"America A Time of Greater Violence Is Coming Unto Your Nation For Failure To Believe & Repent Unto The Lord God Jesus Christ"


Stephen Hanson
May 14, 2020
STEPHENHANSONPROPHET.COM

“My Children, be of good cheer, says the Lord, for even though the world is racing towards Judgment I AM (God is) with all of those who have put their Faith and Trust in Me. For nothing is hidden that shall not be seen.

My Children, you shall go through much tribulation in the days ahead, and many shall fall unto fear because of this, but know that I shall carry you through all of these things. The turmoil that you are seeing all around you is just a sign of what is to come. Woe unto those who say that all is well around them. Woe unto those who choose to ignore my Word and My Warnings. For the powers that be are hard at work behind the scenes.

My Children, you are not put here to build your own kingdoms, for the Glory belongs unto Me. Are your eyes opened to what is happening around you? Do your ears hear the lies that are being told? Study to show yourselves approved, for a workman who has studied My Word knows that what has been spoken in the past through my True Holy Prophets concerning these end times, shall surely come to past, and that if you have Faith even as small as a grain of a mustard seed, then your Faith shall carry you through all of these things.

My Children, what are the signs that you are seeing all around you? What are the signs of My Soon Coming? Have I not said that Jews look for a sign and Greeks seek out wisdom. Therefore it is better not to look for the signs, but to look unto Me for My Truth is Wisdom.

My Children, there are many who claim to be prophets of God, and yet they were not sent by Me. Have I not said that you shall know them by their Spiritual Fruits. Are their grapes dried up and withered, or are they lush upon the vine? Keep your head about you these days My True Believer's and Seek My Wisdom. For Truly Wisdom shall be your Reward."...The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ


http://trumpetforyahweh.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-harlot-who-rides-beast.html#more

















Glynda Lomax
June 22, 2020
"America A Time of Greater Violence Is Coming"

Transcript:

My Children, have courage through Me, for a time of greater violence approaches. You shall see sights that you have never imagined! You shall see sights that shall horrify you if you are not grounded within Me. Remember My Children, only I AM (God Is), able to protect you at all times, no matter what shall be happening all around you, for it is I who has created all that you see within your existence and all that you can't see in the spiritual.

Remember how I protected My Servant Daniel when he was thrown into the lion’s den? Therefore shall I not also protect you in the same like manner if need be? Remember also Daniel’s acquaintances Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and how I protected all three of them when they were placed within the fiery furnace? And so shall I not protect you as well My Beloved, for there is nothing coming in the future that is a surprise to Me, and nothing that I cannot protect you from, but only if you Believe, have Faith and Trust in Me, and only if you Repent unto Me Daily of all of your Past, Present and Future Sins.

My Children, I have already warned you of these end times within My Holy Word. Have you not taken notice of all that has been going on within your world even just recently? Take a look around;..you have entered into a time that shall be unlike any other time on earth before it,  and most of you do not even realize that the end times spoken of in My Word are now upon you. My Children, the time that you have now entered into shall be filled with much chaos. Chaos shall enter into everything and it shall be everywhere in all that you see. It shall enter into your weather, into the Earth, into all animals and especially into people who are not protected by Belief and Repentance unto Me.

My Children, evil has a face and it crouches behind a wicked ideology, a hidden agenda, and a cause that radiates chaos and destruction. Evil hides behind a mask cowering under the cover of darkness; slithering in and out of the shadows, preying upon the gullible, the greedy, the foolish and the short-sided. Deception, empty promises and false hopes are all that pours forth from its mouth. Lies spoken as truth, hatred passing as hope, devastation becoming self expression and the destruction of the freedom of speech'...yes My Beloved, evil has a face.

