is all you shall need to proceed forward. Declare My Word Constantly, and learn to have it written upon your heart and within your mind always. Speak of Eternal Love and Life and never death.

My Beloved, separate yourselves from ANYTHING not of Me - whether relationships, employment, the company you keep, the places you visit, the media you allow to enter into your eyes, ears and minds. Remain undefiled. Flee Babylon (The World), My Children, for I tell you she is fallen and great shall be her demise (America). It has begun, starting with the USA and she shall be no more. Remove ALL distractions that keep you from hearing My Voice and My Counsel and My Instructions, as there has never been a more important time to be able to discern the spirits and to understand what is happening to the world, but you need My Holy Spirit in you to do so. Declare My Victory and My Plan of Spiritual Salvation for your Eternal Spiritual Soul and command the enemy to flee from you and they shall. Consecrate and Anoint yourselves often and especially your dwelling places. Cover everything with My Blood and continue to pray unto Me and for My Holy Angels to assist you in whatever ways that I have ordained them to do so.

 Stand firm My Beloved, no matter what you see. Stay the course. Remain extremely disciplined and focused. Do not look unto the past. Nor have anxiety about anything. Proclaim verbally all My Promises unto you as My Over-Comers! Proclaim from the rooftops that I King Jesus (Yahushua), is coming!!! And I AM (God Is), at the door and My Reward is with Me!... The Lord Thy God Jesus Christ, The Messiah, the Kings of kings and Lord of lords.