"AMERICA YOUR LULL IS OVER! I HOPE YOU PREPARED FOR MUCH WORSE IS NOW TO COME! SPIRITUAL DESTROYERS ARE NOW UPON YOU!"


Transcript:

"My Children, I have allowed destroyers to come against thee, every one with weapons to destroy: and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast them into the fire. And when many nations shall look upon this nation, everyone shall say unto his neighbor, Why has the Lord God allowed this to happen to a once great nation such as this? Then they shall answer them saying;...Because they have forsaken their covenant unto the Lord their God, and they now worship and serve other gods." Jeremiah 22:7-9

My Children, DARKER DAYS are now upon your world;...The time to prepare is over and the time to pray;...has now begun. I have turned My Back towards this nation called America, for I can no longer look at her, for her sin repulses Me. I have warned America and the world for many years that these DESTROYERS SHALL COME IF THEY DO NOT BELIEVE AND TURN BACK UNTO ME AND REPENT! Yet instead, the people of this Nation have chosen to forsake Me;.. and instead they give their worship unto other gods, therefore I have turned My Back unto you America, and I shall no longer hear your selfish prayers of;..."Give me, Give me , Give me", and I shall no longer move within the lives of those who no longer Believe in Me, and who DO NOT Repent unto Me.

Wake up America, wake up; you are being lied to by the powers of darkness that desire only destruction and death, not peace and freedom. Hatred and rage continue unabated within your nation as government officials continue to stand against the good in order that evil might prevail. Your once cherished freedoms are now slipping away from your grasp while anarchy and hatred decimates your nation. Wake up America, wake up; death and violence are in your streets, while murder and revenge is in your hearts. America your nation crumbles under the weight of your own rebellion and sin.  

My Children, the CHAOS that is in your world today shall only grow DARKER and more EVIL as time moves forward.  FOR SATAN HAS BEEN LOOSED, AND HIS STRONG PRINCIPALITIES ARE MOVING ABOUT WITH EASE NOW, BECAUSE THE SOULS OF HUMANITY ARE WICKED AND KEEP CHOOSING TO MOVE FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM ME. America BEWARE FOR THESE DEMON DESTROYERS are already among your Nation, and they are already among your people and THEY SHALL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL IS DESTROYED! 

What?? Did you think that just because your king (President Trump), says that your country shall be great again that it shall be so? You say;..."Our king (President Trump), shall save us"!  Yet I say unto you again America -- NO!!  HE SHALL NOT SAVE YOU! For he shall take you with him along into hell with all other unrepentant unbelieving reprobates. FOR I SAY UNTO THIS NATION, YOU SHALL BURN WITH THE FIRE OF MY INDIGNATION, AND YOU SHALL NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN! For I The Lord God Almighty say unto your king;..."I HAVE WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME! BELIEVE AND REPENT! BUT INSTEAD YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY NAME;....THEREFORE I SHALL BRING MY JUDGMENT UPON YOU AMERICA!

YET I SAY UNTO YOU AGAIN PEOPLE OF THIS NATION REPENT AND TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS and understand that your king is not the only king that I AM warning, for I am also warning the king of Israel (Prime Minister Netanyahu), for he has also lied and deceived My Chosen People for the last time. Therefore I have also shown him the writing upon the wall. ("MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN" - "You have been weighed in the balances, and you have been found wanting, God has numbered the days of your rule over your kingdom, and your rule is about to come to an end, Thy kingdom is divided, and it shall therefore be given over unto your enemies").

My Children, tell My True Believing Remnant that I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!! Tell them to stand strong in Me, as this world shall now begin to spiral out of control and towards its final destruction. TELL THEM, I AM (God Is), WITH YOU MY REMNANT, I AM WITH ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU  WHO ARE POSITIONED AND WAITING FOR ME ALL AROUND THE GLOBE! I SHALL STRENGTHEN YOU WITH MY WORDS AND I SHALL FILL YOUR HEART AND SOUL WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT AND I SHALL LEAD AND GUIDE YOUR THOUGHTS AND STEER YOU TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE!

