Glynda Lomax
November 8, 2020
"The Time of The Shaking is Upon You America"

Transcript:

America The Time of The Shaking Is now upon you! Many of My children have already been feeling a sense of shaking inside. Many have seen visions and dreams of shaking and of things being shaken. My Children know this;...The Shaking is now here and there is much more shaking to come, for The Time of The Shaking is now upon you.

My Children, everything that humanity believes in shall be shaken to its core. If one is an unbeliever, they shall shake with fear. However those who walk in My Ways shall shake with the anointing of My Mighty Holy Spirit Power glorified upon their lives and they shall go forth during this time and do mighty exploits in My Holy Name. And the world as well shall be shaken – governments shall shake, economies shall shake, nations shall stand upon the brink of disaster and quake, uncertain of what the future holds.

My Children, the future of every person and every nation is within My Hand and I render judgment according to their deeds. Those who think I do not see their sins are mistaken. Those of you who think I do not care, you are mistaken. I both care and I see everything – and I care both about you and about your deeds.

My Children, many within the world do not see the time on My Spiritual Clock. For many do not wish to be distracted from their wicked pleasures and worldly pursuits. For they have no time, even for the God who created them!!! The God who ordains their blessings, their protection and their next breath of life. For they do not see that it is My Mighty Hand that allows them to enjoy the pleasures they have in this life. For they have no time for Me, because the world has become their god, therefore it shall they serve, although they shall long for Me in days to come! When they cry out for Me in their distress and wish to know Me then, circumstances during these coming times shall make it very difficult for them to learn of Me at this time.

Thus saith The Lord God Almighty;..."Why do you pursue your gods of wood and of stone who can neither save you nor protect you from what is coming? Why do you worship that which you can physically see, which quickly turns unto dust and which you cannot carry away from this time into eternal life?" I Love You All And Wish For None Of You To Perish!!! But You Must Believe And Pray Without Ceasing!!! And You Must Repent Daily!!! And You Must Do This Now Before It Is Too late!!!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; (26) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." Luke 21:25-26

"For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land;...." Ezekiel 38:19

"And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?" Romans 2:3

"I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." Jeremiah 17:10


Glynda Lomax
November  24, 2020
"Unawares During The Coming Time of Darkness"

Transcript:

My Children, in the times coming, all shall be in spiritual darkness all around you. Only My True Children shall have My Light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a short time, that everywhere you shall look, there shall be great darkness.

My Children, prepare for in this time of darkness there shall also be much famine, as well as great plagues and pestilence – so great,  that people shall live in complete fear, afraid to leave their homes in search of food, all for the fear of dying of these plagues. During this time, all those who truly know Me shall be fed directly from My Hand, for I shall feed them Myself. It shall be as in the days of manna in the desert, where great miracles shall abound for all of My True Believers. Yet those who hate My Name, when they witness My Miracles, some of them shall rise up and begin to kill those who belong to Me, for they seek to remove My Name from the earth. However, the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands.

My Children, I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass. Do not fear the famine or the plagues, for they shall not touch any of those who truly walk in obedience unto Me, and they shall not touch any of those who cling to My Holy Name (Jesus). For I shall never allow them to touch any of those who are full of My Word and My Holy Spirit.

My Children, as all soon descends into chaos, many of those who are called by My Name shall shame Me as their tongues utter lies to save their own skins. For they shall become desperate in their unbelief and they shall even steal and kill to feed themselves and their families instead of relying upon Me to provide for them. However, fear not, for have I not told you in My Word already that these things would take place?

My Children, in these coming times, even you shall be tempted to give up your Faith in Me as iniquity shall abound and overrun your lands. You shall pray and pray for this to stop but during this time, all of My Holy Word must be fulfilled, so I cannot answer those prayers as I have done in the past, but still I shall never leave you nor forsake you.

