Glynda Lomax
October 27, 2020
"A Time Of Esau Is Coming Upon Your Nation America"

Transcript:

This is the Time of Esau – a time when many shall trade their souls for a bowl of soup. This is the time when many shall literally choose between saving their flesh or saving their spirit. Feed your flesh or preserve your soul? And in that time when the mark of the beast comes out, I hear all of the people who have fallen for satans lies saying;....“Obviously since all of these catastrophes are happening to the entire world, THEN THERE MUST BE NO GOD;..... I’m going to get some food." That is the silent question that shall be posed to each and everyone one of us when the mark of the beast is introduced.
My Children, tell My people that I AM (God Is), their only hope. Tell them not to wait but to draw near unto Me now, so they shall be spared from what shall come upon the entire world, but especially from what is coming unto America. For it shall be all those who refuse Me now who shall suffer the fate of the worst trials and tribulations this world has ever seen if they do not Believe in Me and Repent unto Me now.

My Children, all of those who refuse My Correction, My Forgiveness and My Salvation now shall be corrected by much harsher measures to come;....as I raise up their enemies against them. For every wicked nation that does not acknowledge Me as The One and Only One True God, I shall give their lands and their peoples into the hands of their enemies.

(*NOTE:  Esau was the rebellious brother of Jacob. Esau was not a True Believer in God and carelessly traded his birthright blessing for a bowl of soup when he returned famished from a hunting trip. A birthright blessing that he was entitled to from his father Isaac for being the firstborn and eldest son. But it was not because of his lack of belief in what he would inherit from his father Isaac after Isaac passed away, but what he would supposedly inherit from God for generations to come. These Godly blessings he did not believe in, and therefore he was not worthy to inherit them, which is why they ended up being passed on to his younger brother Jacob, who was always a True Believer In The One True God from birth. Genesis 25:11, 27:1-46)

Scripture References:

"He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground; A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein." Psalm 107:33-34

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I shall send a famine upon the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord." Amos 8:11


Glynda Lomax
October 28, 2020
"Understand The Times You Are Living In America"

Transcript:

My Children, I say unto you, Truly hard times are coming unto the nations of your  world. Yet it is also True that My Eyes are always watching over you, for I have plans for you as well, during these coming times of hardship. For many of My True Children seek each day to know, and to understand My Judgments that shall soon come upon the world. Yet still many others run in fear from understanding why My Judgments must come. And even some of My True Children receive My Corrections as they are given unto them, and they correct their walk with Me. Yet still many others refuse My correction altogether.

 My Children, the coming tribulation shall correct all those who refuse My Correction. For those who continue to rebel against Me, those who refuse My correction and who walk contrary to Me and My beliefs, they shall perish. Therefore set your hearts to understand the times that you are living in America. Set your hearts to understand what is coming upon your nation and upon the world, and why  My Judgments must come (because of America's failure to Believe in The Truth of God and because of her failure to Repent unto The Lord God Jesus Christ for great un-repented sins).

My Children, with Holy Spirit understanding, everything becomes less fearful. Indeed those who strive to walk with Me, those who receive My Corrections, those who seek My Face, all of these True Believer's  have nothing to fear from Me, for you shall not see the worst of what is to come. For you shall be here at home with Me before The Day of The Lord, My Day of Wrath, begins (This is the Opening of The Sixth Seal written about in the Book of Revelation 6:12-17). Believe And Repent!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." Matthew 13:13-15

"For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction." Isaiah 48:9-10

"But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil." Proverbs 1:33


Glynda Lomax
Just Praise Him
December 10, 2020
"Choose Good or Evil, But Choose You Must!"

Transcript:

My Children, I desire for you to remember that as the last days of time plays out, that everything you see unfolding right now, is of the age old battle between good and evil. Therefore every choice you make is either good, or it is evil. It is life, or it is death. For there is no in between. Every word you speak, is either Truth or it is a lie. And every activity that you engage in is either for Me or against Me!!!

My Children, remember your purpose, and remember that you are Mine and let that show in all that you say and do – at all times. In this way, you shall not have regrets when time is no more, and when you stand before Me to give account of your thoughts and actions....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." 1 Corinthians 15:33

"Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil." Proverbs 3:7

"Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath." Romans 2:6-8

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20


Glynda Lomax
Just Praise Him
December 11, 2020
 "The Lull In The Storm"

Transcript:

My Children, as Persecution Rises I desire that you would search within your hearts – to discern if you are Truly Mine? Do you Truly desire My Will above all else? Even if My Will is opposite of yours? Even if My Will causes you loss?

My Children, I must be The First Love of Your Heart, and I desire that you would ascertain that I Am (God), during these End Times that are already upon you! For you shall have many chances to deny Me, especially when persecution arises to a fever pitch. However, in the end, for all those who are still upon the earth, you shall have to use the Freewill that I gave unto you to either choose Me, or to choose your earthly life over Me. For only those who are fully committed unto Me shall be able to do so and give up their life for Mine and for My Heavenly Kingdom. For the world's temporary treasures are quite alluring to all who do not stand upon My Rock of Eternal Spiritual Salvation.

