Julie Whedbee
Behold I Come
Sunday, May 14, 2021
GOD IS THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, LISTEN TO HIM SPEAK  - THIS IS YOUR AWAKENING!
 
Transcript:

My Children, I have known you and all those created in My Image and you were chosen before the foundation of time ever existed, just as I was in He when I manifested myself and came forth as The Son, and I was the embodiment and complete essence of Myself through Him. He who spoke into existence all of Creation, making everything manifest, for He is The Living Word and I Am God.

My Children, all those created by Me have been given a choice in whom they shall serve. Freely, I have given that choice, and freely each one shall choose the outcome determined by their own destiny in Me. For their vessels can be used for honor or for dishonor. All of you who choose to use them for honor are used as extensions of Myself, as all that I AM (All that God Is), I make My home in you, and in all those whom are chosen and elected My Holy Spirit works from within you, and your purpose is carried out as you walk within this journey of obedience towards a greater intimacy with Me. 

My Children, you were sent into a realm of duality, where you must make a  choice for your example and your response to the position in which you have been called has eternal consequences, because you are an Immortal Eternal Spiritual Soul. And all of you who have been reborn into this realm have been created with a proclivity towards Holiness and towards Righteousness therefore you are given an opportunity in this physical life to display My Love, My Goodness, My Light and My Life, My Truth, and the Only Way that shall lead you back home to My Heavenly Kingdom from whence you came and the Only Way Back is through Him which is Jesus The Christ.

Yet unto those born whom are born with a proclivity towards evil. Once born into this body, not all of them are capable to make the choice in whom they shall serve so easily, as they are bound unto many dark influencing forces. Forces which lead a rebellion upon My Heavenly Kingdom unto this day. In Jesus, I gave you an example of how to live and of how to walk throughout this journey. I presented The Only Way by which any soul shall returns back unto Me. Collectively, My Children, you are to do the same, in that your quest for Truth and Eternal Spiritual Life with Me and all that is Pure, Holy and Righteous shall lead all those I place within your lives to also see My Example through you within this realm, where otherwise, it would be nothing but gross spiritual darkness for them.

For you see My Children, an allotted time was given unto all of those who rebelled against My Supreme Heavenly Authority. And as these end times draw unto their close, this darkness shall intensify. Hence, this is why those of you chosen for this time have been awoken, so that you may remember who you are and why you were sent here upon the earth, for I have sent you here so that you can be part of this last generation. For each of you have been given a specific assignment and a key role to play during these epoch times, and you are a piece of a much larger puzzle that you shall soon be able to understand with much more detail and clarity as I pour out My Holy Spirit of Truth upon you. 

My Children, The Seed of My Holy Spirit is placed within every soul that I have created, and the yearning deep within you to know The Truth is embedded within your core being. For it is now your time to wake up, to remember that you are a Heavenly Spiritual Being in service unto the only ONE TRUE CREATOR, and your life upon the earth is to demonstrate this in every aspect. For you see My Eternal Blueprint held within your DNA carries Eternal Heavenly Spiritual Life. Therefore when you understand exactly who you are and what has been placed within your DNA, you shall come to the realization that nothing, absolutely nothing can harm you or destroy you, as you are in Me -- Eternal, Immortal, Untouchable, and Heirs unto My Heavenly Kingdom. For My Heavenly Seal, My Holy Name is within every DNA strand within you. 

Because when I created all things, I already knew who would choose loyalty unto Me, and who along their journey would not chose Me. I also designed a plan in advance and made a way for all of you to be able to come back home unto Me, where otherwise, there would have been no way back for any of those who are in rebellion against Me. I demonstrated this way back through Jesus The Christ, and My Life's Blood that was First Spilled and then Resurrected;... Pierced the veil of darkness and rebellion and Presented The Door by which all who call Him Savior and Messiah over their lives, may be Eternally Saved. For I have demonstrated through Jesus that in a fallen realm, anyone who is in Him, is in Me and shall have Eternal Spiritual Life Forever and Ever and therefore cannot be destroyed. For His Blood is My Blood and Our Blood is Resurrection!