My Children, continue to Forgive others as I have Forgiven you and Repent Daily of all of your sins, this is My Commandment and above all, hold fast to your Faith in Me, for this is paramount. For no other aspect of what you shall face is more important than this. Remember My Words to you, that I have told you these things ahead of time so that you may have Peace and Understanding in the midst of chaos and that your Peace may be a witness unto all those who do not yet know Me.

As My Word tells you "If only My Children Believed in Me! If only they would Repent and Prepare as I have urged them to do, then none of  these things would catch them unawares. For their Faith in Me would instead be strong, and they would not feel the need to sin to obtain what they need during these coming times of trials and tribulations.

What Will You Do?

My Children, everything is about to suddenly change. Yet many of My people (Apostate christians), are not ready. Still they run to and fro about the earth, seeking worldly pleasures, attending to worldly matters, yet they ignore Me and My Holy Word, for the world is instead their focus all the time.
My Children, what shall they do, when these judgments I have ordained fall and they no longer have churches to sit in, or pews to sit upon? Who shall they then turn to when their investment portfolios crumble and their banks close and there are no jobs to seek employment except for those that shall require the mark of the beast? How shall they feed their families when their wallets are empty and if they do not Truly know Me? What shall they do then?

My Children I liken these people to the foolish virgins written about in My Holy Scriptures ( ), because there is no Holy Spirit Oil in their lamps and they make no time to buy Holy Spirit Oil from Me while they still can. Do you think they shall be able to buy it later? Nay, I say, for that door shall be shut and they shall be left outside and without, for My Wedding Feast shall already have begun, therefore they shall not be invited. Instead I shall say;..."Depart from Me, for I never knew you, because you never made time for Me, that I might get to know you by you coming into My Presence.

My Children, how can someone know Me, if they never invite Me to inside to get to know them? What shall they do then? Shall the world save them? Nay, I say, for only I can save the Eternal Spiritual Soul from everlasting death and separation, apart from Me. Believe In Me Now! Come Unto Me Now, before it is too late! Repent Of All Of Your Sins Now, and I shall forgive you and save your soul, and welcome you into My Heavenly Kingdom....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ 

Scripture References:

"But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go. And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings." Exodus 10:20-23

"Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth. And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be." Exodus 8:21-23

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Matthew 24:7

"And the idols he shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats." Isaiah 2:18-20

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith." 2 Timothy 3:1-8

"They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:  But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh." Matthew 25:3-13

Glynda Lomax
December  6, 2020
"The End Time is Now"

Transcript:

My Children, the reason you are entering into a season like no other is because you live in a time like no other – the time of the end. For all that has already been foretold in scripture shall now take place. And you shall marvel as you see every jot and every tittle happen just as it was foretold thousands of years ago.

My Children, make no mistake about the times that you are currently living in right now! For you are not waiting for some time in the future to occur! For that time is now. The time when all of My Revelations, the same Revelations foretold by My Disciple, My Prophet and My Friend John The Revelator;...shall happen upon the earth. A time when many trials and tribulations shall take place! A time when  much fury from the enemy, and much trouble shall unfold.

My Children, this shall not be an easy time for anyone, but it is a good time, for it precedes the end of all of the evil throughout the earth that is currently all around you. For soon, you shall walk the streets of gold that I have already prepared for you in My Heavenly Spiritual Kingdom. Where you shall see your rewards and forever shall you share in fellowship with Me and with all of those in Me who have gone before you!!! For All True Believer's in Me Make Up My Body!!!

My Children, the end is near!!! The harvest is ready!!! Therefore be about the business of My Kingdom upon the earth, for it shall not be long now before you shall be returning home from whence your Spiritual Souls were created.

