Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
Ignited Church
May 7, 2021
"America You In My Church Are The Walking Dead"

Transcript:

America you are under a state of emergency, My Church is under a state of emergency, and the world is in a state of emergency, and what is happening cannot be measured with money or by the mechanics of humanity. The only metrics to understand how severe this really is, is through My Word. For humanity is already on a collision course with eternity and everyday the conditions worsen. And this emergency is not about, wars, famines, floods, plagues or financial collapse, for this emergency is about hell itself and about all of those who perish daily without Me in their lives as their Spiritual Savior. For the greatest concern of My Church should not be about the bread that you eat, the shoes on your feet, nor the clothes on your back. For it must be about the least, the lost and the last of this world! This is your greatest emergency! 

America you have been lulled asleep by the your false prosperity and by your false increase of blessings even to the point where you really think that I approve of your lifestyle choices and of your worship of false idols. You have allowed the spirit of sodomy to ravish throughout your nation and now this seducing abomination has once again invaded My Church, polluted My Pastors and confused My Prophets. Do you not hear the sounds of sodom and gomorrah that are filling the earth? And there are very few who are willing to raise up My Voice Of Righteousness against this abomination, for acceptance is the new love that permeates this doctrine of devils.
For not since The Garden of Eden has there been a more direct and intentional attack upon My Creation. I shall not wink nor turn the other way as My Church embraces this sodomite doctrine of devils. For this is just another wicked perversion that pollutes My People and robs My Inheritance of their Innocence. As it was in the days of Noah, as it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be when the Son of Humanity (Jesus), returns. Those days are not in the future! They are here now! Holiness must be the standard raised up against this perverted generation! And Righteousness must be your banner in this hour!

America you have reached the point of no return! The days of yesterday have closed and there shall be no escape! Your verdict has been sealed and none can overturn My Decision! I gave you much space and time to repent but you only rejected it and returned back unto your folly! I gave you My Grace but you only used it to increase your sinful ways! America I have done all that I can do to bring you back unto Me, but you do not want to return back unto Me! Therefore what shall be shall be and it shall be well deserved! 
Unto My Church;...  I AM (God Is), raising up Fearless Warriors within this last hour, those who shall be My Witnesses across this darkened nation and throughout you evil world. Through the rubble and ashes of failed societies My Fearless Warriors shall reach and search for those who desire to be Spiritually Redeemed! They shall not fear what is happening throughout the world because their Faith is in what has already been written and Victory is already theirs! I AM (God Is), calling you now, but shall you obey?

America you made a covenant with death! Signed and sealed in the blood of the innocent! You have raped the future for the highest potential in Me and you have left nothing of value to the next generations. America the beautiful, America the great is now your mantra of deception for you are fallen and poisoned by your own wealth and by the excess of your false gods. False gods and idols  that have fooled you into thinking that they shall be your salvation. However, I shall allow you to ride this false wave of prosperity for but a short time longer, only so I may give a few of those whom are currently riding the fence, more time to Prepare and to Repent unto Me, so that they may find refuge in Me when the day of the Lord comes upon the world. 

For murder and bloodshed is what abounds within your streets and this is the price that you pay for making a covenant with death! You parade your sin and flaunt your sodomy yet you dare to invoke My name over your country! Do you not think that the whirlwind that shall come upon your nation is for you? Do you really believe that your false churches and your false prophets can shield you from My Wrath? You must believe they shall, for only a foolish people shall forget history and provoke Me unto anger! Therefore celebrate this day of independence and make merry this nation of mischief, for your celebration is not one of freedom, but a celebration of your covenant with death!
My Children, very few shall see this day approaching, and even less shall obey, even though time is much shorter than they know. For the earth below is even more unstable than they know and soon I shall shake everything and only then shall we see who belongs to Me and who has chosen to follow these false idols instead. 
America what is coming upon your nation, you have heaped up for yourselves, laid up and stored up like rain laden clouds heavy with My Judgment. My Judgment as it sits and waits upon the horizon for you, where no one can pray away My Recompense that shall surely come! For the wages of sin is the wide path of eternal destruction and death, yet Eternal Everlasting Spiritual Life Can Only Be Found Upon The Narrow Path And Few Are Upon It!

America you have been snake bitten. The fangs of the devil has injected his poison into your spiritual souls! His deception has made you delusional, therefore you can no longer see straight or think straight! You continue to grasp for reality but it is only a fading mirage unto you as you attempt to cushion your fall with things that shall not last and shall never keep you from your demise!
America your churches have become a den for a brood of vipers! Why do you allow these snakes to exist when you know that their assignments are only to infect as many as they can with their poison! Which is a poison of their own intellectual reasoning, but I tell you this day that this is all just folly and their end shall be swift!

