LYNNE JOHNSON
JUNE 6, 2021 2:04 PM
"Be Ready"

*NOTE: Remember my sisters and brothers to listen to the Lord’s Words and to always "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, mind, spirit and soul and lean not upon your own understanding; but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

Transcript:

My Children get ready for the time is at hand. For this shall be the time for "The Great Harvest of Souls to begin", which shall be the most important time of this age, for this shall be the only chance unto salvation for the lost sheep of this world to find their way back home.

My Children, this change is almost upon you. Therefore Be Ready for it shall come upon you suddenly. There shall be no warning when My Anointing from My Holy Spirit comes. So Be Ready. Ensure that  you have no unforgiveness within your heart and that you repent daily of your sins and that your heart is pure. DO THIS IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU HAVE SINNED AS YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO WORK MY HARVEST. For only those who are cleansed and pure of heart, shall be given My Anointing. So be ready, For My Holy Spirit comes very soon. 

Again My Children, once you have received My Holy Spirit Anointing, you are to wait for MY Voice and for My Instructions. DO NOT LEAN UPON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. For your safety depends upon this. For you will, as I have said, have a heightened understanding and you shall understand all that I AM (God Is), saying here. And do not worry about your loved ones for they shall be protected at this time, so you shall have no need to worry about them. For they too shall be given an understanding of what is happening unto you and unto your task. Remember MY Word shall be fulfilled as it was written. I AM (God Is), in control at all times, and all shall be fine for all whom belong unto Me.

For you, My Chosen Warriors of Faith, you shall help to bring in My Called lost sheep into My Heavenly Kingdom of Glory. Yes, this is your destiny, this is what I have called upon you to do during these end times and your destiny shall be fulfilled. This shall be a most exciting time upon earth. Yes this shall truly be the most amazing time of this age! And there shall never be a time like this upon earth ever again. Indeed this shall be a time of wonders, of healing, and of the miraculous;.. all done by you, My Chosen Ones, My Radiant Jewels, whom i have created for such a time as this! 

My Children, these end times shall indeed be the most exciting times for you to ever be in. Yes, this shall be an incredible  time in history, that many throughout the ages have wanted to be a part of, for this is The Final Harvest of Souls, and you were The Ones in whom I have chosen Specifically for this special task. I AM (God Has), CHOSEN YOU! Reflect upon this and Be Ready for this moment shall soon be upon you! Therefore it is time –  Be Ready My Warriors of Faith —  Be Ready!..... Your King, Your Savior, Your Redeemer, Your Messiah;.... The Lord Thy God Jesus Christ


LYNNE JOHNSON
JUNE 2, 2021
"THERE SHALL BE NO EXCUSE!"

Transcript:

My Children, are you prepared for the things that are soon coming upon the earth? For many circumstances shall soon change and for some everything shall begin to get much more difficult. However there shall be a brief interval of time where I shall allow people to hear the truth about the man made virus weapon (CV 19 and the CV 19 Vax), and the true agenda behind it. This brief interval is to give many people who are not yet awakened unto The Truth to hear The Truth so they can use their FreeWill to either choose My truth or to continue to choose to believe in the lies of the devil

For the enemy does not want this to occur but the enemy  is powerless to intervene for now. For now I AM (God Is), allowing The Truth to come through in order to awaken the many and this shall ensure you that The Truth has not been completely suppressed as of yet. So therefore there shall be no excuse later for any of those who would try to say that they never heard The Truth. AND THERE SHALL BE NO EXCUSE FOR ANY OF THEM TAKING THE ANTICHRIST VACCINE AND ULTIMATELY THE FINAL MARK, WHICH SHALL BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

For this knowledge shall have been made available to ALL. Therefore it is then a choice that is to be made that shall rest upon each individual. For I AM (God Has), ensured that His Truth shall be made available for all those with eyes to see and with ears to hear.

My Children, the enemy shall soon try again to shut down The Truth from being told but they shall not be successful during this short interval of time that I have allowed. However when the evil one (the antichrist), is allowed to control the narrative again it shall be much worse for all those who do not comply with his will. For all must be fulfilled as is written within My Word.

However, be assured My Beloved, that it shall not be long now for you before My Chosen Ones;... My Warriors of Faith begin their mission that I have assigned unto them, which is to bring the lost sheep into My Heavenly Kingdom of Glory. And even though you may not see that this time is quickly approaching;.. it is. Therefore remember to Repent daily and immediately after you have committed a sin. for this is most important;... as only those who have a pure heart and who have been redeemed by My Blood shall be anointed.

