Julie Whedbee
Behold I Come
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Revelation 22:12: "Behold, I Come Quickly; and My Reward is with Me, to give unto every person according to their works."
"A GREAT CONVERGENCE OF EVENTS IS COMING! PREPARE! PREPARE!"

Transcript:

"Arise and awake My Beloved Children, your Deliverer is here! Weep not, for I Am (God Is), the Mighty Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of all of Creation! I AM (God Is), The Lord of Righteousness, and The Root of David, and I have prevailed to Open The Book and To Loose The Seven Seals Thereof! I come with Healing in My Wings and Rescue for My Weary Ones, and for all of those who fear My Name! Arise, arise! Shout Hosannah unto the King! Hosannah in the highest, for My Perfect Peace is come unto all of those who wait upon their Redeemer.

My Children, I shall fill! I shall fill! I shall fill to overflowing all those Whose Hearts Are Open To Receive The Outpouring Of My Living Water, which flows directly from My Throne. No more shall you cry for deliverance as your Messiah's time is now come to draw to Himself unto His Beloved! Come away with Me  My Beloved. Come away and enter into My Bridal Chamber, where Our Hearts shall become One in The Perfect Love Of God. Where you shall forever feed from My Wellspring Of Life.

My Children, there shall be no more mourning, no more sorrow, as your sorrow shall be turned into joy as I take you under The Shelter Of My Wings, as a mother gathers her children unto her arms and cradles them against her heart. Great comfort and great strength shall soon be poured out upon all you who have kept your eyes upon Me! All of you who Trust Only In  Me! All of you who obey My Commandments! All of you who walk by Faith and not by Sight. 

My Children, a great convergence of events is coming and is now here. However, what the world expects, and what I AM (God Is), about to do are two entirely different perspectives. For the Power and Glory in which I shall enact on behalf of My Love for My People shall astound even the most distant of hearts. Truly there has never been a time such as this, and there shall never again be such a convergence as what I AM (God Is),  about to do! 

Prepare! Prepare! Prepare My Children, for The Great Outpouring of Your Deliverer! For I Am (God Is), coming in Great Power and with Great Might to Restore, to Renew, and to Regenerate your Spiritual Soul through My Holy Spirit. Therefore the world shall see and it shall know that the Great I Am (God), Lives!

My Children, each Spiritual Soul shall be presented with The Truth so that a choice for Eternal Life can be made! For in My Infinite Mercy, I shall pour out My Love and My Grace unto whomever I wish, so that no one whom chooses to Believe in Me and Repent unto Me shall be lost. 

My Children, you are My True Remnant Army! You shall be a Force and a Power that no evil shall be able to withstand. Through you;... Healings shall pour forth, and Spiritual Deliverance of those who are bound by darkness shall be pushed back, and even the  many who say that all as lost, shall once again be given Hope.

My Children, you cannot even imagine The Glory that shall be released upon the earth, as I move from The Spiritual Realm and invade your physical realm and Infuse My True Chosen Ones with My Holy Spirit. My Light Is Come My Beloved. For My Light Always Prevails Over darkness. Therefore, during this year's season of the festival of lights, the Price of Lights, The King of kings and Lord of lords, The Lion of The Tribe of Judah shall bring Spiritual Holy Spirit Light unto the hearts of My Beloved Chosen Bride in a most profound way, that you would not even Believe even if you were told so beforehand. Therefore look up My Children!, Look up My Bride! Look up My Beloved Remnant for your Redemption is here and your transformation is soon to be complete!

Believe In Me! Pray and Repent Unto Me Daily! Worship Me in Sincere Thankfulness and with Humbleness and Humility! Prepare! Hold The Line! Fight The Good Fight! I Love You All!....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

Ephesians 5:14-16 King James Version (KJV): "Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

2 Timothy 1:9: "Who hath saved us, and called us with an Holy Calling, not according to our own works, but according to His Own Purpose and Grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began."