For you My Children, are made in both Mine and His image. You are made in Our Image. Therefore, you are His, and you are Mine, and you are Ours, and nothing can separate you from Us. And your role is to imitate Him within your flesh form while you are here upon this earth and share Our Truth with every soul you come in contact with, if that soul is open to listening. My beloved, your destiny is to wake up and follow Us in Our Leading, doing what Jesus did, speaking what He spoke, and manifesting life as He did, in a realm of existence that is currently totally governed by spiritual darkness. For this battle of good and evil, the war between the holy and the unholy, the righteous and unrighteous is now being played out in carnality and soon it shall culminate in the physical manifestation of My Victory, which We have already Won at The Cross on Calvary! And soon I shall restore, renew, and have a new Heaven upon a new earth, as I have always intended it to be in the first place.

My Children, your role in all of this is to collectively work to seek and knock upon every spiritual door with every fiber of your being, and I shall answer you and reveal unto you who I AM, and who you are in Me, unifying you in My Perfect Design and revealing unto you My Greater Plan for you. For your transformation is ongoing, both individually and collectively, as you are My Remnant Bride. This is done by choosing to operate in the spiritual, and not within the flesh or within the carnal nature of every thought, deed and action. For each time you choose Life, Love, Mercy, Kindness, Forgiveness, the Fruits of My Holy Spirit, the frequency around you shifts within you and your cells begin to respond and align themselves to My Higher Design. 

My Children, My Holy Spirit Energy Exists Within You. It cannot be destroyed. And, when you align yourselves with Me and with My Will for you, then your very cells resonate with the Great I AM (God), and nothing can be the same around you ever again. For you were sent here to bring harmony back within your own Eternal Spiritual Soul, and then collectively bring My Heavenly Kingdom unto this realm, unto all of those who are lost and who are struggling to find their way out of their spiritual darkness, all of those who have not yet decided to choose Me, or My Holiness or My Righteousness (Jesus Christ). 

My Children, the end times that you are a part of shall bring with them the the greatest battle of My Creation, the choice shall be between My Loyalties and between who you shall ultimately serve. For in the end I shall reveal My Truth unto all, but unto those of you first Called and Awoken, your Responsibility is to Gather and Teach and Lead all those whom you are presented with, until The Great Move comes! The Great Move that I alone shall do upon this earth;... where all shall see Me as I AM (as God). For this time I have chosen for you to be a Reflection of Me, a Reflection  of  your Creator, a Creator whom is Infinite and Ineffable in a finite and limited physical realm of existence. During this time My Beloved you are to demonstrate Love and Life and Reflect My Light during the time frame that you have been placed here upon this earth. 

My Children, as you draw closer and closer to the end of this age, each generation has been given its assignments, as well as given The Keys to unlock greater and greater mysteries of My Heavenly Kingdom. Those incarnated now have an extremely urgent and desperate role to awaken this last generation unto My Truth, as this generation shall be the generation that shall see My Return! For those of you whom did not choose Me before you left this flesh form, you shall be lost forever, as this was the testing ground for you, for all who come here and you failed My Test. This is why the Obedience unto the call upon your life shall save many more that could have been lost for eternity. 

My Children, do you understand now how crucial the position that I have placed you in is? And why the urgency to prepare your Spiritual Souls now and ready your hearts (Love of God), is so important? For this is the end of this age, and the end of this part of My Story and of your story. Have I not told you that in The End, I would pour out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh? For I wish not  one Soul to be lost. 

My Children, the great separation is already  here, and there are even many layers to that scripture. For this is the final dividing of this age. The dividing between all of those whom call Me Savior, separated from those who do not know Me. Revelation, Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding are given unto all who seek My Truth in earnest, and who surrender all unto Me. For I AM (God Is), revealing even greater details about your positions especially as you seek My Truth (Jesus), and some of you now understand with greater clarity what you have been destined for in Me during your lifetime, and as you transcend into Glorification in Me know that I shall never leave you nor forsake you. 

My Children, the power of the Great I AM (God), within you cannot be underestimated. This is why I spoke unto you that you shall collectively do all these things and more upon the earth, as you are an example of My Holy Spirit Power and Heavenly Authority multiplied across the earth. For Greater is He that is in you than anything that is in this fallen realm. For you are Kings and Priests of an Eternal Heavenly Realm of My Glory. A Heavenly Kingdom that can never be shaken or destroyed. 

Soon your realization of these Profound Truths that I AM (God Is), sharing with you shall change you forever and I shall heal you from within as your very cells respond to this Truth that you are embracing. I shall grant you Spiritual Keys to even Deeper and Greater Revelations, and as I draw you deeper and further into My Heart, I shall for mature you for Eternity. For My Heart is ever expanding and there is no limit to the potential that I have placed within you while you are here. Therefore I allow you to choose your own limitations, or you can choose to break free from them. For you were placed here to awaken, and to remember, not to forget who you are or where you came from! 