My Children, LET MY TRUE BELIEVING REMNANT KNOW, THAT YOU WHOSE HEARTS AND MINDS ARE UPON ME, AND NOT UPON THE WORLD;...YOU ARE BLESSED AMONG HUMANITY! YET UNTO ALL OF YOU REPROBATES WHO CALL YOURSELVES BY MY NAME (so-called apostate christians), ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN IN TO THE TEMPTATIONS OF THESE DESTROYERS AND WHO CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THEIR VOICES INTO MAYHEM -- INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING MY VOICE UNTO FORGIVENESS! YOU, THE MILLIONS OF TODAY WHO ARE SEEING COLOR, BUT WHO ARE ONLY LOOKING ON THE OUTSIDE, I THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY LOOK INTO THE HEART, MIND AND SPIRITUAL SOUL OF ALL, AND I SEE NO COLOR, JUST SIN.

MILLIONS OF YOU ARE STANDING FOR ONE WHILE DESTROYING THE LIVES AND THE LIVELIHOODS OF MANY. DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ALL LIVES ARE PRECIOUS TO ME? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ALL LIVES MATTER TO ME? WHY DO YOU CARE MORE ABOUT SKIN COLOR THAN YOU DO ME? WHY DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN ME? WHY DO YOU NOT READ MY WORD? WHY ARE YOU NOT FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH? WHY DO YOU NOT BELIEVE? WHY DO YOU NOT REPENT?

My Children, I AM A GOD OF MANY CHANCES!! Therefore I say once again, REPENT NOW! Turn from your evil ways and follow Me! And even though My Words shall only fall upon deaf ears I say again unto you America REPENT! America because of your refusal to believe in Me and because of your refusal to repent I SHALL SHAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD WITH AN UNBELIEVABLE FORCE!! Yet even still humanity shall not REPENT but they shall instead harden their hearts even more, and grow DARKER AS THEY REFUSE TO REPENT! Again, I say unto you, BELIEVE!  Cry out to me, and give Me a chance to change you! I LOVE YOU MY CHILDREN, REPENT, and I shall forgive your sin! DO NOT BE FOOLISH, TURN UNTO ME FOR SALVATION!!...I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ


"MUCH WORSE IS YET TO COME AMERICA" 

Transcript:

My Children, tell whoever shall listen that the worst is not over! Tell them that this is only but The Beginning of Sorrows and THAT MUCH WORSE IS STILL YET TO COME. Tell them that the months of being locked down shall soon become a PERMANENT lock down. Where many who stand up for Me, many who stand up for Truth and for My Righteousness shall be captured and put in prisons where torture and death are but sport for the demon possessed guards there. You say unto yourselves, "This shall never happen here in America, because our king will never allow that to happen (whoever is president at that time, not sure if Trump will be alive much longer, so don't know who the king will be, maybe Obama)!" I tell you now;..he has already betrayed you and he has already signed orders to arrest all who shall not comply to the new one world global government.

My Children, the food shortages that you are experiencing are nothing yet. When the DEMON DESTROYERS ravage the land, Food shall no longer be transported across the nation. (The Lord has shown me many times that the supply trucks will no longer deliver because they will be stopped, blocked and raided. What little food is around will be hoarded by corrupt people  and will be sold or only given to those who do their bidding for them.) Much death and bloodshed shall be over the land. People shall eat grass and tree bark just to put something inside their bellies and they shall kill each other for food and eat them;...as there shall be no meat or any food to eat. All animals shall be the first things consumed. For the world has  believed in a lie, a GRAND DECEPTION BY THE MASTER DECEIVER. Even though I have already said WITHIN MY WORD that silver and gold shall be thrown out into the streets. WHY??  Because very soon money shall not be worth anything.

FOOD AND WATER SHALL BE THE REAL MONEY. My Children who have HEEDED the words of My True Prophets and of My True WatchPerson's have already prepared and stored food, same as Joseph of Egypt did when I told him too. Those who have laughed at and mocked My True Prophets and My True WatchPerson's, you shall be the ones who SHALL GO TO PRISON WILLINGLY TO HAVE FOOD. STILL MANY OTHERS SHALL PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE MASTER DECEIVER and TAKE HIS EVIL MARK JUST TO SURVIVE. THEM I SHALL DENY ON JUDGMENT DAY;..."Depart from Me I Know Ye Not!"

My Children, many say that it can't get much worse than this, but I say unto them all that has already happened in broad day light shall NOW HAPPEN IN THE COVER OF DARKNESS. As the gangs terrorized and brought destruction in the LIGHT, they shall burn and loot with no care in the DARKNESS -- DEMON DESTROYERS THEY ARE!! They shall burn all the big cities, then move out to the country. Their number shall be as the sand of the sea and their hearts shall be as black as coal.