Revelation 5:5: "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open The Book, and to Loose the Seven Seals thereof."

Malachi 4:2: "But unto you that fear My Name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with Healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Isaiah 26:3: "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed upon Thee: because he Trusteth in Thee."

Proverbs 3:10: "So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine."

Joel 2:24: "And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil."

John 4:14: "But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him, shall never thirst; for the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into Everlasting Life."

Psalm 142: "I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. I cried unto thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me."

Isaiah 61:1-3: "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to Preach Good Tidings unto the Meek; he hath sent me to Bind Up the Brokenhearted, to Proclaim Liberty to the Captives, and the Opening of the prison to Them that are Bound; To Proclaim the Acceptable year of the Lord, and the Day of Vengeance of our God; to Comfort all that Mourn and Long For Him; To Appoint unto them that Mourn in Zion, to Give unto them Beauty for Ashes, the Oil of Joy for Mourning, the Garment of Praise for the Spirit of Heaviness; that they might be called Trees of Righteousness, the Planting of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He may be Glorified."

Jeremiah 31:13: "Then shall the virgin Rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I shall turn their mourning into Joy, and shall Comfort them, and make them Rejoice from their sorrow."

John 16:20: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy."

Psalm 91:4: "He shall cover thee with His Feathers, and under His Wings shalt thou Trust: His Truth shall be thy Shield and thy Buckler."

2 Corinthians 5:7: "For we walk by Faith, not by Sight."

Habakkuk 1:5: "Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I shall work a work in your days which ye shall not believe, though it be told unto you."

Jeremiah 30:17: "For I shall restore health unto thee, and I shall heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."

2 Peter 3:9: "The Lord is not slack concerning His Promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come unto Repentance."

Habakkuk 2:14: "For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the Glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea."

John 1:5: "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Joel 2:11: "And the Lord shall utter His Voice before His Army: for His Camp is Very Great: for He is strong that executeth His Word: for the Day of the Lord is Great and Very Terrible; and who can abide it?"

Luke 21:28: "And when these things begin to come to pass, then Look Up, and Lift Up Your Heads; for your Redemption draweth nigh."


Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
Ignited Church
December 13, 2020
"Wake Up America For Your Reality Is Coming!"

Transcript:

Wake Up America, for you are vexed by your refusal to see the hour in which you are living in! Your Trust in humanity over Me is a stench unto My Nostrils as you pollute My Sanctuaries with unholy sacrifices of both self and sin, all while asking Me to Bless a curse!

Therefore, America  I refuse to hear your mantra's and your false prayers of give me more stuff, and I refuse to entertain your thoughts of plenty! For vanity is the banner over your lives!

My Children, The hour has come for America to reap what it has sown! For it's belly is it's god and it's flesh is it's temple and neither shall save America when your calamity comes!

O' Mighty Nation of the world your journey into total darkness is nearly complete. The Transfer of your sovereignty and for your souls has begun. The evil one (The antichrist), standeth in the midst's of your nation, beckoning for you to embrace his plan.

America, your rejection of My Truth gives you no light to see his deception. Soon the reality of what really is shall be revealed! The trap has already been set, and it is far too late to escape. For the Earth is convulsing and groaning from within!

My Children, these are the Birth Pangs that shall allow for the son of perdition (The antichrist), to arise, but the Spiritually blinded shall not see this coming, nor shall they understand what is happing, and like the snare of the fowler, it shall be too late.

"O' mountains fall upon us!" "High rocks cover us!" This shall be the mantra of things to come, as all of these things I  have already warned you about, time and time again, through My True Prophets and through My True Watchpersons, yet you choose to mock and scoff at them instead! And because you have not My Holy Spirit Discernment within you, you deny My Truth, and you choose to believe in the many  lies that you are constantly being told.