My Children, once your mission has been completed and the last soul called has chosen My Heavenly Kingdom of Glory, then you too shall come Home to be with Me, forever and ever. Therefore I await your arrival with everlasting Love and Joy! Therefore remember also that you are NOT APPOINTED UNTO MY WRATH and Do Not believe those who say otherwise;.... as that is a lie from the evil one. Believe ME, I AM (God Is), The Most High, Your King and Your Savior and I Do Not Lie or Make Mistakes!

Therefore Be Ready My Beloved Children;... My Warriors of Truth;... My Faithful Ones;... For Your time shall soon be upon you. So watch now as events begin to move very quickly now, and Be Ready for this shall be your time to shine. And shine you shall;... My True Warriors of Faith....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

“Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown." Revelation 3:11 KJV

“Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His Goodness and the work of faith with power.” 2 Thessalonians 2:11 KJV
“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16 KJV

"For the day of the Lord upon all the nations is near.” Obadiah 1:15 KJV

“Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.” Zechariah 4:6 NKJV


The Re
velation Of Jesus Christ

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto His Beloved Disciple John, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; which He sent and signified by His Own Spirit: Therefore it was the Disciple John who bare record of The Word of God, and of The Testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten of the dead, and The Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His Own Blood, And hath made us Kings and Priests unto God and His Father; to Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Behold, He cometh with Heaven; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. For in Him was Life; and The Life was The Light of humanity. And His Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was another man in the wilderness who was also sent from God, and his name was also John (John the Baptist). This man came as for a witness, to bear witness of The Light, that all of humanity through Him might believe. He was not That Light, but was sent to bear witness of That Light. That was The True Light, which lighteth every human that cometh into the world. 

He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, yet the world knew Him not. Therefore He came unto his own, and His own received Him not. But as many as did receive Him, to them gave He power to become The Children of God, even unto them that Believe on The Truth of His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of humanity, but Spiritually Re-born of The Truth of The Word of God. Therefore The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His Glory, which is The Glory as of The Only Begotten Son of the Father,) Full of Grace and Truth.
John the Baptist bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, "This was He of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for He was before me. And of His fulness have we all received, grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Remember that no human hath seen God at any time; except for The Only Begotten Son, which is from The Bosom of the Father, for He hath declared Him."

And this is the record of John the Baptist, when the Jews sent Priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask Him, Who art thou? And John the Baptist confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Messiah. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet Christ? And he answered, No. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? That we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?  He said, I am the voice of the one crying in the wilderness, "Therefore make straight the way of The Lord", as said the prophet Esaias.

And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet? John answered them, saying, "I am sent to baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; He it is, who is coming after me although He is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not even worthy to unloose." These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing. The next day John the Baptist seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world. This is He of whom I said, After me cometh a Man which is preferred before me: for He was before me. And I knew Him not: but that He should be made manifest unto Israel, therefore I have come to baptize with water."

 And John bare record, saying, "I saw the Holy Spirit descending from Heaven like a dove, and it abode upon Him. And I knew Him not: but He that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me", "Upon Whom thou shalt see My Holy Spirit descending, and remaining upon Him, the same is He which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost". "And I saw, and bare record that this is indeed that Man, called the Son of God". Again the next day after John the Baptist stood there with two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as He walked, John the baptist saith, "Behold the Lamb of God"!

“I am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, The First and The Last", saith the Lord Almighty, "Which Is, and Which Was, and Which Is To Come: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches". "And I John, the disciple of Jesus turned to see The Voice that spake unto me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks I saw One like unto the Son of Humanity, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden Girdle. His head and His Hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His Eyes were as a flame of fire; And His Feet like unto fine brass, as if They burned in a furnace; and His Voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in His Right Hand seven stars: and out of His Mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in His strength."

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His Feet as dead. And He laid His Right Hand upon me, saying unto me", "Fear not; I AM (God Is), The First and The Last: I AM (God Is), He that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I AM (God Is), alive for evermore; and I have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; Write about the mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My Right Hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. For the seven stars are the spirits of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. For as many as I Love, I Rebuke and Chasten: therefore be Zealous, and Repent".