America I AM (God Is), coming to Judge My (His), Own House and woe unto all of those whom are snake handlers of false doctrines, false news, falsified events and the twisting of My Truth! Therefore unto My Church! I say unto you;... Why are you so fearful? Why are you so weary? Why do you worry? Do you not know that I have already overcome the world and that My Faith abides in you? But instead of listening to Me you are listening to your false prophets and are giving them your audience! Do you not know that your attentions to their words gives them credence!

America as you wallow in your pride, as you flaunt your sodomite agenda, My Army is being raised against you, for your oppression and conflict is with Me. For I AM (God Is), The One who created you, therefore I shall be The One who dismantles you. You chose this direction when you rejected me, especially within your schools and throughout your universities. Even My Own Church has now restricted Me from entering into My own House. The very church I bled and died for. While in My Patience;... I wait to receive My Harvest, My Recompense and My Reward.
For Judgement is the only solution when My Grace has been rejected. 
Even so the fullness of time is not yet, even though very dark storm clouds are forming all around you. Church;... My Army is garrossing and My Squeeze shall not relent. However, your window to fulfill The Great Commission is closing and My Light that shines upon My Harvest Fields are getting dimmer, and only a few shall be able to discern the darkness through these end times. Therefore My Children do not waste your time in foolish pursuits and in endless genealogies of the fables of foolish Humans, but work while it is still light, for the end is coming, but it is not upon you just yet.

America because you no longer worship Me honor is so far away from you! Your praise is nothing but false praise and your mouth is so full of lies and deceit that you only spread false adoration for The God that you have not only abandoned but whom you no longer know! America I continue to call you back unto Me, yet you slide further and further into your own sin! I continue to send unto you My True Prophets and My True WatchPerson's yet you slander and slay them with your words!
America you try to justify your inquiries unto your future but do you not know that these inquiries are the same as entertaining a deaf witch, or a blind fortune teller! Therefore I say unto you;... Come out from among those who chase fables and fantasies and come back unto My Word, and back unto My Wisdom and back unto My Presence, and I shall give you "The Peace" that no one, that no event and that no demon can ever steal from you!

However you must come clean and you must Repent of your gossip, and of your slander and of your accusing of your brethren, because if you do not, then you also shall be judged;... and in the same manner in which you have judged your brother, shall you be judged. America you are now primed for your fall, for you are now a vessel fitted for destruction. Deception is rampant in every area of your existence, even my church is saturated with this poison. The recipe for destruction has always been written within My Word, and you have been busy preparing yourself up to be the main course. This dish shall not be used to celebrate your festivals and feasts, for this meal shall be your final meal. This is what you have chosen for yourselves when you rejected Me and My Truth.

Unto My Church;... You have added much of your poison and much of your confusion and you have twisted many of My Words and watered down My Truth to the point of having no power over your sin. For you have added Just enough untruth to convince My Sheep to follow you and to partake of your abominations and to receive all of your destructive  power that comes with denying My Truth. I call and you refuse to hear, I knock and you refuse to open, now you must live with what is now before you;... and even still;... My Hand is extended unto all of those who still choose to follow My Truth and My Word. For I AM (God Is), speaking clearly now, therefore Come Clean With Me or suffer the consequences of your actions! For My Judgment begins first within My Own House!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/what-we-know-may-never-know-about-covid-vaccines/

https://www.thetruthstandsforever.com/the-seven-seals-of-revelation.html?fbclid=IwAR0BmGTuoXEGmzdsD8OXnVun4sbDVCaFhZ4fyN1k8cfY4-GQlGaXoKTXmwE

https://theawakener.ca/?fbclid=IwAR2iEwh9x-GZpyefD3pcWt05prVcmHITHYO0Uk1zPcMW272-Aue8ekOQNq0

https://jbs.org/agenda2030/?fbclid=IwAR3P3g_GK94enKffZB5C8XfpKsEgzhc2_SnkcWaDNR3ax7l36wk326wcnJ0
Handmaiden Of The Most High
WORD RECEIVED May 12, 2021 3:00 AM
"America Your Warnings Shall Soon Cease As You Soon Begin To Careen Into Chaos"

Transcript:

My Children, it begins now, phase two is about to  start. As my people, as well as many others whom have resisted the tyranny of lockdowns and masks and other actions of control, many of them have now started to see with their spiritual eyes the march of the global government towards the New World Order. Which is why your world is currently undergoing chaos, all so that they can make order (Ordo Ab Chao) out of the chaos that they themselves have created on purpose.

My children, these powers that be have always sought total and complete domination of the world that I created for you. They have been perfecting their strategies for many millenniums. They have studied, trained, sabotaged and toyed with various cultures and peoples. They have studied what worked, what didn’t work and how to foolproof each step and detail so that should their efforts not completely give them access to your complete and total submission, then the next alternate plan would be enacted.

