"AMERICA, INVASIONS ARE UPON YOU! REPENT NOW BEFORE MY SHAKINGS BEGIN!"

Julie Whedbee
Behold I Come
June 24, 2020
"AMERICA, INVASIONS ARE UPON YOU"

Transcript:


My Army, I have called you out of the world and placed you within your end time positions. It is imperative that you do not lose your focus, and that you do not fall prey to seducing spirits nor spirits of distraction that seek to take you off of My Narrow Path that I have ordained for you, and My Timing Is Perfect. Therefore Do Not rely upon your own emotions or upon your own experiences as the gauge for what I AM (God Is), about to do. Stay upon My Narrow Path and Trust In Me, no matter what the cost.


America several invasions are already upon you. As the portals of hell have now been opened, millions upon millions of demons have been activated upon the earth, and with them comes great chaos, destruction, and devastation. The chaos that I have already warned you about is already overtaking your lands, and it has already begun. This invasion of the dark kingdom is meant to cause the complete breakdown of modern civilized society and it shall result in millions of people and their nations being greatly weakened, both spiritually and physically.


During this season of coming attacks, My  Judgment for America's refusal to Turn Back Unto Me and To Repent shall also simultaneously allow invasions of many other kinds as well - such as pestilence and disease through chemical attacks, and biological warfare aimed at further weakening your economy. The very air you breathe, all of the food that you eat, and the water systems that you use and drink shall be poisoned, which shall cause many to perish. Pray diligently over all things, as I have taught you within My Word, Praying over everything and covering it with My Blood, and do not fear, for I shall never leave you nor forsake you.


My Children, your lands in the North of America shall be invaded, as you have sold your souls to the master of lies and deception, therefore you shall now reap what you have sown (death and Destruction). America you have caused all of the nations of the world to drink of the wine of the wrath of your fornication, therefore great shall be your demise. The enemies of your land- the great dragon (China), and the bear (Russia), shall invade your borders and strip you of your freedoms. As well, there shall also be an invasion of so-called benevolent supernatural entities, that are actually demons in disguise. As there are already many shape-shifters who walk among you, and their numbers grow stronger everyday, while many of them are already in positions of great government leadership worldwide, these entities shall lead many millions astray, as they promise peace and safety and pretend to provide help to a world already immersed in chaos, but those who are in My Army, those who are filled with My Holy Spirit Of Truth, they shall walk in Me and they shall know that these demonic beings are not who they say they are, and that they are most certainly not of Me.


However many American's refuse to believe the season that they are truly in and many other's just Do Not Care. They refuse to Believe that they are in The End Times and part of the lost generation and Do Not See that the King of all Creation (Jesus Christ), is at the door, but as these things that were foretold begin to occur, there shall be no doubt about what has been written and there shall be no doubt about the warnings that have been given over and over time after time. My Children, the invasion I want My True Remnant to focus on however, is My Holy Spirit Fire Invasion, which is where I shall completely indwell My Army and Prepare Them So They Can Help Me Reap The Greatest Harvest Of Souls Anyone Has Ever Seen Upon The Earth. For My Holy Spirit Fire Shall Invade The Spiritual Souls of My True Believing Repentant Army and this shall be The Greatest Of All Of My Outpourings Ever Released To Prepare My Army For What is Coming!


"And when all of these things begin to come to pass, then look up My Children, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ


Scripture References:


"Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Revelation 22:12 King James Version (KJV)


"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.


And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.


And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" Revelation 6:1-17


"For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast." Jeremiah 50:3


"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." Revelation 18:3

Jeff Byerly
Holy Spirit Wind
June 24, 2020
"Children of the Most High God"

Transcript:


My Children of the Most High God, those of you who are filled with My Holy Spirit, those of you who worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, those of you who search through My Scriptures and allow My Holy Spirit to give you peace and understanding, those of you who continue to walk in the ways of My Holy Spirit and who choose the narrow path of Righteousness over the wide path of worldly treasures that surely lead to destruction, because you know that this is My Way and that it is My Truth that sets you free from the bondage of sin that grasps hold of all of the people of this world, and to those of you who desire to Believe in Me and who Repent unto Me Daily and Nightly, and unto those of you who do as I have commanded and who long to be baptized with the Spiritual Fire of My Holy Spirit unto all of you I say;.." The very gates of hell shall not prevail over you, therefore remain hidden in Me for just a little while longer, for this battle is already raging on within the Spiritual Realm and it has now begun to spill over into your physical realm, can you not sense it in your spirit?