My Children, your nation continues to reel from within from the shock that evil has spewed forth, for the wicked, the worldly, the godless, and the heathen rule over your nation! Clear thinkers, people of sound minds, and all people of reason;…they all shutter in fear, standing in silence as the disorderly, the dissident and the anarchist pay homage to the prince of darkness. "Woe unto those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness unto light and light unto darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. You who turn justice into wormwood and cast righteousness unto the ground...beware!!" Isaiah 5:20

My Children, My stomach wrenches and my heart breaks as witchcraft and sin spreads like wild fire across the world. Daily the face of evil demands the spotlight, refusing to be silenced, organizing madness, hatred, rebellion and lies unto all of those who worship at the altar of this evil one. Yes, evil has a face; and it is the face of satan who is the father of lies, it is lucifer the devil, who disguises himself as an angel of light, he is the master deceiver, who is the hater of all of My Creation, the prince of darkness, your adversary;...he is the face behind all evil!

And through his policies he shall cause trickery to prosper in his hand; he shall magnify himself in his heart and in his mind, and in those that follow unto his direction, he shall corrupt and destroy many. Therefore it shall be this same face of evil who thinks that he can stand up against Me, The Prince of princes, The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords, but know this My Children, I shall break him and destroy all who follow him for their spiritual souls shall perish unto everlasting judgment and death. 

“For I came that My Children would be set Free in Me - Free In Spirit, Free In Soul, Free In Mind and Body, yet the chains of sin still continue to bind people, and their lives are ruined by faithlessness, and by the failures of their past because they refuse to Repent and allow themselves to Be Forgiven by Me. Therefore it is Unforgiveness that rules the heart of humanity, and it is satans hatred that refuses to allow humanity to heal, while humanity chooses to remain lost in a thick veil of darkness and sin for failing to Believe and Repent Unto My Truth.

Have I not given you ample time to repent? Have I not given you ample time to prepare? Warnings have already been given years ahead of time so that My people could examine themselves and prepare. As this year progresses, the darkness shall also progress and increase. For your sin weighs heavily upon your souls, yet you still care not! Instead your lies replace My Truth and My Love and you don't even notice that you are lost. But know this America, those that belong to Me, those who desire to walk humbly before Me, personal revival, blessings and protection shall come unto them. Therefore Be alert My Children, Be on guard and Recognize the present darkness as a sign of much chaos and destruction to come.

My Children, do not be taken in by smooth talkers, those who talk much but have very little to say or give. Be alert and guard your heart and let Me provide strength unto you for the journey you shall now partake of shall become more and more difficult as the days go by, and continue up until I come for you. Remember, the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving/unrepentant, so that they might not hear the gospel of The Truth and so they might see the light of the Glory of Jesus Christ, Who is none other than the image of God that all of humanity was made in.

My Children, hatred shall take over the complete atmosphere of the Earth. There shall be so much hate for one another, as well as so much hatred for those who are in government, and in the military and in law enforcemnt. So much hate that being offended by anything and everything shall reign over the earth. I have already told you many times that there shall come a day when many shall be offended for no reason at all. And as you can see they already are, yet I tell you this, it shall grow even more intense as My Hand Of Protection Is Lifted off of your nation.

My Children, did I not tell you that the END TIMES Of AMERICA WOULD BE FILLED WITH SORROW AND RAGE?? What is happening now upon the Earth is HATRED that is manifesting itself from the ANGELIC WARS that are currently bring fought within the Spiritual realm. Satan hates Me and he hates ALL OF My Creation. He has now given his legions orders to CREATE CHAOS and DESTRUCTION UPON THE ENTIRE EARTH and to KILL as many of My People as possible if he can. BUT I HAVE SATAN ON A SHORT LEASH, AND HE HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER WHAT IS MINE, BUT WOE UNTO UNBELIEVER'S AND THE UNREPENTANT FOR THEY HAVE NO PROTECTION AS THE DEVIL HAS HIS WAY WITH THEIR SPIRITUAL SOUL UNTO EVERLASTING CONDEMNATION.

My Children, the day is coming SOON when My Children who I call MY REMNANT SHALL RISE UP IN POWER AND TAKE BACK ALL that has been stolen by satan! THEY SHALL STAND WEARONG MY GLORIOUS ARMOR and NOT RETREAT! Although My REMNANT has been anxious of late, THEY SHOULD NOT BE CONCERNED with the TIMING OF THEIR COMING TRANSFORMATION, for it shall occur when the time is perfect, even though it shall be sooner than most believe, for if I wait much longer, the whole world shall be engaged in war.

