The Revelation Of Jesus Christ

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto His Beloved Disciple John, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; which He sent and signified by His Own Spirit: Therefore it was the Disciple John who bare record of The Word of God, and of The Testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten of the dead, and The Prince of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His Own Blood, And hath made us Kings and Priests unto God and His Father; to Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Behold, He cometh with Heaven; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. For in Him was Life; and The Life was The Light of humanity. And His Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was another man in the wilderness who was also sent from God, and his name was also John (John the Baptist). This man came as for a witness, to bear witness of The Light, that all of humanity through Him might believe. He was not That Light, but was sent to bear witness of That Light. That was The True Light, which lighteth every human that cometh into the world.
 
He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, yet the world knew Him not. Therefore He came unto his own, and His own received Him not. But as many as did receive Him, to them gave He power to become The Children of God, even unto them that Believe on The Truth of His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of humanity, but Spiritually Re-born of The Truth of The Word of God. Therefore The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His Glory, which is The Glory as of The Only Begotten Son of the Father,) Full of Grace and Truth.

John the Baptist bare witness of Him, and cried, saying, "This was He of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for He was before me. And of His fulness have we all received, grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Remember that no human hath seen God at any time; except for The Only Begotten Son, which is from The Bosom of the Father, for He hath declared Him."

And this is the record of John the Baptist, when the Jews sent Priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask Him, Who art thou? And John the Baptist confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Messiah. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet Christ? And he answered, No. Then said they unto him, Who art thou? That we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?  He said, I am the voice of the one crying in the wilderness, "Therefore make straight the way of The Lord", as said the prophet Esaias.

And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet? John answered them, saying, "I am sent to baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; He it is, who is coming after me although He is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not even worthy to unloose." These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing. The next day John the Baptist seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world. This is He of whom I said, After me cometh a Man which is preferred before me: for He was before me. And I knew Him not: but that He should be made manifest unto Israel, therefore I have come to baptize with water."

 And John bare record, saying, "I saw the Holy Spirit descending from Heaven like a dove, and it abode upon Him. And I knew Him not: but He that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me", "Upon Whom thou shalt see My Holy Spirit descending, and remaining upon Him, the same is He which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost". "And I saw, and bare record that this is indeed that Man, called the Son of God". Again the next day after John the Baptist stood there with two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as He walked, John the baptist saith, "Behold the Lamb of God"!

“I am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, The First and The Last", saith the Lord Almighty, "Which Is, and Which Was, and Which Is To Come: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches". "And I John, the disciple of Jesus turned to see The Voice that spake unto me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks I saw One like unto the Son of Humanity, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden Girdle. His head and His Hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His Eyes were as a flame of fire; And His Feet like unto fine brass, as if They burned in a furnace; and His Voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in His Right Hand seven stars: and out of His Mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in His strength."

"And when I saw Him, I fell at His Feet as dead. And He laid His Right Hand upon me, saying unto me", "Fear not; I AM (God Is), The First and The Last: I AM (God Is), He that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I AM (God Is), alive for evermore; and I have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; Write about the mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My Right Hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. For the seven stars are the spirits of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. For as many as I Love, I Rebuke and Chasten: therefore be Zealous, and Repent".

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if anyone hear My Voice, and open the door, I shall come in to them, and i shall sup with them, and them with Me. And to him that overcometh shall I grant to sit with Me on My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am now set down with my Father upon His Throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what The Spirit of The Lord saith unto the seven churches. And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten of the Father, and The Prince of The Kings of the earth, even unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, And hath made us Kings and Priests unto Himself and God His Father; Therefore to Him be Glory and Dominion forever and ever." "Behold, He cometh with Heaven; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth, both above and below shall wail because of Him." Even so Come Quickly Lord Jesus, Amen".






Julie Whedbee
Behold I Come
December 31, 2020
"THE YEAR OF MY REDEEMED HAS COME"

*(As I was praying and meditating asking Jesus for a word of encouragement, especially for all of those who feel like they are so alone right now, those who just don't think they have the strength to go on one more day as we await His return;... Jesus told me through His Holy Spirit to study each scripture that He has given us about Us Being Redeemed Through By What he Did On The Cross At Calvary;... so that we would be uplifted. As I began to do his;... Jesus spoke these Words to me. (Jesus is so incredibly amazing, and His Grace is always enough to get us through even the most difficult of days. Stay strong my family, Jesus is so close now. And remember He promised us that He would be Faithful and He will be. Therefore we are never alone! So Bride, Do Not despair, for our Bridegroom is coming for us and He is coming much sooner than we think!)