My Children, I have provided ALL Things necessary for you to find the path unto Me, to find the path unto My Complete Truth. Ignorance and foolishness shall not be an excuse. For right now My people are being destroyed for choosing to have a lack of knowledge, but for those who take this path of Truth and Intimacy unto Me, your rewards shall be great and they shall be eternal and every inner desire that I have placed within you shall be fulfilled. Yes My Beloved, the deepest longings of your heart shall finally be answered. 

For I AM (God Is), the answer to all things that each soul seeks in the quest to know one's True Purpose and True Reason for being created. if you want to know why there is so much suffering within this realm? If you want to break free of the illusion of the reality that you perceive to be real within this world? Then accept  My Challenge to overcome all odds sent against you and continue to wake up My Chosen children! Wake Up and keep waking up, and greater things than these shall you know!

My Beloved, I hold you in My Embrace. I bless you and I have you. For I AM (God Is), in control of all things, and I AM (God Is), All Knowing and All Powerful. Be Prepared My Children for I shall cause you to remember! Keep running,  keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking.. For I AM (God Is), always here My Loves. I Love You Eternally.....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Julie Whedbee
Daughter Of The King
Sunday, June 6, 2021
"READY OR NOT BEHOLD I COME!"

*NOTE: As I sit here praying over this message, asking His Holy Spirit to go before this word so all may have ears to hear, I hear a shofar blowing in the spirit. Truly, King Yahushua is at the door! Make haste to be ready, be holy as He is so holy, humble and contrite of spirit. Thank you all for all your love and support. We pray for each of you daily. Our love and blessings and Yahushua's shalom to you all until He comes for us.....Julie

Transcript:

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, and you will watch many fall away now. Is this not what is happening before your very eyes? You who have been seeking truth, you who have been called and prepared and are ready because you have been through the refining fires, know the hour is very, very late. I have set My seal upon you and your steps are ordained. 

Great, great changes are here now, and the time for warnings has ceased. The world is under judgment, and I will use this season for great purging and separating. Too many continue to sit on the fence and remain undecided, and in My house, I have begun the separation. The filth and abominations of those who call themselves Mine have reached their limit, and I will show them which god they have chosen to serve. How long have I admonished them to seek truth, yet the comforts of this world still hold them captive. Tell My house, the time is over to make a choice for Me, as you cannot serve Me and mammon. The time of severe testing is now upon the earth.

A dramatic shift will separate those who are truly Mine and who have embraced truth and walk completely in it, from those who pay lip service to Me, but whose hearts are hardened by the choice to live in willful sin. Those who have not come out of man's systems, religions, and Babylon will suffer the consequences of their decisions. 

I have told you that nothing will be the same again. The earth cries out for redemption from the bloodshed and the evil perpetuated, and all is out of balance. The weight of sin on the earth causes great groaning for all that is upon it. For a short time, I will allow the enemy to advance, but only against those who are not with Me, those compromising, and those living in sin. 

You who love Me, who seek Me with all your heart, soul, mind and strength will very soon know a different reality. As the darkness blankets the earth and seeks to consume, My light will penetrate those places where My remnant faithful ones gather and miracles will abound. You will hear My same voice, the voice of your Shepherd. You must have no fear, as you cannot be harmed, and I have already dispatched My angels concerning you. Soon, you will see the manifestation of My glory in a much more visible way, and although you will see people living in fear everywhere around you, you will have My great peace and undisturbed composure, as I will dwell within you and your places of gathering. 

Have I not told you I am about to do a work in your day that you would not believe even if it were told to you? Believe My chosen ones and have joy in your hearts, for your Redeemer lives and will glorify Himself in and through you in a way you have never known before. I will say go here, and you will go and be undetected and unhindered. You will minister and you will teach and heal. I will say ask, and you will receive all that you require. I will say command the elements to come under your authority, and it will be done in your places of dwelling, as it will be My authority by which you speak. 