My Children, have I not said that ANY DEAL WHATSOEVER WITH NORTH KOREA SHALL BE A TRAP?? Yet as they flex what little muscle they think they have, I have MY OWN TRAP SET for them. FOR NORTH KOREA SHALL FALL QUICKLY, and THE DRAGON (China), SHALL BE FURIOUS. PREPARE MY CHILDREN FOR THE TAIL OF THE DRAGON SHALL SWIPE AT AMERICA AND CAUSE MUCH DESTRUCTION. The RIOTS and CHAOS that are going on now shall be child’s play to WHAT IS COMING FROM CHINA, NORTH KOREA, RUSSIA AND IRAN. FOR YES, THE DRAGON HAS MANY SPINES ON IT'S TAIL And Many Nations shall feel the STING of the DRAGON (China), WHEN IT ATTACKS!

The BEAR (Russia), meanwhile hibernates until the TIME TO WAKE UP AND FEED. Then with GREAT POWER, SHALL IT COME OUT OF IT'S PLACE TO ATTACK AND TO KILL AND TO DEVOUR! REPENT NOW MY CHILDREN! GET BOTH YOUR SPIRITUAL HOUSE AS WELL AS YOUR PHYSICAL HOUSE IN ORDER! For these RUMBLINGS When They Come, They SHALL SHAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD, However I shall reserve the GREATEST OF SHAKINGS FOR MYSELF! FOR ALL OF CREATION SHALL KNOW THAT IT IS I AM (God), WHO IS DOING MY SHAKING AND NO ONE SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND! FOR MY SHAKINGS SHALL CAUSE ISLANDS AND LANDS TO DISAPPEAR AND MOUNTAINS SHALL CRUMBLE  AND MOVE OUT OF THEIR PLACE AND MANY PLACES SHALL VANISH!

My Children, MY GREAT SHAKE IS NOW READY AND I AM (God Is), ONLY WAITING TO GIVE THE COMMAND. YET I AM (God Is), LONG-SUFFERING AND MERCIFUL, EVEN THOUGH MY ANGER IS WHITE HOT, but these days are now the same as they were before long ago, in the days before the flood. All types of wicked sins and evil perversions were present at that time, yet AMERICA TODAY LEADS THE WORLD IN PERVERSION, THEREFORE AMERICA YOUR TIME IS UP! REPENT NOW, people of America, for JUDGMENT is falling upon you, saith the Lord God Almighty.

My Children, continue to pray for and reach out to the lost. Continue, My REMNANT, to SHOUT — BELIEVE! REPENT NOW!! For the time is now drawing unto an end, and America – Who houses the sin of Great Babylon – SHALL BE DESTROYED IN ONE HOUR, and the whole world shall WONDER AND WEEP AT HER DESTRUCTION! REPENT NOW!! I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU MUST COME OUT OF YOUR SIN NOW! REPENT NOW!! TURN BACK UNTO ME, AND I SHALL BE QUICK TO FORGIVE YOU! GET OUT OF THE BIG CITIES MY CHILDREN, FOR THEY SHALL BURN WITH FIRE THAT CANNOT BE QUENCHED!!

My Children, all of these conditions together shall create an atmosphere like nothing ever experienced before and this atmosphere shall  be so unlike anything that I have ever created for you to dwell in, and it shall lead many to perform desperate acts of violence, therefore violence shall become common place and violence shall be the new normal. At least up until My Return and War shall soon be upon America's horizon because of Civil Disobedience, escalating more and more all the way up to the point where I step out onto the Spiritual Clouds to call My Children Home. Therefore keep yourselves locked in My Gaze My Beloved and Stay In My Word and prepare for what is coming next, as well as in regards to what is already going on all around you now, for I AM (God Is), coming back for all of My Children, sooner than any of you believe. I Love You! Hold The Line! Believe! Pray and Repent Unto Me;....The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ

(The world is under "The Strong Delusion" spoken of in the Holy Bible (King James Version 2 Thessalonians 2:11). Therefore they are blinded and deafened to The Truth of anything going on in the world today, whether they Believe in Jesus/God or not! Also their minds are now controlled by satan whether they believe in satan or not because they have no protection from Gods Holy Spirit! Why do you think that the world and people are acting the way they are acting, all of a sudden, even if you just compare them to how they acted last year they are so much different and in a bad evil wicked way. Gods Judgment upon America has begun and sadly the world and the people will not get better until He Returns at His Second Coming! They only thing we can do is to Believe, Pray and Repent Unto The Lord God Jesus Christ and await his Instructions! For All Else Is Futile!