Scripture References:

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:21-22

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth up for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Lamb's Book of Life. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; for they are them who turn many unto righteousness;...to shine  as the stars for ever and ever." Daniel 12:1-3

"Then saith He unto his disciples, My Harvest Truly is Plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore unto the Lord of The Harvest, that He shall send forth labourers into His Harvest." Matthew 9:37-38

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. But woe unto the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!!! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but only a short time left." Revelation 12:12

"But seek ye first The Kingdom of God, and All His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

"And upon the twelve gates were twelve pearls: and of every gate was made of a different kind of pearl: and the streets of the Heavenly City was made of pure gold, and appeared as if it were like transparent glass." Revelation 21:21


Glynda Lomax
December 7, 2020
"A Great Honor"

Transcript:

As martyrdom arises in these times, it shall appear to the wicked that they have won this battle, just as it did to the evil ones within the time of My Crucifixion. But know this My Children, to all of you who shall lay down your lives for My Name’s Sake – martyrdom shall only release you from all of your earthly sorrows;...so you can then come unto your great reward;...waiting for you within My Heavenly Kingdom. Only then shall the sorrow of the wicked truly begin, as all that they seek to gain;...they shall only see it all destroyed.

My Children, do not fear to come unto Me in this way (through martyrdom)!!! For it shall take Great Courage and great strength to do so;...but it shall also be a very very Great Honor to die for Me!!! For all of those who die for Me shall be Greatly Honored when they arrive back home, into My Heavenly Kingdom.

Therefore My Precious Ones, do not fear these end times that  you are currently living in!!! For these end times are one of the two greatest times to be alive upon the earth right now (The other time was when Jesus walked the earth)!!! For all who live for Me now;...all who put all of their Trust, their Belief and  and their Faith in My Truth during these times of pain and suffering;....they shall be Greatly Esteemed and Honored in Heaven !!

Scripture References:

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration." Revelation 17:6
"And the Lord thy God shall put all these curses upon thine enemies, and upon all of them that hate thee, which persecuted thee." Deuteronomy 30:7
"Lord My God, in Thee do I put My Trust: Save me from all them that persecute me, and Deliver me from Tribulation:" Psalm 7:1
"Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honor in the dust. Selah. Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded." Psalm 7:5-6
"Take hold of your shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I Am (God Is), Thy Salvation. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt." Psalm 35:2-4

Glynda Lomax
December 8, 2020
"Guard Your Time My Children"

Transcript:

My Children, guard your minds and guard your time protectively, for the enemy has sent assignments to cause much distraction unto you. His aim is to cause you to lose focus on My Plan for you, so you do not accomplish anything for My Kingdom in the small amount of time that is left unto you.
Therefore see that he does not succeed, for you must give account unto Me of how you spent the time that I have allotted unto you while you were upon the earth.  Learn to recognize his distractions and stay on track. This shall become increasingly important as well as increasingly difficult as the time that remains continues....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is Faithful, who shall not suffer you to be tempted above all that ye are able; but shall with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he shall flee from you. Draw nigh unto God, and he shall draw nigh unto you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:7-10

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the Faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all Grace, who hath called us unto his Eternal Glory through Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, Shall Make You Perfect, and Establish, Strengthen, and Settle you." 1 Peter 5:8-10


Glynda Lomax
December 9, 2020
"All Shall Be Well For Those Who Truly Belong To Me"

Transcript:

My Children, you must learn to keep your eyes on what is important. Your world holds many distractions. For all the time that you have left upon the earth shall amount to nothing if you do not maintain focus on what matters.
My Children, do not forego your time spent with Me, or with your prayers. For as time grows darker, draw nearer to Me and all shall be well for all of you who Truly belong to Me. For you know the work that I have already assigned unto you and after your time spent with Me;... this should be your main focus now.

Scripture References:

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to humans: but God is faithful, who shall not suffer you to be tempted above all that ye are able to handle; but shall with temptation also make a way for you to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he shall flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he shall draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:7-10 KJV

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: For you are to resist steadfast in the Faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all Grace, who hath called us unto His Eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you Perfect, and Establish you, Strengthen you and Settle you into His Everlasting heavenly Kingdom." 1 Peter 5:8-10 KJV