Even now satans army comes to steal, kill, destroy, to wreak havoc, and to bring chaos, fear and wrath all across your land like you've never seen before. In contrast, you are  My Army and you shall bring The Hope Of My Salvation unto millions through many signs, wonders and miracles of all kinds, healing all manner of sicknesses and diseases instantly, where resurrection of the dead shall be common place through My Power within you! Food shall appear from Me as you give thanks for My Many Miracles. Through Me you shall provide safe shelter and protection for millions from the attacks of the enemy. For by the Voice Of MY Holy Spirit I shall always direct you My Children, direct you on when you should stay or when you should move out into the harvest fields, for it is not by any plan of any human, no the best made plans of humanity shall all come to naught, for only My Plans shall never fail.


Yes, My Harvest shall be plentiful, yet the workers and the laborers are very few, but you My True Children of the Most High God, you shall be completely obedient to My Will in every way and do great Works through The Power Of My Holy Spirit during this coming harvest. For all who are filled with The Power Of My Holy Spirit are My True Children; True Sons and Daughters of the Father, True Brothers and Sisters and Joint Heirs with Me, and there shall be many different types and shadows of My Harvesters, same as in the days of old, for some shall be like Elijah, Abraham, Moses, David, Noah, Enoch, Joseph, Joshua, Caleb, and some shall be like Sampson, Mary Magdalene, Martha, Deborah, Ruth, Esther, Sara, Anna, Lydia, Priscilla, and Rahab, yet even still there shall be many others who shall help to bring in My harvest, so Do Not put limits on how many there shall be or of what manner of groups there shall be for I Am (God) has no limits. Humanity has limits, but I shall widen My Limits even more to a level never seen before.


My Children, have I not taught you that pride goeth before destruction, and arrogance cometh before a fall. Therefore I shall humble the proud but I shall exalt the humble, this is the way of My Holy Spirit. For now you look into a looking glass dimly, but soon you shall see Me Face To Face. Only then shall you know with certainty of these things that are to come, for I shall reveal them to you by My Holy Spirit. For there are many different jobs that I shall have My True Children doing during this time of the end, and My Plan is more intricate and detailed than you know right now because I do not want to reveal it unto My enemy. Therefore Do Not let the enemy cause you to squander away your Eternal Spiritual Inheritance, and do not think that this could not happen because it can. For some, they shall be saved through fire and though all of their rewards shall be burned up, they shall be saved like fine gold being purged and purified, and although this may be painful, through Me and My Holy Spirit you shall persevere. I tell you this to alert you ahead of time, but during all of these trials and tribulations, lean on Me, for I shall never leave you nor forsake you!


My Children, the time of your increased anointing is now at hand and the enemy knows this, which is why he is moving quickly across the entire earth. I AM (God Is), allowing his wicked plans to go forward so as to test all who live upon the earth, even My Own Children shall be tested, and those who have guarded and kept My Word Of Patient Endurance, I shall protect them through all of these coming trials and tribulations. However hard he tries, the enemy shall not stop the Move Of My Holy Spirit, no matter what he brings against Me. For has it not been written, that the very gates of hell shall not prevail over My True Church? For this all must come to be before My Wrath is poured out. Therefore Do Not Be Afraid! For the enemy has never overpowered My True Church, although his followers think that they have. For those who are of the flesh, and who think with the carnal mind, they shall never understand the Things of The Spiritual, especially the Power of My Holy Spirit, because they are of a different spirit, the spirit of antichrist, and the spirit of antichrist is the spirit that rules over all disobedient, unbelieving, unrepentant souls! Even now as My Holy Spirit Power increases within My Children, so does the spirit of antichrist increase within all of those who Do Not seek My Truth, which is also the same spirit of lawlessness that is evidently running rampant across the earth at this time. Therefore My Groups, of My Holy Chosen Ones, you shall remain hidden for just a little while longer. And even though I already have won this Victory for you My Children, you still must walk in it, for the antichrist and his minions hide within the veil of darkness that surrounds the earth and his army is preparing to attack you from behind every corner.