Byron Searle
June 15, 2020
It's About To Get Much Worse, "FADE TO BLACK"

Transcript:

My Children, I AM (God Is), HERE -- SPEAK THESE WORDS UNTO THE SLEEPING APOSTATE CHURCH BODY AND ALL WHO SHALL LISTEN. Just as a director yells "CUT!" I AM (God Is), now  yelling "FADE TO BLACK!" As the scene of a movie picture FADES FROM LIGHT TO BLACK to end that scene, I AM (God Is), ALSO FADING TO BLACK REGARDING THE END TIMES AND THESE LAST DAYS THAT ARE NOW UPON YOU! YET MOST OF YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING, thinking that you still have plenty of time to get yourself and both your spiritual house as well as your physical house in order, but you are wrong! Therefore I say now unto you, "FADE TO BLACK!"

My Children, the end times are upon you now, days that you thought were still many years away are now upon you.  My True Prophets and My True Watchmen have been SHOUTING OUT My Warnings for years for you to WAKE UP and GET READY, and to GET PREPARED, but you chose instead to laugh at them and to mock them unto shame, and now you are not awake to what is truly going on in your world around you today, for you are blinded and under "The Strong Delusion" and your denial of Me and of My Words have KILLED many of My Chosen through your lying words and through these deserving Judgments that have come unto your land because of your refusal to Believe and for your refusal to Repent unto My Truth (Jesus Christ). 

Therefore because you neither know the times nor the seasons that you are in, as these days get DARKER and DARKER, you shall awaken only to find yourself in a STATE OF SHOCK.  You, who are called by My Name (so-called apostate christians), instead of being prepared like I have been warning you, you are instead looking for an escape (The Rapture), but only I shall say when that shall occur -- not you, not anyone.

My Children, the world is quickly RACING TOWARDS WAR, and out of this CHAOS shall the anti-christ make his appearance upon the worlds stage and many deceived unrepentant shall accept him when he stops all the chaos and the destruction and brings his false peace to end wars and skirmishes. Although to the masses of deceived it shall look like divine miracles that he is performing through Peace and Safety", however he shall simply be telling his legions to stand down, since he is the one ordering all of the chaos, division and destruction, because everything he does is a lie, for his father is the master deceiver.

My Children, IF The Apostate Church Body Does Not Wake Up Soon -- THEY SHALL FALL FOR HIS LIES! Listen, the king (President Trump), whom I have placed in power over America is an example of how EASY it is to DECEIVE The Apostate Church Body.  For they have bought into his lies for 3 and half years now, but soon this scene shall "FADE TO BLACK". Currently This Apostate Church Body cannot even discern the ongoing conflicts affecting this Nation today, FOR THEY CAN ONLY SEE THE COLOR OF A PERSON'S SKIN ON THE OUTSIDE AND CANNOT DISCERN THE COLOR OF THE HEART OR IT"S INTENTIONS ON THE INSIDE LIKE I CAN. The chaos that is currently within this Nation shall continue on until The Apostate Sleeping Church Wakes Up and Makes A Stand In Prayer And In Faith and BEGINS TO BATTLE AND DO WARFARE AGAINST THESE LIES, FOR THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BATTLE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO BE FULLY AWAKE AND FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT SO YOU CAN PUT ON THE COMPLETE ARMOUR OF GOD (JESUS CHRIST!)