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if anyone hear My Voice, and open the door, I shall come in to them, and i shall sup with them, and them with Me. And to him that overcometh shall I grant to sit with Me on My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am now set down with my Father upon His Throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit of The Lord saith unto the seven churches. And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten of the Father, and The Prince of The Kings of the earth, even unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, And hath made us Kings and Priests unto Himself and God His Father; Therefore to Him be Glory and Dominion forever and ever."

"Behold, He cometh with Heaven; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth, both above and below shall wail because of Him." Even so Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Amen".



The Simple Truth (Blog)
May 11, 2021
https://thesimpletruthofjesus.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR0ELO34vP5VdDWt33cPmiWANH8Oq97aO0_SvDYABUj-VLPgZ56f73nL1SI

Question: Is what we are currently seeing across America and the world today, the beginning of the antichrist’s mark of the beast system?;… Is the world, because it does not believe in Jesus;… now under a strong delusion written about in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)?

Answer: Many True Believers worldwide believe that The Holy Spirit is now showing them that the first seal of Revelation is about to soon be opened, and the antichrist which has still not been revealed as of yet, is already waiting in the wings, ready to step up onto the world stage and take his place amongst the evil that his antichrist spirit has already created worldwide under the spirit of apostasy and delusion, which is exactly what the spirit of antichrist is;… Therefore the world has never been closer than it is right now to the first seal of Revelation finally being opened!

Yes True Believers, we are right at the beginning stages of the appearance of the antichrist, where God is now only allowing a few more souls worldwide to get right with Him before He opens up the first seal!

What we are seeing right now worldwide;…  with the virus and with the vaccine and with these vaccine passports is currently mostly voluntary;… but after the first seal is opened;… these actions will then become mandatory very quickly;… and anyone who doesn’t accept this antivirus vaccine mark will no longer be able to buy, sell, trade, go to school, work or travel;… and will be forced to either join up with this antichrist mark of the beast system;… or they will not be able to survive in society any longer, and they will be shunned as outcasts! (So when we see Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Home Depot, Starbucks, Etc;.. Etc;.. not allowing anyone into their stores without a vaccine passport, then True Believers will already know that it is already too late and that the first seal has already been opened up by that point!) 

When these things do begin to occur, the world as we now know it, over night, will all spiral out of control, and we will only be able to Pray and Repent as we watch the antichrist bide his time and rise up very fast to rule over the world! For it will be out of this chaos that the antichrist will seize control, first of The West, and then like the Masonic Illuminati Phoenix that he is pretending to be, he will then rise up as a powerful global world leader, all in the name of global world peace;… and for a short while he will use his false promises of global world peace to subdue the world with all of his lies;… and the world will follow him and  they will worship him and they will believe in all of his lies!

Why? Because the world does not believe in The Truth of The One True God Jesus Christ, therefore the world has no Holy Spirit Protection from the lies of the antichrist, and therefore the world will be deceived!

However, to all True Believers worldwide, it is obvious that the satanic controlled government news, social media and main stream media are now even more blatantly, coming after our children! Which is why it is very obvious to see why deans, principals, professors, coaches, preachers, teachers and even other fellow students, are now being used to manipulate, coerce and convince our children into taking the antivirus vaccine!

However if you are Truly a True Believer in God then you already know that Jesus can and will always keep you safe from ever being harmed by any bio-weapon or by any disease! Yet also you know by your Faith and by your Belief that if it is Gods Will for any of us to ever get sick and die, then so be it, because an eternity in Heaven with Jesus will always be a win win for us, because dying for Jesus would only be a zillion times better than spending even one more second upon an earth that is not even our home in the first place! 

(Why do I say this? Because our spiritual home for our spiritual soul has always been The Spiritual Kingdom of Heaven, even before this physical earth was ever created, and our one and only goal has always been to Seek Out This Truth, Find This Truth, Know This Truth and to Apply This Truth to both our physical lives as well as our spiritual lives, and to Believe In, Put Our Faith In and Repent Unto This Truth; so that we can make it back home to The Spiritual Kingdom of Heaven from whence our spiritual souls came from in the first place!)

Jesus say’s: “I AM (God Is), The Only Way, and The Only Truth unto Eternal Life, and no one shall ever get into My Spiritual Kingdom of Souls (Heaven), unless they come through Me; and Believe In My Truth First!” John 14:6