My Children HEED THE WORDS OF THIS WARNING and do not care for this world, or for the things that are in it, for they are only temporary. PRAY AND REACH OUT TO THE LOST NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! SCREAM REPENT!!  REPENT!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!! SHOUT OUT LOUD SO THEY MANY LOST CAN HEAR! REPENT!! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS AND SEEK JESUS FOR FORGIVENESS!! FOR I AM (God Is), YOUR ONLY REFUGE!!!

My Children, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SHALL SOON BE MAGNIFIED, AND YOU SHALL NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED;...AS IT SHALL MOVE VERY FAST!! FASTER THAN THE LAST WAVE THAT SWEPT THROUGH THE WORLD, THE NEXT WAVE SHALL BE MUCH WORSE AND IT SHALL BE MUST FASTER FOR IT SHALL MOVE AT LIGHTNING SPEED!! REPENT NOW!  Get the sin and idolatry out of My Spiritual House! Prepare your house and get it in order! FOR MUCH WORSE IS ON THE DOORSTEP AND I AM (God Is), ON THE MOVE!!

I Love You, My Children, but you are now following a lying king (President Trump), and his lying advisers straight into hell if you believe that he shall be able to save you from what is coming!  REPENT NOW! WORSHIP ME -- I AM THE ONLY KING -- THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. PREPARE! MUCH WORSE IS COMING!!  BE READY!!!......The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ
"I SHALL SEND FANNERS TO FAN THE FLAMES OF AMERICAS DESOLATION" 

Transcript:

My Children, The sin of America has now come up before Me and has embroiled around My Throne. WHY are people who call themselves by My name (so-called christian's), PARTICIPATING in the AFFAIRS OF THIS WORLD, and NOT IN MY AFFAIRS?? The HEARTS of the church have grown cold and calloused, and I DO NOT SEE any mercy or grace abounding within. All I SEE IS SIN and HATRED fomenting from the mouths of those who call themselves by MY GREAT NAME!

My Children, because of this I HAVE NOW SENT FANNERS TO FAN THE FIRE OF MY INDIGNATION AGAINST AMERICA and it's so called churches! WOE unto all of those who are living a lie and who are blinded by apostasy! You say you love Me in your sin-ridden churches, yet the next day you protest, riot and loot while spitting at other's who do not agree with your lies!  I see your double-minded ways, and My Mercy shall soon end, same as it did for Sodom and Gomorrah.

My Children, The greatest DECEPTION that has ever been played upon the world is here, and all those who are not awake to My Truth, but who instead have chosen to allow themselves to be lulled to sleep by this apostasy HAS FALLEN FOR THIS DECEPTION. Have I not said that there would be a "LULL" between My Judgments, and then My Judgments shall continue and come back even ten times stronger and spread faster than before. Prepare My Children for your "LULL" is now over. Have I not said for you to prepare as My Servant Joseph did? If you did NOT heed My Warnings, it shall soon be too late, for everything that you see is a lie and if you do not see this or understand then you have already been deceived -- FOR ONLY MY WORD IS TRUTH.

My Children, your king (President Trump), who I PLACED IN OFFICE, is a liar and a deceiver. I AM (God Is), USING HIM, BUT NOT AS YOU THINK, AND JUST AS I HAVE DONE WITH THE PREVIOUS SEVEN PRESIDENTS BEFORE HIM. They have all been and still are working behind the scenes to bring about the DESTRUCTION of America, and America shall FALL with a deafeningly loud CRASH! HAVE I NOT SHOUTED WARNING AFTER WARNING, for many years telling you to PREPARE? Still ONLY A SMALL REMNANT OF MY OWN HAVE HEARD AND ARE EVEN PREPARED!

And unto My Remnant I say;.."My SHAKING IS WHAT SHALL BE NEEDED TO WAKE UP the apostate church and the many who refuse to BELIEVE and REPENT UNTO ME! THEREFORE My SHAKING SHALL BE NEXT, and while everyone is in lock-down, the buildings shall come down and military martial law shall then be the law of the land as Civil Unrest turns to violence, violence that cannot be controlled or contained. During this time many governments shall completely disappear, never to return and much bloodshed shall be upon the land that once called herself GREAT AND AMERICA SHALL BE NOTHING BUT A FORGOTTEN MEMORY.