My Children, be not deceived for they have been honing their skills and training their minds and their subordinates to be ready to act within seconds and  by their father, the serpent, once the leader of my angelic armies. He now demands total and complete obedience from his fallen and from all those whom serve him. For he knows the hearts of all those whom belong to him better than they ever could know and he has trained them to function in complete submission unto his wicked desires.

My Children, in these coming end times your hearts shall be tried like never before. The first phase was of disease to instill panic to instill fear in all of those not typically ruled by such things was very effective to the point of allowing this global government to poison and destroy many physical bodies as their minds shall now be redirected unto another treachery, then another and then another. There may be solutions offered but there shall always be strings attached whether this is evident to you or not.

My Children, soon your gas stations shall experience greater attacks with fuel shortages becoming an ongoing problem. There shall be enemies named and many  reasons given but they shall not be the true reasons for these shortages. For these problems are only created to be an excuse and a distraction from other issues, such as lack of food, lack of resources, lack of money and lack of other necessity’s.

My Children soon, life shall shift to dramatically different matters. For many shall not be able to get to their jobs due to these shortages, deliveries of important products shall be delayed or be postponed possibly indefinitely. People shall no longer be able to visit family, nor even their young children because transportation shall become a luxury for the rich. This along with the coming collapse of the financial markets and ultimately to the entire economy shall be the long-term outcomes. For this is all a coordinated effort from the powers that be that is being conducted from behind the scenes.

My Children, soon people shall be unable to afford many basic necessities as well. Homes being acquired or being newly built shall be abandoned as the supplies needed shall become so costly that their shipping costs shall make them too expensive to acquire and ship. people whom do not remember the gas shortages during the 1970’s have no reference to understand the utter complexity of these coming issues. This shall be thought of as only a United States issue, but the economic global impact shall effect many other countries that ship products to the U.S. whereby causing unemployment also unto many of those abroad.

My Children, trouble faces the economies of the world unlike any troubles ever seen before by those living today. For what is coming is beyond the scope of their finite minds and it shall be like they have never seen nor imagined. It shall be so severe that many shall fear loosing their minds because their troubles seem to be beyond any earthly answer. That is why I Am (God Is), speaking unto you now. For you shall have to make a choice. You shall either look at the situations based on the physical issues that you see and hear with your own eyes, or you shall believe in what you are being told about how these situations will play out through various news outlets, or from what you shall hear from your friends, neighbors and family.

And based upon your own personal experience, you shall either cry out to Me (God), for Guidance;... based upon my knowledge;... or you shall choose to believe in a lie and choose your own will over mine. For I have been warning over and over for a very long time now;... through My True Prophets and through My True WatchPerson's to be prepare and for you to be ready. Yet many have not heeded any of My Warnings. Therefore this window of opportunity is about to close. And items that you assumed would always be available to you, shall soon be very hard for you to come by;... or at a much greater cost. For soon your finances shall become a great challenge for you and your liberties shall soon be restricted once again, but even more so this time. For they shall once again use fear to permeate your interactions, and because of this, the quick flame of many tempers shall ignite around you and within you and with little or no provocation needed, people shall react violently.

My Children, during this time you shall need to stand and be vigilant like never before. You mind must be in constant connection with Me (God), for guidance. I realize that this shall require great effort but it is the only way to remain in My Peace and under My Protection. As I promise to keep the minds of all of those whom are focused on Me (God), in perfect peace and understanding as your minds and hearts cry out to Me in Belief and in Repentance.
My Children, trust not in humanity to save you! Trust only in Me. For I AM (God Is), The Way, and the Perfect Path, and I make the crooked pathway straight and you shall always find an answer in Me. For I shall never leave you nor forsake you. And My Timing is always perfect). 

For I Am (God Is), that Still Small Voice. Remember when I gave you food when you were hungry. Remember when I was able to feed 5000 people with just 3 fish and 2 loaves of bread. What more shall I do when you are surrounded by your enemies? Watch for My Signs unto you My Beloved, For I AM (God Is), a personal God and I deal with each and everyone of My Own uniquely. For I created you from dust, yet you are made in My Image. Therefore I shall never forget you in your time of need? If so, then why would I give you so many warnings? Only to abandon you? I would not! For I AM God! I do not change. If I did it before, I shall most definitely do it again.

Trust in Me My Children, do not lean upon your own understanding. Do not trust in your own beliefs and conclusions. And do not trust in your bank account, your gold, your money, your bitcoin, or in any of your worldly investments for they shall only let you down! Trust Only In Me and Search Me with all of your Heart, Mind and Spirit and know Me like I know you! For I AM (God Is), always there beside you even in the midst of great darkness. Therefore learn to discern My Holy Spirit and be prepared to always hide in Me. I Love You..... The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

~Scripture References:~ Acts 2:18-19, Psalm 37:30