For right now when you try to pray and fight on your own, these destroyer demons, they laugh at you! Yet I have already said in My Word (The Holy Bible King James Version), THAT THROUGH MY HOLY SPIRIT YOU HAVE AUTHORITY OVER ALL demons, principalities and wicked rulers in high places -- BUT IN ORDER TO USE MY POWER, AND SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY -- AS I DID! AND TO COMMAND -- AS I DID! YOU MUST BELIEVE! YOU MUST HAVE UNWAVERING DOUBT AND UNWAVERING FAITH AND YOU MUST REPENT OF ALL OF YOUR SINS DAILY!!! TO SLEEP WALK INTO BATTLE WITHOUT MY HOLY SPIRIT POWER WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

My Children, this Nation called America shall never be great again, the calm before the next wave is about to end and this scene shall also soon "FADE TO BLACK.  For a new scene is ready to begin, and THIS NEW SCENE SHALL BEGIN WITH A GREAT SHAKING (A Mega Great Earthquake or a Financial Collapse/Depression or both!) For this shall be a summer of REVOLT and ANARCHY just as I warned it would be. Soon your king (President Trump shall call in armies to subdue the people who are possessed by these demon destroyers, and the IRON YOKES around your nation shall be tightened and The WAVES OF BIRTH PAINS SHALL GET STRONGER AND STRONGER AND STRONGER;.......

THEREFORE I SAY -- REPENT! NOW,;..YOU SLEEPING DEAD CHURCH BODY!  WAKE UP! NOW'....AND GET INTO MY WORD, PRAY, BELIEVE, REPENT AND BE FILLED WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT, AND MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR MAN MADE DOCTRINES! I REPEAT! REPENT! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS AND COME UNTO ME! NOW;...BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

My Children, I HAVE WEPT SO MANY TEARS over all those who call themselves by My Name (so-called apostate christian's), but they are SO LOST AND THEY ARE SOUND ASLEEP, AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS LULLED THEM INTO DREAMS OF GRANDEUR! STILL I SHOUT -- REPENT! NOW';....BEFORE THE DAYS THAT YOU ARE IN "FADE TO BLACK AND YOUR TIME SHALL BE UP AND THE DIRECTOR (GOD), SHALL YELL CUT!!!"

My Children, ARE YOU PREPARED?? ARE BOTH YOUR SPIRITUAL HOUSE AS WELL AS YOUR PHYSICAL HOUSE IN ORDER?? REPENT NOW!!

I Love You, My Children, but you are now following a lying king (President Trump), and his lying advisers straight into hell if you believe that he shall be able to save you from what is coming!  REPENT NOW! WORSHIP ME -- I AM THE ONLY KING -- THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. PREPARE! MUCH WORSE IS COMING!!  BE READY!!!......The Lord Thy God The Messiah Jesus Christ







VISION:

(Tonight while I was in deep prayer and meditation, The Lord gave me a vision to go along with HIS WORD THAT HE SPOKE TO ME!) In this vision I suddenly saw scenes of much violence and random killing, killing as if for fun. I saw much destruction of property with mindless, out of control people set upon violent rampages, destroying everything, like it was all just for fun. (I believe The Lord had already showed me these DEMON DESTROYERS before in other Words and Visions from Him).  I saw prisons being used to house and re-educate those who the government and military deemed are non-compliant. I saw many, many starving people, people killing anything and everything that moved and ravenously eating it after they killed it because they were so hungry. When there was no meat or any other food, they resorted to eating grass and tree bark boiled in water. I continued to see The Lord during all of this still pleading with people to repent, but most were too busy trying to survive and they ignored His pleas. I saw men taking the mark of the beast without any regard, some even knowing that it was the mark of the evil one, but still taking it anyway because they and their family were so hungry and starving to death. I saw much blood, and many, many dead bodies lying about in the streets and all around, some were half eaten, most were rotting.

Even though God has given me many visions like this, many times before, I still asked Him why He continues to show me such horrible sights. He said so I can warn Humanity of The Judgement that is coming. He said he showed His Prophet Jeremiah the fate of the Israelite's if they did not repent and turn from their evil ways back unto The Lord.  He told me this is why Jeremiah wept so much (This is why Jeremiah is sometimes known as the Weeping Prophet of God). (I to weep when God speaks to me and shows me these visions.) Then the vision ended, and God gave me the following words to share with you.

Scripture References:

"Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness." Joel 2:6

"And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I shall persuade them. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I shall go forth, and I shall be a lying spirit in the mouth of all false prophets. And the Lord said, Go, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all of these False prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee." 1 Kings 22:21-23