Glynda Lomax
MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2021
"Those Who Deny My Truth Shall Face My Mighty Hand Of Judgment"

Transcript:

My Children, those who lead your offices of government have entered into corruption with your enemies. Wickedness now pours out from the high offices throughout your land and evil covers all the people of America whom have rejected Me and soon they shall know My Mighty Hand of Judgment as I strike a blow upon their country. The land shall tremble. The people shall quake and the hearts of the people shall fail them for fear as they realize that they are powerless against what shall happen to their country.

My Children, your leaders have planned and conspired very carefully against you. They have devised many news laws against you and shall soon use those laws to persecute you and to lead others to do the same against you. They have also planned on how to take all that you have from you, but there is one thing that they have failed to do. They have failed to figure Me and My Mighty Power into their plans. They have failed to do so because they do not believe in Me, therefore they had no need to figure Me into their plans. This shall be their undoing as I make Myself known unto them, for they shall have no remedy to combat My Affliction unto the wicked.

My Children, when they begin to take what you have, and when they pass these abominable laws against you, laws that go against My Holy Word, they shall meet Me in terrible unimaginable ways. For I shall persecute them Myself and I shall turn their own environments where they live and work against them, and I shall block every avenue that they attempt to escape My Judgments through. For their punishment shall be to face My Mighty Hand Of Judgment, for every thing that they have done unto you My Children.

TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2021
"You Shall Be My My Messengers"

Transcript:

 My Children a difficult time shall soon be upon you and many things shall soon begin to happen that you do not understand, and shall not enjoy. Yet you must strive to endure and continue to represent Me throughout the earth for there are still lost souls whom I wish to save, and you shall be My Witnesses there and our rewards shall be very great for this, even though much discomfort shall abound.

My Children, in these times, as changes occur and you wish for happier times, put your emotions aside and do the work that you are called to do, so that you may finish your tasks and come back home to Me. For all that stands between you and Heaven is the unfinished business of reaching out to as many lost souls that you can before The End. For their only hope is Me, and My only messengers are you. Remain steadfast, be very courageous, look only at what is before you. Remember I AM (God Is), with you always.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2021
"There Is Much Work To Be Done In This Time"

Transcript:

My Children, there is much work to be done in this time. There are many souls that shall be given over unto the enemy if they do not turn to Me very soon. There are events happening soon in your time line that shall take many lives with no warning whatsoever. Much grief shall abound and the changes shall leave many without hope. Therefore remain steadfast, stand strong, gird up your loins and finish the race that is before you.

Scripture References:

"And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom." Daniel 7:20-22 (KJV)

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4 (KJV)

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds." Hebrews 12:1-3 (KJV)

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. John 9:4 (KJV)

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus whom is The Author and The Finisher of our Faith; who for The Joy that was set before Him endured The Cross, despising the shame, and is set down at The Right Hand Of The Throne Of God." Hebrews 12:1-3 (KJV)


The Messenger
June 14, 2021
"Shall You Be Found Worthy?

Transcript:

My Children, please  write these words down and share them with all who shall listen. The End has come, it is past the time to have your spiritual house in order. Which is the most important thing that any Child of God can do. Be aware that the antichrist is rising , and before long satan shall give him his demonic powers and soon I shall cast satan out from My Heavenly Realm where he shall no longer be able to accuse you.

My Children, most people today are not ready! Most are not going to be taken in the first rapture! For the first rapture shall consist of only them whom have made themselves ready for My Coming . For they are the ones who are clean, blameless and spotless in my eyes because I Myself Have Washed Them In The Blood Of The Lamb of God, My Blood. 

O' how I;... The Only True Anointed One waits with open arms, for you who are My Crown Jewels, and many promised things await all of My First Fruits when they reach My Heavenly Kingdom. For you are My Bride and My Bride is The First Fruits Of My Harvest;... The Great Harvest. For My Bride obeys My Voice, and they know I AM (God Is), their Shepherd. For it is through obedience that they are found worthy to escape satans delusion.

My Children, time is of the essences and those caught up in worldly things shall soon find themselves left behind. Again let me say these things profoundly;... To be found worthy you must Truly Believe on what I did for your soul upon the cross! I died for you and I forgive you of all of your sins but you also must die to your old self and be spiritually born again of My Holy Spirit and forgive others of everything that they have ever done unto you!

For without True Forgiveness I shall not count you worthy to escape what is coming upon the earth. For you must confess all of your sins with no exceptions, and once you make a covenant with Me, you must not look back upon your old life like Lot's Wife did! For you must have my Holy Spirit search within your heart and cleanse you of all unrighteousness. And you must listen and obey My Voice, and My Word;... because My Voice comes only to those who have Truly Forgiven Others and who have Truly Repented of all of their sins.

My Children, for the ones who hear My Voice are clearly the ones who are the most Humble, and the most Repentive and I shall use them for My Will and for My Purpose. My Beloved, you must turn away from all sin;... and allow Me to destroy all of the enemy strongholds within your life. You must Believe without a doubt, you must Pray without ceasing, you must Repent daily and seek Me out with all your heart in everything that you do;... which means that you have made Me your Top Priority in your life and you have given up all worldly things that can be given up.

