The Simple Truth
January 23, 2021
"Seek Gods Truth And His Truth Shall Set Your Soul Spiritually Free!"

Most people today do not care at all or even have the attention span to seek out "The Truth" for themselves, or for their loved ones, and they will never even take the time to read, or listen to, or watch and learn about "The Truth" of what is really going on in their world today. 

All those who are not "True Believer's in Jesus Christ", those who do not Worship Him in "Spirit and in Truth", and those who are not filled with "His Holy Spirit of Truth", not only will they never understand "The Truth", but even when they read it, or hear it, or see it with their own eyes, they will not be able to acknowledge it or understand it now (Because God has actually allowed a "Strong Delusion" to come over all who do not have "His Truth" in them.)

Therefore, God has now allowed "The Strong Delusion" to spiritually blind these non-believer's to "His Truth", because of their constant denial of "His Truth" over and over, and time and time again. 
This has happened because of these unrepentant non- believer's  constant denial of "The Truth", when it was offered to them during what was known as "The Age of Grace" over and over again. And because we have now entered into a new different kind of age, "The Age of The Beginning Of The End".

These non-believer's will now have to go through what is known as "The Tribulation", and they will need to seek out The Truth" for themselves. Which will now be their only way to get into Heaven before they physically die. And even though it will not be totally impossible for them to find "The Truth" during this new age, it will be very hard for them to do so, as the world is still under a "Strong Delusion", as well as the world will also be under the spell of  what is known as "The Spirit of Antichrist".

And "The Holy Spirit" will be very hard to find during this time as "The Spirit of Evil and Wickedness" will appear for a short time, to be in almost total control of the entire world and all of the very evil people in it. For during this time, the world will seem like it is filled with only evil wicked people because there will actually be more evil wicked people in the world than their will be "Good True Believing in God People". 

So finding God and "God's Truth" during "The Tribulation", although not impossible, will be a very hard thing to do indeed! And even if a person is able to find "Gods Truth" during this time, they will then most likely have to become a martyr and die for Jesus to actually make it into Heaven, because many "True Believer's" will all be killed during this time for standing up for their belief's in "The Truth of God" and for standing up for Jesus Christ! Which is why God has put such a huge significance on choosing "Him" and "His Truth" now, before it is too late! - The Simple Truth

https://thesimpletruthofjesus.blogspot.com/

https://www.brighteon.com/30983e95-89a7-4cd6-b172-dab00ff7d4cc

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

https://holyspiritwind.net/2021/01/adverse-reactions-to-the-new-vaccine-important-info-from-sabbath-seekers-mirrored/Words 


We lost True Prophet of God Byron Searle's Blog/Website, It was taken Down as well as many other's, So I am posting links to other True Christian Websites, that Speak The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth;.... I do not follow Apostate Websites who preach watered down truth's and half truth's and outward lies, but only Real True Christian Blogs and Websites, such as Latter Rain Lifeline Letters    https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline   by Elizabeth Marie and I don't mean the posts her followers posts, or her posts posted in her dream forum by many different people who may or may not be a True Christian, but her own post's and her own prophecies that she hears directly from God and that she post's on her website for all of us to read!.

"The Simple Truth Of Jesus"

https://thesimpletruthofjesus.blogspot.com/

"Pray To God And Ask Him For The Desire To Seek Out The Truth Of Jesus Christ So The Truth Of Jesus Christ Can Set You Free And Open Up Your Mind And Save Your Eternal Immortal Spiritual Soul From Failing The Test Of Why You Were Put Here On This Earth In This Physical Flesh And Blood Body In The First Place."...........Warrior4Jesus

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/ 

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/ 

holyspiritwind.net
Holy Spirit Wind
Prophetic words from the Holy Spirit

www.youtube.com
Benjamin Faircloth
The official YouTube channel of Ignited Church and the ministry of Pastor Benjamin Faircloth. We are a New Testament Church speaking prophetically to our City, State, Nation, and the world. We are located at 580 East Main Street Lavonia, Ga 30553. Directions and Church information can be found by going to our website www.ignitedchurchlife.com Directions to Ignited are located at the bottom of our page. Thank you for viewing our messages, JESUS IS LORD!

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ZofFQQoDoqYT/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2u_vS9RIQ

Click on anyone of these links in this post to hear, see and read about The Truth Of What Is Really Going On In The World Today And About The Truth Of Jesus Christ, Who Is God! If you Believe in any thing else other than these Truths, then these websites are especially for you! Remember that in the latter end times God said in His Holy Bible that Apostasy will reign supreme in all of His Churches and all across the land! Well if you Believe in any other doctrine than what these websites are peaching then you may be under The Strong Delusion and your mind may be clouded by Apostasy, because there is only One Truth and Only One Way into Heaven and that way is through Belief and Repentance unto The Lord God Jesus Christ so;......... Believe and Repent because all else is futile!