I will use your mouth to stop the enemy in his tracks and silence him, as all the forces of darkness seek to destroy you. The enemy will no longer have direct access to you, as he once had before. They will run in terror for the fear of Me, as they see Me manifested through you. They will be defeated in front of your eyes. Your faith will be greatly strengthened, and I will pour out My Spirit in great measure, so that all will know that the Great I AM is in your presence. I have promised I will never leave you or forsake you, and My Word is Truth. Continue My loves to walk in Spirit and in truth, and it shall be well with your soul. Truth is the only Way you will overcome, and truth has always been available to you. 

There will be storms of great magnitude, seasons out of alignment, unusual weather patterns and much turmoil in the atmosphere. As the elements will be unleashed as judgment, man will no longer have dependency on patterns, as all has now begun to change dramatically. While there will be lack of food, water and electricity in many areas, My remnant will lack nothing. While the fury of the enemy seeks to devour the earth, My set apart ones will be unseen and unknown to them. The time is upon you when you will see even your loved ones struggling to make a choice for Me, but you must stand firm. Few have received truth previous to now; many will endure the tribulation that is here, as it is the only way for them to ultimately find Me and be saved. Keep praying for them, keep interceding. Your prayers avail much in My Kingdom. 

Have no worries or concerns about where your help comes from, as you know it comes from Me. I am your Help. I am your Deliverer from all darkness. I am the Source of all things. I am in your midst. Remember who you are, made in the image of your Father, sent here to glorify Me and manifest Me to all I send to you. You came here for this time on the earth, for this reason in these last days, and your steps are ordained. I will light the way, as I always have; and I will hedge you in on all sides, and you will behold wonders upon wonders, as you will see the fulfillment of all that has been written. 

Do not grow weary in your journey. The best is yet to come! Continue to pray for radical faith, and it will be granted to you. Keep seeking My counsel and wisdom, and it will pour forth to you. Pray continually that you will always have My Kingdom perspective, as you endure this last season of your experience here, before I complete your transformation, and yes My loves, it is coming very, very soon.. I know your hearts, and soon means SOON!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ (YAHUSHUA)

Scripture References:

"Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give unto every one according to their spiritual works shall be." Revelation 22:12

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." Luke 17:26 -27

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:6

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." Revelation 7:3

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" 1 Peter 4:17

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

The Simple Truth
June 24, 2021
“Lies! Lies! Lies And More Lies!”

Transcript:

Get ready for the next lie! For it is coming and it is already here! The Delta Variant agenda is the next lie and it has already begun to be spread throughout the world via mainstream social media outlets. These are the same mainstream media outlets that are being controlled by godless corrupt evil leftwing gay liberal pedophiles who are bent on not only population control, but socialism disguised in the name of liberal globalism!

Why? Because these evil people have finally realized that this is the one sure way that they can now bring in their new one world global order agenda!

The lie of the Delta Variant is simply based upon a false narrative that is being spread by evil, godless, liberal, globalists, like Anthony Fauci, Deborah Birx, Mike Pence, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and many, many, many other evil, godless, liberal, elite globalists who are just like them;… 

This is why they all continue to provide false data that supposedly proves that the Fake Plandemic/Fake Scamdemic hoax created by the Corona Covid-19 Virus and now the Corona Covid-19 Anti-Virus Vaccine push, is in fact a real natural phenomenon that naturally transferred on its own from animals to humans, and in this case, from Chinese Bats to humans, and into what the world now knows as the Corona Covid-19 Virus!

This is the lie they have sold to the world when in fact the Truth is, this entire Fake Flue Disease has always been a human made in a lab disease! A disease made in a lab by godless, corrupt, evil, scientist’s bent on scientific recognition, casts amounts of money and power beyond belief, and in turn when this Fake Flu Disease is then taken and used by godless, corrupt, evil, governments (China/America/Russia, etc;.., it can then be used for their purpose and their purpose is to use it as a bio-weapon against its enemies and their enemies are;… all of humanity!

By using this Bio-Weapon against their enemies, this will ensure these godless, evil, corrupt people and governments a way to not only push their godless, liberal, global agenda upon the world, but also to make an unfathomable profit while doing so, all while controlling the economies of the world, and all by spreading complete fear and panic throughout the world, that is all  based upon lies, upon lies, upon lies!

This is how it has been so easy for them to manipulate and control the populations of the world! Hence the monikers;.. “Plandemic and Scamdemic”;… because the world is being scammed out of their freedoms and liberties and they don’t even know it, and it’s all being done to them in the guise of lies upon lies, upon lies!

