Elizabeth Marie
Lifeline Letters
December 9, 2020
WARNING: "Woe Unto You America, For Your Fate Is At Hand!"

Transcript:

"WAKE UP AMERICA! DO YOU NOT KNOW what comes to your shores? DO YOU NOT KNOW the treachery, the lies, the deceptions that have fallen upon you? DO YOU NOT KNOW the bewitchments, the sorcery's and the witchcrafts that have come upon your lands and upon your people? The AHAB spirit has now given away to the JEZEBEL spirit, and now these spirits rule supreme throughout your land!

O' AMERICAN, I HAVE CALLED OUT TO YOU, BUT YOU HEAR ME NOT? Therefore I shall allow you to fall and die a horrible death at the mercies of your foes. Do you not know? Do you not hear what time we are in? Time is now winding down! Time has been cut short! It is the time of the end! Soon TIME shall be no more!

O' AMERICA, HOW I HAVE LONGED TO HOLD YOU WITHIN MY ARMS AGAIN, BUT YOU WOULD NO LONGER HAVE ME! Therefore My Holy Spirit is heavy within, for soon you shall be no more!

O' BABYLON, You dance with the traitorous kings, therefore you shall fall into much disgrace and BABYLON shall be no more. For her light I shall allow to be extinguished! There shall be No More Singing! There shall be No More Dancing. For all of her shall turn to ASHES. ASHES UPON ASHES, This is the fate of AMERICA! This is the fate of BABYLON! And this day is right around the corner.
My Children, Run and hid yourself in the cleft of MY ROCK....for there you shall hear MY VOICE and MY INSTRUCTIONS! For No One can Truly Prepare for what is coming....EXCEPT for those who prepare their Spiritual Souls through Belief and Repentance unto Me! For all else shall CRUMBLE! All else shall SHAKE!

WOE unto all those WHO CALL GOOD, EVIL .... AND EVIL, GOOD! WOE unto all those WHO LOVE THE DARKNESS AND NOT THE LIGHT! WOE unto all those WHO CALL THEMSELVES MINE, BUT KNOW ME NOT....it shall not fair well for them on Judgment Day! ASHES to ASHES, America that is all that shall be left of you O' Babylon!"

[The LORD then gave me Isaiah 59 for the scriptural reference for this message:]


Mary Chambers
December 16, 2020
"TIME IS SHORT, Tell Them I AM (God Is), Coming!"

(This is what God spoke to me through His Holy Spirit this morning At 9:30 am)

Transcript:

For this nation called America has made it's choice, therefore,  now they shall see My Judgment upon the land! Hold on and buckle up because it shall be a bumpy ride from here on out!

My Children, you must prepare now, not later! Get in My Word! Pray and Fast because it shall be one wave after the other! Now is the time to turn to Me while there is still time! For time is short!

My Children, tell them that I AM (God Is), coming and that My Coming is soon at hand! When you see humanity's hearts start to fail them, get in My Word, Pray and Repent and Cover your hearts and your minds with My L, My Blessing's and My Protection, and let Me Comfort your Spiritual Soul while you still have time left to do so!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ


Lynne Johnson
December 15th, 2020 
"The Time Is Now At Hand"

Transcript:

My Children, it is time. Trouble, chaos and fear have arrived. Listen for My Voice and draw near to Me. Come unto Me now. I AM (God), awaits.

My Children, the time is now at hand. Do you hear Me calling. I AM (God Is), coming. Wait for it and stay focused upon Me or you shall be lost! I Am (God Is), coming My Children, and I come with Redemption for all those who believe in Me, however there shall be much wrath for those whom disbelieve.

My Children, Your King comes! Look up for I AM (God Is), coming, and that time is now. Stay strong. Listen to My Voice and Live. Do not fear what is to happen. For My Word must be fulfilled.
I Love You My Children, Tell them the day is finally here! Tell them that there is no more time. For gone are the days of Justice. Stay close. Stay strong and you shall succeed! For I have already Won the battle. I already have the Victory!

Scripture References:

“I, the Lord have spoken it; “Therefore it shall come to pass, and I shall do it; I shall not hold back, Nor shall I spare, nor shall I relent; According to your ways and according to your deeds. They shall judge you.” Says the Lord God.” Ezekiel 24:14

“I shall punish her (America), for the days of the Baals to which she burned incense. She decked herself with her earrings and jewelry. And went after her lovers; But Me she forgot, says the Lord.” Hosea 2:13
CRYPTIC1
December 14, 2020
"There is No Other Way Through the Dark Days of Tribulation Ahead But Through Me and Me Alone!"


Transcript:

I AM (GOD IS), THE ANCIENT OF DAYS. I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST. I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. I AM ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. I AM WHO WAS. AND I SHALL RETURN SOON TO THE EARTH FROM WHENCE I CAME TO ENACT JUDGEMENT UPON THE WORLD. I AM THE DOOR. I AM THE NARROW GATE. I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD. I AM WHO I AM. I WAS. I AM. I SHALL BE AGAIN! I AM ALL THINGS. AND FROM THE BEGINNING OF CREATION TILL NOW I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT IN TME AND HISTORY TO AWAKEN THE SONS OF HUMANITY UNTO THEIR TRUE DESTINY.
ARISE OH WARRIORS OF THE MOST HIGH! THE LION OF JUDAH RETURNS SOON TO BRING IN THE LOST AND THE FORSAKEN. I COME BRINGING SWIFT JUSTICE – NOT TO BRING PEACE BUT TO DIVIDE AND TO CONQUER AND TO SERARATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS, AND THE TARES FROM THE WHEAT. ALL SHALL KNOW WHO I AM (GOD). ALL SHALL KNOW MY NAME (JESUS). BUT NOT ALL WHO KNOW OF ME OR WHO CALL ME LORD SHALL I RECEIVE – ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW ME AND I KNOW THEM.