Julie Whedbee
Behold I Come
January 13, 2021
"God Is Now Going To Perform His Word, Let Your Heart Be Greatly Strengthened By This!"

Transcript:

I Am who I say that I Am! Do you truly believe this? I have much to say to those who can hear Me. Therefore humble yourselves under My Mighty Hand. Ask for My Forgiveness, Repenting often and I shall cleanse you from all of your unrighteousness. I Am (God Is), causing a shaking in all areas. I shall preserve those who are Complete and Blameless through Me, but the wicked shall be cut off. A great separation is now taking place. The unfaithful shall be rooted out, and I shall bring to light what has been hidden in the darkness. I shall expose the secret motives of every persons intentions. Watch and see what I AM (God Is), about to do!

Draw near unto Me My Beloved in full assurance of Faith. If you walk in Obedience, I shall fill you with the Knowledge of My Will in all Wisdom and Spiritual Understanding. Keep your Armor tightly fastened at all times. And I shall cause you to speak forth My Word with Great Boldness, and Signs and Wonders shall be done in My Powerful Name. Have I not promised you that I shall strengthen you with all of My Might? According to My Glorious Power. Where your Light shall break forth like the morning, and your Healing shall spring forth speedily, as My Righteousness goes before you, and My Glory shall be your rear guard. You shall never die My Beloved, but you shall Live Eternal and declare My Works unto the entire earth! 

My Children, I know the things that you have need of before you even ask of Me. I see every Intention of every Heart. I see the Tears you cry for all the evil that is in the world, and I collect them in My very being. Because all of creation is mine including every beast of the forest, as only I own the cattle on a thousand hills, and nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. Therefore there is always hope in Me My Beloved, even when all seems lost. Commit your ways unto Me, and I shall bring all to pass. For I Am (God Is), able to do exceedingly more than you can ever imagine. Come unto Me now, all you who are heavy and burdened because of this great darkness that is surrounding all around you, and I shall give you rest. Do not be anxious My Beloved, but Rest in My More Than Capable Arms. For I Am (God Is), now ready to perform My Word! 

Rest on My Promises My Children and watch what I shall do next! Call upon Me My Beloved, continue to cry out to Me as you have been, and I shall show you great and mighty things. And so shall My Word be that goes forth from My Mouth, and it shall never return unto Me void, as it shall always accomplish what I please. Therefore prosper in the things for which I send unto you. Stand and see these great things which I Am (God Is), about to do before your eyes! For the things which are impossible with humans are possible with Me! 

Be strong in My Grace My Children, for it is sufficient unto you. For if I AM (God Is), for you, then no one and nothing can ever come against you! My Beloved, I want you to set your mind upon things above, and not on things of the earth. Be strong and be courageous, and do not be afraid or disheartened, for I Am (God Is), always with you. 

My Children have I not told you, that you shall not need to fight this battle with guns and bullets? For the battle belongs to Me, so position yourselves accordingly in Prayer My Warriors. And Stand still and see My Salvation, for you are not alone in this battle. Have I not I told you that there would be tribulation in this world? But that I have already overcome this world? Therefore your sufferings shall be of no comparison to The Glory in which I shall reveal in you. For you are more than My Conquerors! Because you are One In Me. Therefore be Faithful My Loves and in My Strength Finish Your Race and Press towards your Higher Calling, for My Remnant shall do all things through Me, as I pour out My Holy Spirit through you. For greater is He that lives within you, than he, the enemy;... who is in the world. 

My Children, signs shall follow all of you who Believe in Me wherever you go. You shall cast out demons in My Name. You shall speak with New Tongues. You shall Lay Hands on the sick and they shall recover. Because you have Sowed Bountifully, you shall Reap Bountifully. Blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you have obeyed The Voice and Commandments of your God. Therefore I shall continue to instruct you and to teach you in the way that you should go, revealing the deeper things of My Kingdom unto you. You shall be vessels of Honor, Sanctified and Useful for My Work. And your speech and your preaching shall be in demonstration of My Holy Spirit and of My Heavenly Power. 

For every place the soles of your feet tread upon shall be given unto you. Your hearts shall be greatly strengthened. The gifts and anointing on your life shall come forth and birth the things that I have spoken unto you within your heart. You shall be a flame of fire upon the earth My Beloved, exposing the unfruitful works of darkness. And as you boldly speak My Gospel within the midst of great conflict, you shall not be shaken by afflictions as you fulfill the ministry that I have given unto you. For I shall raise up a standard within this nation, and around the world and cause the rains of My Holy Spirit to flood across the land. I shall revive My Work in your midst, as I raise up Intercessors who shall tear down strongholds with Prayer, so that My Glory can be Revealed!