My Children, these are the things that need to be done to learn to walk in Holiness, for without doing these things then you are not worthy to escape in the first rapture. And unto all of those left behind, My Purging Purifying Refining Fire shall be offered unto you to either accept My Will and Be Saved and prepare you for the second rapture, or to deny and reap what you have sown. However, My Purging Purifying Refining Fire shall not be to your liking;... therefore it shall be better for you to go in the first rapture. Yet My Purging Purifying Refining Fire shall get you ready, cleanse you, and make you a new being, but you shall have to make your choice before My Harvester comes upon you, to take you out of this world. 

However, unto My Foolish Disobedient Bride, heed My Warnings and do not let satan trick you or even force you into denying Me or My Truth, because if you do, then for this you shall have to Truly Believe, Pray and Repent and you shall have very little, or no time at all left to do so and your soul shall be lost because of your foolishness and ignorance.

Also unto My Foolish Bride, do not take the mark of the beast for there is no turning back from this and you shall damn your soul forever, unto eternal damnation if you do. At any cost do not take satans mark, for it is better for you to physically die a martyr for Me, than to have your spiritual soul get tossed into the lake of eternal fire and damnation forever and ever for taking his mark.

My Children the time of the end has come and it is now, please get ready, get all things in order within your lives now, for when this all starts (including My Judgements upon Babylon America), there shall be no stopping or turning back. Therefore Prepare for the worst and pray that I lessen and shorten your days through all of these tribulation's. I Love you all My Children, but for my written and spoken words to come forth, all of these end times must come to pass exactly as foretold within My Word.

My Children, I AM (God), wants you to know that things are not as they may appear to be. I want you to understand that there are dark forces working behind the scenes in all governments of the world. These forces are not just the usual forces of money and power, but of dark spiritual forces from the evil one and his minions. Make no mistake, almost every government in the world is actually being controlled by these evil forces. You must also understand that these fallen ones are very intelligent and their abilities to manipulate are far superior to your own. I explain this unto you now so that you shall understand that humans as they are right now, cannot outwit these fallen angels. For these demonic beings are able to use their abilities of persuasion, intelligence, weaponry, and other attributes to convince humans to follow them.

These fallen beings are the ones controlling all of the decisions that are being made though your governments today. Their undoing is in their inability to truly think as a human would under given circumstances. That is why many of their plans have not gone as they expected. They really did not expect any push back at all by humans during this time, and since they were out of their element here they therefore lost their momentum. But do not be fooled, this lull shall only last for a moment for they do not give up and they shall soon comeback with other plans that shall continue to strip you of all of your freedoms. I AM (God Is), not allowing this to occur just yet, but be prepared for these new plans to bring in strict laws involving most areas of your lives.

The Nephilim (Demonic Fallen Angels) are strongly motivated by their hate towards humans, as they hate all things that I AM (God) Loves. For they wish to control you and then to destroy you. I tell you this because your government is allowing them free reign right now to do whatever they want them to do. FOR YOUR GOVERNMENT NO LONGER HAS ANY REAL CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. Understand that these fallen ones are MERCILESS and in the end they only want to destroy all humans and they shall never change their stance on this. This is why you see no real change in your governments policies to protect you. This is why the downward cycle within your governments decisions are never going to change. BE AWARE OF THIS WHEN TRYING TO MAKE CHANGES, AS THESE NEW LAWS THAT SHALL BE ENACTED SHALL BE PASSED TO TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR FREEEDOMS. BE AWARE OF THIS, My Children.

This is why these things continue in a downward direction today. Focus upon ME, and not upon the enemy and their actions. Stay within MY Word and Pray and Repent Unto Me. Come unto Me Daily For Counsel. Remember that the evil one has already lost! He just doesn't know it yet and he is desperate to destroy all that he can while he still has time, even though his time is short!

My Children, soon you shall be with Me. Therefore Do Not Lose Heart or Faith as I AM (God Is), with you always and I shall never leave you nor forsake you. Focus upon Me and Stand Firm upon My Rock of Salvation and Stay Strong and Finish The Race.....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ who is Also your Bridegroom.

Scripture References:

“And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not The Love of The Truth, that they May Be Saved.” 2 Thessalonians 2:10 King James Version (KJV)

"For there is no respect of persons with God." Romans 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

"The Lord thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number and mighty is the army that obeys his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?" Joel 2:11

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11 King James Version (KJV)

“Look at the nations and watch—and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:5

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:12 King James Version (KJV)

"God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19

"The coming of the lawless one (the antichirst), shall  be in accordance with the work of satan as he performs all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, using every sort of evil that deceives all of those who have not The Truth in them. For this reason they perish because they refused to Love The Truth and Be Saved. And for this reason alone is why God allows them to fall under the spell of his powerful delusion; a delusion that causes them to believe in all of satans lies; so that they shall all be condemned; all those who refused to believe in The The Truth, but whom instead delighted in their wickedness." 2 Thessalonians. 2:9-12


PATTI YOUNG
MAY 25, 2021 8:55 AM
"MY GLORY SHALL SOON FALL UPON THE EARTH"

Transcript:

The Lord spoke these Words to me early this morning.