My Children, as persecution arises, during the storms ahead, if you are not Truly Committed unto Me, you shall fall away from the Truth and be easily deceived and you shall deny Me, and it shall be because of your decision to choose to believe in a lie over My Truth, that you shall lose your eternal spiritual salvation;... For what you are experiencing right now is the eye of the storm;.... the calm before the next series of storms;.... The Lull In The Storm!

My Children, whenever a storm rages, during the storm, there is always a lull, and then the storm  intensifies. Belief, Prayer and Repentance is how you must prepare for the intensification of the storm that is coming. For when this storm appears on your horizon, it shall be bigger than anything you have seen before. Large, dark and terrifying, this storm shall overtake you very quickly and only those prepared in Me shall know how to survive it, and only they shall stand and survive to see their way through to the end of this storm.

Pray, My Children. Believe in Me and Repent!!! And Pray To Always Be Ready, for the storm quickly approaches.....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you." John 15:18

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His Glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the Spirit of Glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified." 1 Peter 4:12-14

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 5:10

"Blessed are ye, when people shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and when they reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for name's sake." Luke 6:22

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the resurrection of the Lord God Jesus Christ, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then death worketh not in us, but is life in you." 2 Corinthians 4:8-12

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If anyone worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of The Holy Angels, and in the presence of the Lamb (Jesus Christ): And the smoke of their torment shall ascend up for ever and ever: and they shall have no rest day nor night, all those who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."  Revelation 14:9-11

"And his disciples came unto him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and with His Command He rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm."  Matthew 8:25-26

"He maketh the storm calm, so that at His Command the waves thereof are still." Psalm 107:29
" The Lord is Good, a Stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth all of them that Trust in Him." Nahum 1:7

"Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I put all of My Hope in Thy Word." Psalm 119:114

"God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in our time of trouble." Psalm 46:1


Ali Winters
WatchPerson On The Wall
"Trust In Me America During Your Coming Time Of Troubles"

Transcript:

My Children, I AM the One True God, and The Almighty Lord God Himself has spoken and I Shout out unto all of the people of the earth! And My Voice is within every brilliant sunrise and within every beautiful sunset, saying, “Listen to Me! Listen to My Truth”

My Children, do not be sidetracked by the trials and tribulations of life – take each day as it comes! Take them  with Faith, Hope, Strength and Courage. For many obstacles are coming, and your reactions both positive or negative shall have dire consequences. One shall draw you closer unto Me, the other shall move you farther away from My Truth.

My Children, honor Me by Trusting in Me in your days of trouble. Cry aloud unto Me in Prayer and Thankfulness! Repent unto Me without ceasing, and I shall be there to rescue you. Strive to be conformed unto My Holy Spirit Image. Yes, these things shall be difficult, some shall be difficult to even imagine, but all things are possible through Jesus Christ your Lord if you only look unto Me and Trust that I AM (God Is), at work within your midst, and that I shall never leave you nor forsake you.

My Children, the forces of spiritual darkness are engaged in a raging battle with My Angels right now. My Angels are The Protectors of The Powers of My Heavenly Light. This spiritual battle rages throughout the heavenly spiritual realm where the stakes are extremely high, and evil has never been so resolved and committed to winning, yet My Strong Opposition to all of their plans is restraining them from prevailing. For I AM (God is), Faithful in all My Ways and anyone who Truly belongs to Me should dare question the ways of the LORD.

My Children, My Righteousness shall always prevail in the midst of any conflict between Good over evil. Therefore with the rumble of Many Thunders I AM (God Is), approaching; and I shall no longer be silent! And I shall not relent, for I AM (God Is), coming with an earsplitting sound! And surrounding Me;...I shall be covered in  The Furious Flames of My Holy Spirit Fire, and The Dazzling Blaze of My Heavenly Glory shall precede Me.

My Children, Pray through it all! Pray and Repent without ceasing;...Pray for yourselves, for you families, for your loved ones, for your neighbors, for complete strangers, for the lost, for your enemies, for America, for the government and for it's administration. For Difficult Days lie ahead indeed, but never fear, or worry My Beloved, for break through shall come. For I have already ordained that in the end Righteousness shall prevail over you and upon his nation.

Stand Strong My Children, and See The Salvation of the LORD and remember that a life that pleases Me is a life that always chooses to walk with Me in what is right, and this  is a life that lives in the Gratitude of My Grace and in the Love of My Mercy, For this My Children, is the sacrifice that I desire from all who are Truly Mine. Therefore Hold The Line! Finish The Race! Believe! Stand Fast! And Repent Unto Me Daily! I LOVE YOU ALL MY BELOVED AND I AM (GOD IS), COMING FOR YOU SOONER THAN YOU THINK!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