Transcript:

My Children, I AM (God Is), the God of Truth. and I am not human, therefore I Do Not Lie. My Blood has purchased you My Precious Ones. I have Redeemed you from the curse of the law. I have Reconciled you with My Body through My Death, Resurrection and Ascension unto Heaven, so that I may present you Holy in My Sight, without blemish and free from accusation. I have Redeemed you from the Incorruptible. I have Re-formed you and Re-fashioned you and therefore I know you personally and you know Me and I call you by name because you are Mine and you Belong unto Me!

My Beloved, I have Saved you from your enemies! I have saved you from all those stronger than you who want to do you harm, and My Mercy endures forever in you. However, My Day of Vengeance is within My Heart, and the year of My Redeemed has finally come! Listen very carefully now, because I shall soon call upon you, rescue you, and gather you unto Myself; and you shall run to Me, because you are My Redeemed. You My Beloved, shall be as numerous as you were before I put you into this physical realm. For I AM (God Is),  coming back for My Own. I gave you My Word! You know My Word, and I AM (God Is), Faithful to fulfill it.
 
My Children, in My Great Mercy, I have Powerfully led you forth with a Strong and Mighty Hand. I have guided you in My Strength and by My Greatness, and I have Redeemed your soul unto Myself out of all distress. Therefore I shall not allow any of My True People to be destroyed, as I shall restore unto you your Rightful Inheritance. Remember, in your affliction, I was afflicted, and The Angel of My Presence, My Holy Spirit, has Pitied You, Guided You, Comforted you, Healed you, Saved you. and has carried you through because I Love You Dearly My Beloved.

My Children, I AM (God Is), your Redeemer and I Live Forevermore to make Intercession for you and it is through your daily Repentance Unto me that I have Blotted Out all of your transgressions. Therefore you are called, "My Holy People, The Redeemed Of The Lord Thy God," Where no lion or beast shall come against you, for only My Redeemed shall Break Foth with Joy and shall Sing Together in Harmony and in True Happiness. Come unto Me all of you who are afflicted and downtrodden! All of you who are My Ransomed Ones, you shall Return and be Welcomed back home into Heaven with Singing and Everlasting Gladness upon your souls. Sorrow and sadness shall flee away from you;... for right now the Lord Thy God Jesus Christ your Messiah, your Savior and your King is comforting His People with these Words of Truth. Therefore Declare My Truth unto the ends of the earth, that you have been  Redeemed by The Blood of the Lamb;... The Lamb of God Who is The Only One Worthy To Open Up The Book Of Life And The Seals Of The Scrolls.

My Beloved, I AM (God Is), your Rescuer and your Deliverer! I am your Fortress and your Defense. I AM (God Is), your High Tower and your Rock. I am Your Messiah and your Bridegroom, and I AM (God Is), closer to you even than a brother, but I AM (God Is also always your King. I Am (God Is), the only Begotten of the Most High Creator, as well as your Sacrificial Lamb. I AM also the Only Way, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, and Eternal Spiritual Life for your Immortal Spiritual Soul. I AM (God Is),  the Door that only I can Open and and that only I can Close. I Am (God Is), your Shepherd and  Heaven's Gate. I AM (God Is), also your Savior of the world, and the only One Worthy to Judge the world in Righteousness.

My Children, all of you who are filled with My Holy Spirit of Truth know that you are in the last hour before I come for you, as all those who have Spiritual Ears to hear and Spiritual Eyes to see can all see the signs that are now right in front of you! For the fulfillment of all Prophecy is now occurring right before your eyes! Don't you see the tribulation period and the rise of the beast system are now imminent? Through My True Prophets and through My True WatchPersons I continue to speak of My Return and through the sun, the moon and the stars I AM (God Is), providing signs of these end times unto you.

My Children, did not My Disciples tell you that nations shall be in distress? And that war and famine, pestilence and plagues shall get worse and worse, especially as the seals continue to unfold. Therefore I shall shake, and then I shall shake some more and the hearts of many of them shall fail from the fear and from the terror of what is to come upon the earth. My Beloved, Truly your King is at the door! Have I not told you that when you see all of these things begin to occur, to look up for your redemption draweth near? Shout it from the rooftops My Children! Shout that your Redeemer Lives and that He Is Come!!!...For I AM (God Is), The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ (YAHUSHUA)

Scripture References: King James Version (KJV)

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" Numbers 23:19

"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:" Galatians 3:13

"Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of Jesus Christ. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:" Colossians 1:12-14

"In the body of His flesh through death, He shall present you Holy and Unblameable and Unreproveable in His (Gods),  sight:" Colossians 1:22

"For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come." Isaiah 63:4

"And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalm 136:24

"And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken." Isaiah 62:12

" Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25

"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;" Revelation 5:9

"And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb." Revelation 14:3-4

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." Luke 21:25-28