Wake Up America! Prepare O' nations of the earth for the impact of My Coming Reality shall soon be upon you! My Children, the nations are being conditioned right now to embrace the evil one (The antichrist), we are in the precursor, we are in the beginning of what is to come, we are not at the end!

My Children, the abyss is open and soon the reality of what is to come shall be first nature! For the devil has come down unto the earth! Not imagination or folklore, or historic evil ideals of the past, but in reality the real tangible touch of demonic manifestation from the enemy is about to be revealed unto the world! My Children, your spiritual atmosphere is about to change and many of My People are not ready to face this reality. 

America this is not a drill! The testing of who you really are is over! The battle before you is not one for existence, but for resistance to what has already been determined by My Counsel! You fight not for righteous change, but against the chains that shall surely bind you if you do not fight! Yet it is already too Late America! Your time to be free from tyranny was yesterday, now you must face the reaper! 

America I have warned you and I have wooed you, but you have ignored Me and My Words of Warnings, and instead you choose to follow your false prophets! You choose to follow a saint over a Savior and a con over a King! What more can I say or do to make you Believe and to Repent? Therefore gross spiritual darkness shall now cover your land and evil shall prevail, for the choices that you have made and your choices  shall now release upon you, your current reality!

My Children, remember there is no fear where Perfect Love and Truth Abide! Godly concern and compassion is of The Lord, but to be petrified and paralyzed with fear is not of God! For in Me is Peace and Hope, where I give unto you My Sustainable Love that casts out all fear. Abide In Me and I shall abide in you and together we shall do great exploits in these final days!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References: Psalms Chapter 12, Revelation Chapter 14 (King James Version)


Glynda Lomax
Just Praise Him
December 17, 2020
"Your Biggest Battle Is Fear!"

Transcript:

My Children, your biggest battle in this time shall be Fear. The enemy shall do all in his power to make you afraid through every step of your journey. Therefore it shall be up to you to stop him from instilling fear within you.

My Children, as evil rises in each of your nations, and laws begin changing against all people, stay calm. Do not be alarmed, for this is not a surprise unto Me and I have planned for this ahead of time.

My Children, Trust in Me and I shall guide you every step of the way but only if you totally submit your Will unto Mine and allow My Will to Be Done In You and Through You. Speak unto your emotions to be still, and know that I Am (God), and that I shall never call you to do anything that I shall not also empower you to do.

Glynda Lomax
December 18, 2020
"How Do You Spend Your Time?"

Transcript:

My Children, what is most needful now is that you look at how you spend your time. Be honest with yourselves. Do you spend it in ways that are pleasing unto Me? Are you spending time building your Faith that you might be able to stand in what is to come upon you? Or do you spend your time on worldly pursuits that shall soon be worthless?

My Children, where is your heart? Are your thoughts on Me throughout your day, or are they on things, people and places of your world? For soon My Judgments shall fall and only those who are walking closely with Me:... only those who know My Word;... those whose Hearts are Truly Mine;... only they shall have any clue of what I Will for them to do.

Scripture References:

Psalm 46:10: "Be still, and know that I Am (God): and I shall be exalted among the heathen, and I shall be exalted upon the earth."

1 Peter 5:8-10: "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the Faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all Grace, who hath called us unto his Eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you Perfect, and Establish you, Strengthen you, and Settle you."

Matthew 25:10: "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut."

Luke 10:41-42: "And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her."

Ephesians 5:16: "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."


25If President Trump is Nebuchadnezzar and America is Babylon? Then the writing on the wall message that God wrote for the Babylonian kingdom with His Own Finger is also for America today! - Daniel 5:25-28 (KJV) "And this is the writing on the wall that was written;... "MENE, MENE, TEKEL UPHARSIN."26

"And this is the interpretation of this writing;... "MENE", "God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it."27

"TEKEL";... "Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."

28"PERES";... "Thy kingdom is divided, and therefore it has been given over unto your enemies, the Medes and the Persians."