My Children, everything I am telling you has already been revealed within My Scriptures but it has been hidden until this time. Be diligent and search My Scriptures to see them for yourselves and let My Holy Spirit guide your understanding. For I AM (God Is), revealing all of these things unto My Children now, little by little, but soon the veil shall be completely removed. Remember this veil was rent from top to bottom so that you could come in and commune with Me, but soon The Fire Of My Holy Spirit Glory shall be completely revealed within you, and it shall consume all carnal flesh, but unto you who are already of My Holy Spirit, you shall arise and shine, and My Holy Spirit Glory shall rise within you for all the world to see, and even the kings of the world shall be drawn to the brightness of your rising. "Ohh, what a glorious day that shall be! For Creation itself has been groaning for that day for millennia! The manifestation of My True Sons and Daughters revealed! And just as Adam and Eve walked spiritually with Me in the Garden of Eden so shall I walk again with all of My Children in My Heavenly Kingdom. For all things shall be restored unto your True Nature and this shall be My New Normal. As this was My Original Plan from the beginning. Remember anyone who does My Will is in alignment with My Plan. For I AM (God Is), the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and the Worthy Lamb who was slain to atone for the sins of the world."


My Children, I love you all with an everlasting love and I long for you all to be with Me here in My Heavenly Kingdom. It is a place unlike anything that you have ever seen before. It is greater than you could ever ask for, think of, or imagine in your wildest dreams. Even those who I have taken into Heaven in dreams and in visions, and shown glimpses to, Do Not know everything that I have in store for My Holy Chosen True Believing Children, all those who love Me more than physical life itself. For I AM (God Is), the Giver Of Eternal Life and I give it unto all who Truly Desire Me with their whole heart, mind, spiritual soul, strength and intentions. There is more life in My Eternal Heavenly Spiritual Kingdom than you could ever imagine possible. Those who have My Holy Spirit within them, the same Holy Spirit that raised Me from the dead, you shall continue to walk in My Ways and you shall know The Truth that sets you free from the bondage of this world. For you are called to overcome this world, even in these dark days that you are now in. I made the way for you and I have shown you My Path Of Righteousness, now walk in it, and do so by My Holy Spirit that lives inside of you.


My children, be Strong, Courageous and be Encouraged, put on the Oil Of Joy instead of fear and mourning! Put on the Garment Of Praise instead of the heavy burdens of the sin of this world. For My Yoke Is Easy and My Burden Is Light if you Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. Put off your false religious human made acts that humanity has had you bound in for millennia, and enjoy the Spiritual Freedom and Liberty of My Holy Spirit of Truth. For I have indeed set you Free, not only from the bondage of your flesh, but from all sin and death. Choose to Live by My Holy Spirit of Truth and die daily unto your carnal mind and flesh. For the True Fire of My Holy Spirit burns away all carnal sin that is left alive within you, although it shall be painful at times, it is necessary to purge away all sin and refine you like pure gold. My Children Be filled continuously with My Holy Spirit Fire by spending time with Me daily and by desiring Me above all worldly affairs. Those who do as I command shall be Spiritually Baptized with My Holy Spirit of Truth and Fire and shall spend Eternity With Me In My New Heavenly Kingdom. I LOVE ALL OF YOU, MY CHILDREN, COME UNTO ME! BELIEVE! PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY FOR THE LOST AND SHARE MY TRUTH WITH ANYONE AND Everyone WHO SHALL LISTEN! REPENT UNTO ME DAILY AND NIGHTLY AND BE FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH! PREPARE MY BELOVED FOR I AM (God Is), COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK......The Lord God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Byron Searle
June 24, 2020
"YOUR KING AND I"

"Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth, glory only in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I AM the Lord God which exerciseth lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, upon the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord." Jeremiah 9:23-24


Transcript:


My Children, America has now become the same as the Nation of Israel of old once was.  They cried, "GIVE US A KING so we can be GREAT like other Nations!";..and I gave them a king after their own hearts. Therefore I GAVE YOU A KING after your own HEARTS, and  YOUR HEARTS AMERICA IS FULL OF PRIDE, ARROGANCE, BLASPHEMY AND FULL OF DIVISION throughout your land and yet wonder why your Nation is falling apart, but I say unto you, BECAUSE YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND INTENTIONS ARE SO DIVIDED! THEREFORE DIVIDED YOU SHALL FALL!


America, your king (President Trump), and your leaders (Congress, Senate and The House of Representatives), are ALL PERFORMING just as you wanted them too, for they are foolish just like you. They are more PRIDEFUL than Nebuchadnezzar. They are more ARROGANT than Zedekiah. They love WAR more than Saul did and they have NO PLACE in their hearts for Me.