“FOR THE SAKE OF MY OWN MY GLORY SHALL SOON FALL UPON THE EARTH AND I SHALL NOT TARRY. IN GREAT ABUNDANCE SHALL MY GLORY FALL, AS MY JUDGEMENT SHALL BEGIN WITHOUT WARNING! THESE THINGS I HAVE SPOKEN, THEREFORE THESE THINGS SHALL COME TO PASS. 

GIVE NO EAR TO THE THINGS OF THIS KINGDOM MY CHILDREN, AS YOU DRAW EVER CLOSE UNTO ME, FOR THE SPIRIT OF MY TRUTH AND THE SPIRIT OF MANY LIES BOTH DWELL WITHIN THE LAND AT THE SAME TIME!

ONE SHALL GIVE YOU ETERNAL SPIRITUAL LIFE AND THE OTHER SHALL BRING YOU BOTH PHYSICAL DEATH AS WELL AS ETERNAL SPIRITUAL DEATH. FOR THERE ARE MANY WHOM ARE ON THE WIDE PATH WHICH LEADETH UNTO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. TELL THEM MY CHILDREN;... TELL THEM THAT I AM (GOD IS), THE ONLY WAY AND THE ONLY TRUTH THAT SHALL LEAD THEM UNTO ETERNAL LIFE. 

MY CHILDREN, DO NOT THINK THAT THE THINGS THAT ARE SOON TO COME UPON THE EARTH AND UPON HUMANITY ARE STRANGE, FOR I SEE AHEAD, AND I SEE THE PLAN THAT SHALL BRING MANY UNTO MY SPIRITUAL SALVATION. THEREFORE TAKE HEART MY BELOVED ONES, FOR I AM (GOD IS), YOUR COVERING, I AM (GOD IS), YOUR SAFETY, I AM (GOD IS), THE ARK TO ENTER INTO! FOR THE STORM LIES AHEAD AND NO ONE SHALL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND THIS STORM UNLESS THEY ARE ENTERED INTO A PERSONAL SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ME.”...THE LORD THY GOD THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST

Yolanda Ballard
May 25, 2021 
"IN ALL THINGS WAIT UPON THE LORD!

Transcript:

“My Children, determine within your heart this day whom you shall serve! Shall it be the desires of your own heart, or shall you seek My Face to see what I have planned for you to do? There are many of you whom go off without ever asking Me if it is My Will to do what you plan on doing. Listen to Me My Beloved, it is important that you break this habit of independent life style and seek My Face and wait upon Me in all things that you do.

For I AM The Way, The Truth, and Eternal Life Everlasting. The only way unto The Kingdom Of Heaven is through Me, for Spiritual Salvation is only through Me, but if you continue to go forward on your own, you shall miss My Perfect Will for your life. Do you want to go through trials needlessly? Because when you do, I allow these trial and tribulations to fall upon you;...  to bring you back to Me;... to get you to seek Me and to humble yourself before Me.

My Children, this is the day of the great falling away (apostasy within the church). Many today deceive themselves into thinking that they are following Me when they are not. For you either follow after Me, or you follow after the enemy’s devices and their schemes to sidetrack you. For there is no in-between. Even now there are many whom are still engaged in things that they should not be engaged in. These things might look innocent but they are dangerous as they are eating up your time that you should be spending drawing closer unto Me.

Examine your hearts My Beloveds! Examine why you have lost the desire to seek out My Face, to commune with Me, and to wait upon My Will for you. For I long to have you back in My Arms where you love being in My Presence. Return unto your First Love My Beloved, when you were happy to say My Name (Jesus), and excited to meet with Me, and to see what I shall do through you today.

My Children, Love Me with all your heart, mind, soul, and spirit and Love others as I have Loved You and as you Love yourself. For many do not even Believe in Me, nor have this Love for themselves;... therefore how can they even begin Love others and teach them My Truth? Therefore wait upon Me My Beloved, and I shall do the deeper work that you so desperately need. Where all hindrances shall be dissolved; and where all obstacles shall be taken away when your heart is set upon Me.”...…The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

“Trust in The LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear The LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.” Proverbs 3:5-8.

“And He who searches hearts knows what is the mind of The Spirit, because The Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of GOD. And we know that for those who love GOD all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:27-28.

“You who fear The LORD, trust in The LORD! He is their help and their shield.
The LORD has remembered us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron; He will bless those who fear The LORD, both the small and the great.” Psalm 115:11-13.

“All those whom Believe in Me and who are Baptized with My Holy Spirit shall be saved; but those whom do not believe, shall be eternally condemned. And these signs shall follow those whom do Believe: In My Name they shall cast out demons; they shall speak with new tongues and understand; they shall take up and cast aside serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it shall by no means harm them; they shall also lay hands upon the sick, and these people shall recover.” Mark 16:16-18.

“Blessed is the man who trusts in The LORD, whose trust is The LORD.” Jeremiah 17:7.