My Children, soon things shall change. You see these changes beginning already. Many today walk in fear. But Do Not be afraid MY Beloved. If you are with Me I hold you in the palm of My Hand. My Children now is the time to draw close unto Me. Let Me offer you My Strong Arm of Protection. For evil is about to rule it's day, because it is it's time;... but I shall wake My Peoples and they shall rise up in Power and in Might as never before. Therefore seek My Face. Heed My Voice. For in the coming days there shall be much confusion – and it shall scatter many people like the wind, save for those who are in Me. For they abide in Me and I abide in them.

MY CHILDREN, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THROUGH THE DARK DAYS OF TRIBULATION BUT ONLY THROUGH ME ALONE –  YOUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. FOR ONLY I ALONE SAVE. Come My Children spend your precious time with Me. Do not waste it In vain pursuits of worldly things, for soon all of the technological gadgetry that you surround yourself with shall be removed from you, in order  to usher in the New One World Global Order and the New One World Global Mark Of The Beast System. Even now evil people in conjunction with fallen angels are working out their evil plans and schemes for your demise, and many shall take the bait –  for the bait is the Mark and the Vaccine which I have already warned you against and in which I AM (God Is), still warning you about. HEED MY WORDS FOR THEY ARE LIFE AND THEY ARE TRUTH. ALL ELSE ARE LIES AND DECEPTION AND MANY SHALL FALL BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO DENY MY TRUTH AND BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN A LIE!!!

Scripture Reference:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I shall declare unto them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!' Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I shall liken him to a wise man who built his house upon the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded upon the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, shall be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house; and it fell. And great was its fall. And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching." Matthew 7:21-28

"Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of Heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ He said unto them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I shall say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” Matthew 13:24-30 24


Roxanne
December 14, 2020
"DO NOT LOOK BACK!"

Transcript:

My Children, My Kingdom is coming and you shall rule and reign with Me soon. But right now the world is being turned upside down to get the attention of many stubborn stiff necked people who do not even realize that My Judgement is moving across the entire Earth. And as I remove My Hand of Protection from this nation called America for it's grievous sins, satan gladly takes the liberty to do to you as a pleases. My Wise Virgins already know this and have made the proper preparations. (Matthew 25: 1 – 13.) Therefore they shall be hidden by Me shortly during these coming times.

Unto the rest of you;….. What are you waiting for? The last delightful sin that keeps your flesh satisfied? Do you not see the revelation that there shall be an actual physical separation between the flesh and the spirit. Is this not clear to you? You foolish virgins, you shall suffer greatly if you do not walk away from your wickedness now! Leave the sins of Babylon at once and Do Not Look Back! Come unto Me now! Believe and Repent! Otherwise your suffering shall be unbearable when you chose your sin over Me.

My Children, stay close to Me! Listen and Hear My Voice for yourselves and I shall direct your paths for soon My Warnings shall cease! Remember straight is the way and narrow is the gate unto Righteousness. For I have created many mansions for all of My Children and if this were not so, I would not have told you so. Lo, I come quickly, I AM  (God Is), even at the very door. I only have but a few left to gather in, then much tribulation comes.

Unto My True Children, you shall all be transformed, and you all know who you  are. However you shall harvest for a time before you come home unto Me. For I have equipped you just for this day, and you shall be 100% restored in order for you to finish My Work upon the earth. Some of you shall even feel 18 again. Therefore hold fast My Beloved and Believe for I would never lie to you. Pray upon my words and Seek the Truth within My Word and I shall direct your paths.

Scripture References:

"He said unto them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed? They said unto him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit." And he said unto them, “Into what then were you baptized?" So they said, “Into John’s baptism." Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus." When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Christ Jesus. And when Paul had laid hands upon them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied. Now the men were about twelve in all. And Paul went into the synagogue and spoke boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading concerning the things of the Kingdom of God. But when some were hardened and did not believe, but spoke evil of the Way before the multitude, Paul departed from them and withdrew the disciples, reasoning daily in the school of Tyrannus." Acts 19:2 – 9

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, should not He who raised Christ from the dead also give life to your mortal bodies through His Holy Spirit who dwells within you? Therefore through the Holy Spirit brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you shall die; but if by the Holy Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you shall live." Romans 8:11 – 13

"Oh, give thanks unto the Lord God, for He is good! For His Mercy endures forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord God say so. Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy, And gathered out of the lands, From the east and from the west, From the north and from the south. They wandered in the wilderness in a desolate way; They found no city to dwell in. Hungry and thirsty, Their soul fainted in them. Then they cried out to the Lord God in their troubles, And He delivered them out of their distresses. And He led them forth by the right way, That they might go to a city for a dwelling place. Oh, that people would give thanks to the Lord God for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of humanity!"

"For He satisfies the longing soul, And He fills the hungry soul with goodness. Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, Bound in affliction and irons— Because they rebelled against the words of God, And despised the counsel of the Most High, Therefore He brought down their heart with labor; They fell down, and there was none to help.  Then they cried out to the Lord God in their troubles, And He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and out of the shadow of death. And broke their chains in pieces. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord God for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of humanity! For He has broken the gates of bronze, And cut the bars of iron in two. Fools, because of their transgressions, And because of their iniquities, they are afflicted, and their soul abhorred all manner of food. And they drew near to the gates of death. Then they cried out to the Lord God in their trouble. And He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His Word and Healed them, And delivered them from their destructions." Psalms 107: 1-20