My Children, as the THICK SPIRITUAL DARKNESS that is now covering your land grows thicker and darker -- PREPARE FOR PHYSICAL DARKNESS AS WELL. Prepare your candles to burn as the power shall soon fade away and it shall be turned off by your own government. REPENT NOW! GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH ME! REPENT NOW! YOUR TIME IS COMING TO AN END! PREPARE NOW! MY SHAKING IS COMING, AND NOTHING SHALL BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND MY MIGHTY HAND!!

UNTO MY REMNANT, I SAY PREPARE!....FOR YOUR DAY TO SHINE IS UPON YOU! PREPARE!....AS I POLISH YOU ALL SO VERY BRIGHT -- SO THAT ALL SHALL KNOW THAT YOU BELONG TO ME!! MY CHILDREN, FEAR ME -- INSTEAD OF MOCKING ME! WORSHIP ME -- INSTEAD OF WORSHIPING YOUR FALSE KING! DIE FOR ME -- AS I DIED FOR YOU! REPENT NOW! TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS AND I SHALL FORGIVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH AND CANNOT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU, BUT YOU MUST BELIEVE! REPENT AND BE FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT PROTECTION TO WITHSTAND ALL THAT IS COMING UPON THE WORLD!!...The Lord God The Messiah Jesus Christ

Scripture References:

"And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her flames of desolation, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." Jeremiah 51:2


Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
Ignited Church
May 27, 2020
"America You Are Blinded By Dark Powers"
(Words From The Lord God Jesus Christ)

Transcript:

"America you are blinded to the facts, therefore you cannot even discern what is really going on across your nation today, all because you do not have My Holy Spirit within you. Your transformation into Babylon has begun and your new ruler awaits his return, and soon you shall see evidence with your own eyes that you have been deceived from the start, still many shall never believe this to be the Truth and shall be lost forever.

However those who have spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to hear, those who are filled with My Holy Spirit, shall know what The Great Babylon is! And what Mystery Babylon is! And who the anti-christ and the false prophet shall be. "Do not be decieved for whatsoever a nation sows, that is what it shall reap!"

My Children, the son of perdition (the anti-christ), is coming sooner than most people think, the stage is being set and all of the actors are now in place. Gross spiritual darkness is now covering the earth, where unbelievers and the unrepentant are under "The Strong Delusion". Very soon the devil, the great deceiver, who has already been cast out of Heaven, very soon he shall appear as an angel of light unto you and deceive many.

"Woe unto all who are deceived by him and by his fallen spirits (demons). Woe unto all those who follow after these dark entities and these dark spiritual powers for your end shall be measured and you shall be judged acordingly, and I The One True God shall be justified, for I AM (God Is), Perfect and Just." For I have warned and warned for many years and therefore My Own Words shall be My Witness against all who stand against Me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnAmwPn104

jUNE 21, 2020
"AMERICA THE FALLEN REPUBLIC"
(Words From The Lord God Jesus Christ)

Transcript:

"America you have reached the tipping point! The point of no return! You have kindled the fire of My Anger and there shall be no escaping what is to come! You have sacrificed your future to moloch as you worship at the alter of the unclean, All the while you still expect Me to bless you, yet I shall return unto you a curse for your sins, and a blight for which there is no cure!

America your facade of righteousness is but a stench unto Me while your sacrifices and your new moons are false worship that I can no longer stand! Therefore your whirlwind is now upon you and your transformation has begun and nothing can save you from that which is to come! America prepare to meet your God in a way that youv'e never known! For My Anger is kindled against you!

Unto My Church I say unto you;.."Prepare for war! Not to be fought with sticks and stones but to be fought upon your knees in Prayer!", "Not to be fought over land or about race or religion but over your Spiritual Soul!" For soon your trials and your testings shall increase and the fires of Babylon shall test your worthiness, therefore be of good courage and abide in Me for I have already overcome the world!"

Scripture References:

Jeremiah Chapters 15 & 22 (King James Version)
Glynda Lomax
June 23, 2020
"I AM (God Is) Giving The Earth Over To Sin"

Transcript:

I am giving the earth over to sin at this time. Mankind has chosen sin over Me. I have warned and called for repentance, but most have ignored Me. Therefore I have given these un-believing, un-repentant people over to their sins.

My children you shall see a great increase in spiritual darkness in those around you as this transition occurs. Do not be shocked as you see sin overtake the world – for you have long known this was coming from studying My Holy Word.

Keep yourselves from sin My Children and walk closely with Me and I shall protect you from all harm!

Scripture References:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7


"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." 1 John 3:6-7

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." 1 John 3:9-10