Awake nations, awake and hear The Voice of the Most High God! For I shall judge you and put you unto fear, so that all shall know that I AM the Great I AM! And I shall not ignore the groaning of all creation as it labors to bring forth My Manifested Children, as they are delivered from the bondage of corruption. For I shall send forth My Holy Spirit of Truth across the lands to Bear Witness of Me, and to convict the world of sin, unrighteousness and judgement. And many, shall Repent and turn from their idols and from their evil wicked ways and come out of their darkness into My Light.

For all who dwell in the secret place of The Most High shall abide under My Protection, the Protection of The Almighty God. And you shall say of Me, He is My Refuge and My Fortress, My God in who I Trust. And I shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from any pestilence. I shall cover you with My Feathers, and under My Wings of Protection you shall Trust. For My Truth shall be your Shield and your Buckler. 

My Children, you shall not be afraid of the terror by night or of the arrow that flies by day, or of the pestilence that walks in the darkness, or of the destruction that wastes at noonday. For even though a thousand enemies shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, nothing shall come near you. And only with your eyes shall you behold and see the punishment of the wicked. Because you have made The Great I AM (God), your refuge, your First Habitation.

Therefore no evil shall ever befall you and no plague shall come near your dwelling. For I shall give My Angels charge over you, to guard you in all your ways. They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. And you shall tread upon the lion;... and the dragon you shall trample under foot. And because you have set your Love upon Me, I shall deliver you and I shall set you up on high, because you call upon My Holy Name and therefore I shall answer you. 

My Children, remember you were born for such a time as this! and remember that I shall be with you always in times of trouble; and I shall deliver you and honor you with Eternal Life; and I shall satisfy you and I shall show you My Salvation as your Deliverance. And I shall shake the nations and cause You, My Remnant, to rise up for Spiritual Warfare, as multitudes shall be brought forth into the valley of decision, as you, My Ambassadors, go forth!

For every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that I AM (God Is), the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. And as the waters cover the sea My Righteousness and My Praise shall spring forth as the earth is filled with The Knowledge Of The Truth Of My Glory. And all shall exalt My Name and worship Me and I shall make My enemies to be My footstool. And all of the nations shall be blessed through My Remnant. So Rejoice My Beloved, Rejoice! For Your King Comes In Great Victory!........... The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ


Jeff Byerly
Holy Spirit Wind
January 16, 2021
"Stop Eating The Scraps From The Enemies Table"

Transcript:

My people, I see many of you in confusion right now and this is not My Will for you. I AM (God Is), not the author of confusion. This is happening because you are eating from the scraps that fall from the enemy’s table. You are not dogs  and these scraps are full of poison! Many of you even beg at the enemy’s table. He uses your vain imaginations and screams lies so all can hear him especially through the media that the world sees on all of their screens constantly. The little tidbits of truth he gives you are polluting your spirit. The enemy gives you truth mixed with lies. I only give you The Truth, for I AM (God Is), The Truth and I cannot lie. The more that you eat from the enemy’s table, the less you shall eat from My Table and you shall grow weak and sick.

Have I not told you that I prepare a table before you in the presence of thine enemies? I have a feast for you! I have everything that you need! Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of My Mouth. Can you not discern this? Have I not said in My Holy Word, that if anyone lacks wisdom let them ask of God who gives to all liberally and without reproach? The reason that many of you do not receive wisdom from Me is because you doubt in your heart and you are like a ship tossed upon the waves to and fro. You are double-minded and unstable in all of your ways. To this I say Repent! Turn back unto Me and seek Me with all of your heart and eat from My Table only.

Many of you cannot tell the difference between My Table and the table of the enemy. You lack discernment because you have not hidden My Word within your heart and you have not asked My Holy Spirit to guide you. You have become spiritually blind and spiritually deaf because of what you have allowed the enemy to feed you. Even the water that he gives you is polluted. It does not quench your thirst but instead it makes your stomach bitter. Come drink from My Well, a Well that never runs dry and you shall thirst no more! And out of your bellies shall spring forth Rivers of Living Water and you shall be Healed from all of the afflictions of the enemy. And I shall give you salve for your eyes so that you Can See and unplug your ears so that you Can Hear.

Now this is what I tell you My Children, many things in your world are not happening as you have thought they would. What I have spoken shall soon come to pass with absolute surety. What I have not spoken shall fall to the ground and fade into the dust. For only My Will shall be done upon the Earth and I shall allow all to happen for My purposes Only. For My Ways are higher than your ways and My Thoughts are higher than your thoughts even as Heaven is higher than the Earth. For I see the entire picture of everything that goes on under the sun and King Solomon was under My Anointing when he wrote, "There is nothing new under the sun." Therefore look to the past to see what the future holds, for this is wisdom. What has been done is what shall be done again and I have laid out many patterns within My Word for you to see. Do you not recognize this? Have you not studied My Word? Have you not asked My Holy Spirit to guide you as you read My Word?