America, your king speaks of GREAT PROMISES TO COME but only to DECEIVE you, and you BELIEVE in his lies over My Word. When your king walks into a room or onto a stage, your BOW DOWN TO HIM AND WORSHIP HIM IN YOUR HEARTS, yet this king bows only to the Master Deceiver who BLINDS all of those who do not belong to Me therefore they DO NOT SEE THE DIVISION OR THE FALL THAT IS COMING.


My Children, continue to tell the people of what is coming, warn the mother's and the daughters and the women to learn how to LAMENT and WAIL, for their king shall soon be a king of WAR and his WAR shall take their husbands and their sons and their daughters as he uses them for his pride and glory. There shall be much weeping and gnashing of teeth during this coming WAR for many shall perish and receive just Judgment for disbelief and for not Repenting Unto My TRUTH. For My Word says that GREAT DECEPTION SHALL ABOUND IN THE LAST DAYS, AND THAT THERE SHALL BE ONE WHO SHALL COME WHO SHALL LULL THE WORLD INTO A DEEP SLEEP WITH HIS PLEASING WORDS AND IF IT WAS SO, THAT HE COULD EVEN LEAD MY CHILDREN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. 


America your, king is just a precursor of him who shall come. I know that many of you think you know who this antichrist shall be -- BUT YOU DO NOT, FOR YOU CANNOT EVEN SEE THE EVIL THAT IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU NOW! "For when they say;..."Peace and safety";...then sudden destruction shall come upon the entire world." FOR A GREAT SHAKING IS COMING SOON -- NAY, IT IS ALREADY HERE AND IT IS TOO LATE TO RELENT, FOR YOUR LAND SHALL SHAKE AND CONVULSE AS NEVER SEEN BEFORE! (I have even ALLOWED some of My Chosen Ones to already FEEL WHAT THIS SHAKING SHALL FEEL LIKE WITHIN THEIRS SPIRITS THROUGH DREAMS AND THROUGH VISIONS AND THROUGH MY WORDS. 


[Note: *The Lord has allowed me on many occasions to both see and experience the kind of  shaking that He is talking about here. He has given me visions of the whole Earth shaking violently like a ball of Jello. Many times during prayer, and even much more frequently as of late, especially when the Lord speaks to me about the shaking, He actually allows me to feel the shaking, as if I am there, just like I was experiencing a great earthquake and it is quite scary to say the least, even though I know He is with Me and I can't be harmed.]


AMERICA REPENT NOW -- BEFORE THE SHAKING BEGINS!

For soon your king (President Trump), and I (God), shall meet, and he shall bow down to the TRUE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! My Children continue to warn of what is coming! Shout Out, To BELIEVE And To REPENT! Tell My Children to PRAY for the king of America and for the many lost souls as well as for their enemies to find THE TRUTH OF MY HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! For only then shall he REALIZE that he has worshiped STRANGE and FALSE GODS and followed the advice of those who are not of Me.


My Children, your SUMMER OF CHAOS shall continue, and your War King shall soon have his WAR. DO NOT BE DECEIVED!  It is ALL but a SHOW to puff up his PRIDE!  REPENT, Ohh, elected king of like minded people, for your sins have come up to a HOLY GOD. BELIEVE and turn from your evil ways. REPENT NOW! TURN FROM YOUR WORSHIP OF A FALSE GODS AND FOLLOW MY TRUTH! FOR I AM THE ONLY WAY, THE ONLY TRUTH AND ETERNAL LOVE, LIGHT AND LIFE!


Once again you have been WARNED My Children, this king is NOT who he appears to be. His HEART is NOT for Me, but only for HIMSELF and for his selfish pride. BELIEVE, REPENT and follow him NOT, for he shall lead you only down a path of DESTRUCTION! REPENT, My Children, Put Your Faith Not In Humanity! But give your souls unto Me, and I shall fill you with ETERNAL LOVE -- NOT DIVISION. REPENT, AND COME HOME MY CHILDREN.  YOUR FATHER AWAITS YOU. GET READY FOR THE -- GREAT -- GREAT -- SHAKE -- BOTH IN THE SPIRIT AND IN THE FLESH!! FOR I AM COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK! I Love You All My Children....The Lord God The Messiah Jesus Christ