“And for this reason God shall allow a Strong Delusion to fall upon all of those who deny His Truth, so that they shall believe in the lies of the devil, and because they choose not His Truth the world is lost!” 2 Thessalonians 2:11 (The Holy Bible New Modern Edition)

Question: So what is the “Delta Variant”?

Answer: The moniker called “The Delta Variant” is the lie that the Corona Covid-19 Virus is so fierce that it has already built up a resistance to the Corona Covid-19 Anti- Virus Vaccine and has now mutated into what the godless evil liberal global mainstream social media are now lying about calling it  “The Delta Variant”! It was first detected in India in late 2020 and was named The Delta Variant on May 31, 2021 by none other than the Chinese owned World Health Organization (WHO).

They claim that the Delta Variant is a mutation of the Corona Covid-19 Virus that if you have not been vaccinated with the Corona Covid-19 Anti-Virus that you will be very susceptible to catching it! Basically the way the media is spinning it, is that it is much worse than the Corona Covid-19 Virus! These lying scientists are also now claiming that the Delta Variant is most likely to dominate within America because of the fact that many Americans have decided to stop wearing masks and are choosing not to get vaccinated!

However, not to worry though because these same lying scientists were also expecting this exact scenario to take place and therefore they have already developed a Delta Variant Anti-Virus Vaccine to sell to everyone in the world and hope to have the population of the entire world vaccinated by the year 2030!

And if you are still believing in the lies of these scientists and government officials then I have a few hundred acres of swamp land in Florida that I’d like to sell you! Don’t believe the lies! Don’t fall under the spell of the spirit of delusion! Do not use your FreeWill to deny the Truth of God, who was, is, and will always be Jesus Christ! Do not choose to believe in the lies of the world, because the world belongs to the devil and choosing to be willfully ignorant is just plain foolish and God says within His Word, The Holy Bible (KJV) that hell will be filled with the spiritual souls of the foolish and the ignorant!

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work." 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 The new Testament of The King James Holy Bible (KJV)

Context Summary:

Second Thessalonians 2:1–12 discusses the ''day of the Lord'' as an event from which Christians are exempt. Some Thessalonian believers were confused, thinking they had entered this time of hardship and judgment. Paul tells them to put such thinking aside, regardless of the source. He assures them the day of the Lord will not commence until a rebellion or apostasy occurs, followed by the emergence of the man of lawlessness. This figure will try to take on the role of God and deceive those who are lost and had rejected the truth. Empowered by Satan, the man of lawlessness will deceive unbelievers by performing signs and wonders. But at His coming, Jesus Christ will destroy the man of lawlessness.

Question: What does 2 Thessalonians 2:11 mean?

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not The truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

In this verse Paul explains what happens to those who refuse the truth during the tribulation. He references an impending spiritual rebellion, and the rise of a powerful spiritual figure, the man of lawlessness. To those who are not Christians, God sends a strong delusion, so they will succumb to the false teaching of the man of lawlessness. A rejection of truth always predisposes sinners to accept error (Romans 1:18–23). In this case, unbelievers choose to reject the truth but believe the lie that the man of lawlessness is the Messiah.

Paul's teaching in this passage raises an interesting question: How does The Truth reach the lost during the tribulation? Based on his prior words, True Christians will not be present to share The Truth when the wrath of God is unleashed upon the earth and since the wrath of God doesn't occur until after the midway point of the tribulation; then True Christians will already be in Heaven, having been raptured out and taken from the earth before the wrath of God is unleashed upon the earth. (1 Thessalonians 4:13–17).

However according to Scripture, God will raise up other witnesses to share The Truth during the tribulation.  144,000 Jews from the 12 different tribes of Israel, will believe in The Truth of Jesus and they will evangelize the lost. Furthermore, two faithful witnesses will also preach The Truth for three and one-half years, authenticating their ministry by withholding rain from the earth and striking the earth with plagues. These witnesses will in the end be martyred for God, but after three and one-half days, God will raise them up from the dead.

The fact that so many living during the tribulation will still refuse to believe in The Truth of Jesus in spite of such powerful witnesses just shows you how hardened the human heart can be and the reason why the Holy Bible say's that in the end, the world is lost and all of the souls in it, because they used their God given love gift of FreeWill to openly choose to deny Gods Truth and chose instead to believe in the lies of the devil, the world, the false prophet and the anti-christ because it suited their lifestyle of unrighteousness.

This Has Once Again Been The Teachings Of The Simple Truth of Jesus Christ.