My Children, there are many doctrines today that twist My Word, doctrines of demons and of humans. Many hold on to these doctrines with all of their strength, but they are lies from the pits of hell. These are the scraps that fall from the enemies table. They strain at a gnat and swallow a camel. They say things like;.. "We shall never suffer tribulation", but I say, in this world you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer because I have already overcome the world. They say that;... "We shall shall not suffer persecution", but I say all who live a Godly life in Me, shall suffer persecution;... because you are not of this world and the world hates you, because they first hated Me. If the world does not hate you, then you are not of Me.

My Children the time of the end has come and there is no more delay. The antichrist beast and his mark of the beast system is rising and they shall continue to rise for I shall allow him to have his short time. Do not look unto anyone else but Me for your Hope. For many shall fall away and give up their hope when they do not have Me to lean upon. And all of those who have been raised up as idols unto the masses shall be torn down by Me. For pride always goeth before the fall and destruction and a haughty spirit cometh upon all whom are not in Me nor I in them. 

My Children, I shall use the beast to bring down many kings of this world and he shall exalt himself above all and claim to be God because of it, but in My Time I shall destroy him by My Glory and for My Glory. Therefore you do fight for the kingdoms of this world, for Your Kingdom is not of this world. I have called all of My People to come out of Babylon. And have I not said that;... "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword?" But "The Sword Of The Spirit Of Truth" that I shall give unto you is "My Word Of Truth". Therefore fight your True enemy with My Word and with Spiritual Prayer, for this is spiritual warfare My Beloved and you do not war in the flesh.

Now as war soon overtakes the entire Earth, there shall be great calamity, great destruction, great famine and great pestilence like never before seen, but do not fret for I shall protect My Own. Trust in Me to provide and I shall. Satan is even now still offering you lies and scraps from his table with solutions through vaccines;... but these are all just an evil trap that is like a vortex that sucks you in, so that you can’t break free. And once you take one (The 1st Vaccine), you are more likely to take another (The 2nd Vaccine), and then ultimately you shall take the 3rd Vaccine (which is the mark of the beast). For those who have Spiritual Eyes to See and Spiritual Ears to hear;.... I can deliver those who ignorantly took the vaccine, but they must Repent with everything that is within them. For when no one can buy or sell without the mark that is in them or upon their right hand or forehead, then the mark of the beast shall be complete. 

My Children, what you have now in your world in regards to this vaccine leads to this. Pray to Me and Seek The Truth For Understanding on this and I shall give it to you. What is impossible for humans is not impossible for Me! Remember My Beloved, during times of great darkness comes The Brightest Of Light;... and My Glory shall not be overtaken by the darkness. Therefore let not the enemy find any darkness in you or they shall have a foothold, and then they shall gain a stronghold. Therefore rid yourselves of the weights of sin that bog you down and are pushing you off My Path. Fear not, for the enemy uses this fear o weaken you, just as I use Faith to strengthen you. Seek Me now My Beloved, seek Me like never before, and remember what I did upon The Cross at Calvary, when I set all captives of sin Free, that all those whom God sets free are free indeed, forevermore!

My Children, you may not have freedom in this world like you have had in the past. But fret not, because My Plan is greater than the enemy’s plans. And I Am (God Is), raising up My Hidden Ones even now, and they are Protected under The Shadow of My Wings and by My Holy Spirit Glory that surrounds you and is in each and every one of My Children. Be ready My Beloved, for in a little while, I shall strengthen you and send you out to begin My Great End Time Harvest. For this Harvest shall be greater than anything that has ever been seen on the earth before and The Harvester shall even overtake The Sower and The Plow. For only I use the plans of the enemy to call those who have fallen away from Me, back unto Me. Only I can cause them to Humbly Fear Me and cause them to Sincerely Repent unto Me because they shall behold My True Judgment and My True Heavenly Power. 

My Children, the enemy has many plans of destruction and these plans I shall allow to go forth. But I say unto you, "Do not marvel or fear the destruction of the enemy, but Marvel and Believe what I shall do through My You, My Hidden Ones, for you are My Holy Children. These coming times shall be unlike anything anyone has ever seen upon the earth, and if I had told you everything that shall happen beforehand, you could not possibly conceive, imagine or comprehend what shall surely come to pass. Rejoice My Beloved, for the time is soon at hand! And all who endure unto the end shall be saved, and only I shall strengthen you to endure. And soon You, Whom are My Bride, You and I shall finally eat together at Our Wedding Supper Of The Lamb, a feast  that I have prepared for you. For then we shall be together and rejoice forever more! I Love You My Beloved! Stay The Course! Finish The Race! belive and Repent Unto me daily for anything else is futile.......Your  Victorious King of kings and Lord of lords,and The Lord Thy God Your Messiah, Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha Mashiach)